the girl i like want's me to have drinks on sat

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. you know the girl i WAS going after.

i tired to next her. but after spend 30 mins on the phone with her. i realized why i like her. she makes me smile.

she wants me to go have a drink with her and her friends on sat. i would have no problem. but her bf is going to be there. i really don't want to meet him.

i still like this girl and i still have to meet her bf.

i know i am being childish. and as she has explained it should be spending time with her and not about anything else.

but i know this is not going to end well. i am bringing my friend for moral support.

but i asked her to give me 6 months so i could get over her. so she said she would give it to me after i went on Saturday. obvs her word means nothing cos she is a girl and will change her mind in 2 mins flat. not to diss girls but thats what they do.

so i'm not sure if i should go. i mean. i know i am being a bad friend if i don't go. but i just don't want to meet her damed bf. but then i think. 1 drink. what could it hurt.

so what do you think?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows you like her and wants you to meet her boyfriend? shiet man, say NO and move on. If when she become available then hit up with her again, you're only gonna bring pain to yourself by keeping her close while she's got a bf.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it wasn't about meeting her bf she would just be there.

plus i would be only there for like 10 mins.

i think i am going to go then take my 6 months.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about this one bro.. hangin out with a chick whos got a bf and going to see her bf too? i wouldn't go. the only time i'd hang out with her is alone or at a movie you know.. IF ur trying to fuk her. but if you really like her you got problems man cause shes already taken :( - until she actually becomes single i would probably not hang out with her too often... especially when her bf will be there. it will make you feel like crap seeing her and her bf together if you like her.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
i don't know about this one bro.. hangin out with a chick whos got a bf and going to see her bf too? i wouldn't go. the only time i'd hang out with her is alone or at a movie you know.. IF ur trying to fuk her. but if you really like her you got problems man cause shes already taken :( - until she actually becomes single i would probably not hang out with her too often... especially when her bf will be there. it will make you feel like crap seeing her and her bf together if you like her.

yeah. i'm not going there to see her bf. he will just happen to be there. anyway. i am going to go there drunk. since we are going to a bar. i have enough beers to get me well plastered. so all i have to do. is show up already drunk. have one more beer. then leave.

my friend said she would drive so we can bail early. witch is good. cos i think that will be my plan. she said she was only going for an hour. so. i might spend 30 min there and say hello. plus i will get a free drink out of it so. hey why not go. show he i can be a man about this ****.

we talk on the phone about it before. i told her i didn't want to meet her bf. but she wants to hang out with me.

feels like a trap but i will be too drunk to care. gonna drink a 6 pack of beers on the way down there. so.

Edit: there is no point me going after her at this point. until i know she is single again. at witch point i will just see if she is looking for sex. if not i will be on my way.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol why you gonna be drunk for? you can still have fun without it bro ;) btw where in aust you at? and how old are you?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 21 from perth. and yes. i have loved this girl for 7 years. i need to be SO F ED UP if i am going to do this.

i might even get some weed after and get high as ****. cos it hurts to much. but at the same time. i just made the realization. just 5 mins ago. that i don't care about my feelings anymore. it;s too hard. so i am just going to go and get hurt and stay single and play **** loads of poker. cos it's what i like doing.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a wuss. You talking about how much you "love" this girl. What has this girl done for you????? She got in a relationship with someone else. Move on. Your being a true beta here.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
i'm 21 from perth. and yes. i have loved this girl for 7 years. i need to be SO F ED UP if i am going to do this.

i might even get some weed after and get high as ****. cos it hurts to much. but at the same time. i just made the realization. just 5 mins ago. that i don't care about my feelings anymore. it;s too hard. so i am just going to go and get hurt and stay single and play **** loads of poker. cos it's what i like doing.
i didn't know you could be in love with one girl for 7 years and not be with them lol. well either way, good luck man. have fun :)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you mental? Why would you waste time and energy on this at all?

Why don't you tell her you are busy, round up your buddies, no chicks, go out to another bar and potentially get laid by some chick you meet there.... It will be way more fun than making awkward small talk with her boyfriend who is just going to fvck her that much harder a few hours later because he knows she is a saught after prize.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta like suffering, if you go there.

DON'T GO!!!!!

Of course, you "should" not care about her and her BF. You "should" be able to go there, totally cool and smooth as silck, as nothing has happened.

But, however, I can ASSURE you this is NOT going to happen.

I PROMISE you that if you go, you will get jealous\nervous\angry... AFC, to put is simple in a way everyone will understand.

