Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl intimidates me...

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a musician and I recently met a singer who is absolutely georgous. We're both 18, and we've talked about getting together to record some acoustic songs, and she's said we should get together to go to some shows and stuff. However, it is all on a friend level right now. We talk about music a lot, but I pretty much have a simple life in respects to hers. I play a lot of guitar, chill out, and just do the things I love to do, which is fine -- But she is like a world class fencer, she's in the junior olympics, she is absolutely beautiful, her ex-boyfriend who she has mentioned to me pisses her off but still hurts her, and she's talked about joining the Air Force Academy. I have really high grades, but I'm just going to a local college so I can stay in the area. -- I really can't tell you guys why, but this girl really intimidates me. Maybe it is because she is doing more with her life than I am. Maybe it is because I see her as out of my league simply because of her looks. All I know is, I'm going to try, because she has been nothing but friendly to me and we have a lot in common.... Tips on how to take this.. I don't wanna go to fast, and I don't wanna screw things up because I definitely want to at least be her friend as a musician.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score

forgot to mention, her ex boyfriend is like on of the top fencers in the nation -- however she told me she's sick of that kinda guy and is more into "Dorky musician type guys" now.. which fits me perfectly.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
one last thing, i don't even have a phone number yet.. Only talked to her online.. we met in a music forum.. she lives about 20 mins away.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get so emotionaly attached. You shouldn't judge a girl solely on her looks (which is extremely hard to do) you should get to know her personality.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm not emotionally attached much, I don't even know her.. But I'm just looking for opinions as to whether or not she is out of my league. I don't wanna try, screw things up, and then we can't make music.. That's the main thing.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a ****ing bear man with huge claws and big ****ing teeth. Shes just a little bunny. You are intimidated by a little bunny? Come on baby your money and dont even know it. Rent the movie swingers.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I at least want to go about it in a subtle enough way so that I can just see if she is interested or nott.. If not, i'll just blow it off..

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me enlighten you new guys. It seems like you need a scout leader.

You must get it through your head that YOU are #1. Got that? No one can handle you and no one is better than you (but dont be conceited).

When it comes to chicks, remember that you are the prize. Dont let any chick, no matter how sexy, to intimidate you. If she aint holdin a weapon, than there is no reason to fear her. In fact, most chicks try to be polite when a guy talks to them because they know it is tough for guys to muster up the courage.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pimpin'
Your a ****ing bear man with huge claws and big ****ing teeth. Shes just a little bunny. You are intimidated by a little bunny? Come on baby your money and dont even know it. Rent the movie swingers.

aha! beat me to it, eh?

yeah, what he said

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dOUBLE post

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me enlighten you new guys. It seems like you need a scout leader.

You must get it through your head that YOU are #1. Got that? No one can handle you and no one is better than you (but dont be conceited).

When it comes to chicks, remember that you are the prize. Dont let any chick, no matter how sexy, to intimidate you. If she aint holdin a weapon, than there is no reason to fear her. In fact, most chicks try to be polite when a guy talks to them because they know it is tough for guys to muster up the courage.

You have already seemed to put yourself in the friends zone with all your online chat with her. You should have established a romantic connection with this chick as soon as you met her.

Remember this (For all you AFCs):

NEVER "TAKE IT SLOW" WITH CHICKS YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH. Takin it slow is the advice that AFCs and chicks will give you. If you take it slow, you will send yourself right into the friend's zone. For future reference, establish kino when you first meet the chick and dont be scared about making a move.

NO CHICK IS EVER OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. DONT EVER FORGET THAT!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed.

No girl/woman should ever intimidate you. You know why....

'Cause you are a man! Come on! You're the one with the balls, you're the one wearing the pants, you're the strong masculine one.

Unless she is armed and dangerous or some 190 lb wrestler with 12-inch biceps, then you really have no reason to fear or get intimidated by her. Sure she is perhaps doing more things with her life, but shes not gonna gloat over that fact is she.

Show her whos the man and stop actin' pu$$y. Good luck.