Why is that?

You go to the DJ forums, don't you? Yet, unfortunately, I guess all of your life you thought the OPPOSITE of what is told around here.

So my friend, it will take TIME before you can do stuff like that. Your body isn't trained to respond like a DJ yet... You got to be like that EVERY DAY, every night, every second you must fight to get to the point you wanna be. Don't give up!

DON'T GO. SELF ESTEEM MAN!

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remove her from your life because of conversations like this that she hsa with her bf:
her: hes nice
him: he's just some f@g who wants you.
her: be nice.
him: get that azz in the air Im gonna hit it raw dog like he never will
her: OK! HOT! OMG YES

dat azz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want her back? Ok. GO with a hot girl friend and be affectionate so that your 7yearlove will get jealous. Girls get jealous very easily. If you pull this off, she will get jealous, develop feelings for you, dump her bf, and get with you. I'm being completely serious. This will work. But what I wrote was really optimistic and the reality is that you've known this girl for 7 years and haven't gotten with her so that means you are really scared of her.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go I will laugh soooo hard. is she taking the p1ss or something, asking you out with her bf there on a saturday night.

maybe they are going to laugh at YOU. her BF will know too that you like her and will be laughing too.

is this thread a joke / setup??

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a textbook case of the guy you do NOT want to be.

OP, you are a real glutton for punishment. What do you think is going to happen?? Do you think she's going to dump her BF on the spot??

She invited you just to stroke her ego: now, her friends will get to meet the guy that's been obsessed with her for years. Meanwhile, her BF will get to sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself in front of her. Is this what you want?? Where is your self-respect??

You have oneitis. As long as you carry on like this, you have ZERO chance of getting this girl.

If you want to have a shot with her, you need to be dating other women and ignoring her. In fact, the only possible reason you should show up to this thing is to hit on her friends in front of her--but you obviously aren't going to do that. Playing into her frame and meeting her boyfriend is only going to cement your placement in friendzone.

CALL THIS OFF RIGHT NOW!! Go to the gym instead, or go hang out with friends. If you're serious about becoming good with women, you'll take the advice given to you throughout thread.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I wrote a thread specially for situations similar to this. Check out the third link in my signature.

What this girl is doing is trying to turn you into her GIRLFRIEND. Actually I think you are already one of her girlfriends from what I see. You should never agree to hangout with any woman you're attracted to + her friends unless you are f**** this woman.

If you do agree to go HANGOUT with a woman + her friends you are letting the woman set the rules between you two and in this case it's FRIENDSHIP rather than romance.

A Don Juan puts himself in +EV (even money) situations. Just remember the rule.

You + female = +EV situation, romance
You + female + her obnoxious girlfriends = -EV situation
You + female + her obnoxious girlfriends + her bf = HIGHLY -EV SITUATION!

I'm sorry but you really are stupid and have no self respect as a man to be doing this.

If this girl knows you like her (she was your former gf?) and she invites you to hangout with her + her boyfriend that is like she spitting in your face.

It's saying "I know you like me but you ain't man enough for me so i'll let you be my girlfriend, come and stroke my ego for a bit and hangout with me and the guy i'm riding everynight."

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
"I know you like me but you ain't man enough for me so i'll let you be my girlfriend, come and stroke my ego for a bit and hangout with me and the guy i'm riding everynight."
'Nuff said.

OP, for fvck's sake, don't do it. Follow the advice given.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this is truly sad for many reasons....

1) One he knows he's chumpin' it but still ignores his better judgment

2) He's been obsessed with this girl for 7 years!!!

3) He's playing mental tug of war in his own head, one side screaming "WTF are you doing!!" The other side hoping if he just keeps hanging around her "she'll eventually like him like that."

Dude tough love here from me, but your being an ABSOLUTE doormat! Get your head out of the sand and if you want to get out of this rut, do as others have said

1) Start working out

2) start meeting new girls by working on your personality and game

3) never be OBSESSED with one girl ever again....

PIMP

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
You gotta like suffering, if you go there.
Yeah, this whole thing is pointless.
And the fact that you need to get hammered before you even go just proves it. Obviously you find meeting her and her boyfriend there painful, or you wouldn't need to get high and drunk before showing up. I suppose you want her to see how wasted you are and want her to feel sorry for you. Well, I got news for you: Girls are not attracted to guys that they pity.

Take your six months no contact now, or better yet the rest of your life. Forget this pointless, dramatic, one final meetup garbage. It's been seven years, better start getting your act together.