"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The girl i like & my best friend

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Man. This really sucks. There's this girl that i like (who knows i like her). I introduced her to my best friend. My best friend told me that they text each other on the cell phone every night. Sometimes until two in the morning. My best friend also told me that she told him that she likes him a little. He also knows that i like her. Today when i talked to her all she talked about was him. I know I'm not supposed to be but I'm jealous. I'm really pissed of. Non of them knows though. The C&F dosn't seem to be working for me even if they laugh. And they usally do. When I was more AFC (before i knew about this site) she was more into me. Help please. What do i do? I just can't seem to be successful with girls even those that like me. This really sucks. Oh and I'm not ugly. A lot of girls tell me I'm cute, even her and I'm still unsuccessful. This is so depressing. I'm tied of this.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The DomMega

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Dude, its a girl, as in ONE girl on the face of this entire planet. Get over it, seriously. If you met her and she met your best friend and decided she wants to bone him, so be it. Its only a girl, they come and go, your boys are going to be there forever. Well, hopefully anyway. They'll come in and out of your clique all the time. Some will want to bone you, others him and thats how you gotta look at it. Don't pine over one solitary single female. Are you a player or a symp? Questions you gotta ask yourself. Your boy obviously doesn't think you give a **** so you can't be mad at him. He figures its a chick who wants to **** him so thats what he's gonna do. Don't hate on him for it mang.

"Fine *****es come a dime a dozen, so don't get mad when I **** your cousin."

Or how bout this one....

"Short Dogg in the house once again, the one you Didn't get with, so I ****ed your friend."

-Too $hort (a very wise mother****er)
 

O Snap

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I don't care who you are(except brad pitt), every girl chooses a guy for a different reason. It is 1 girl man, that's it. I had this same problem last year. I really liked this girl(about an 8.5), but i was out of town for a while and did not try to attempt anything serious. Then all of a sudden, one of my friends is telling me that he likes her and they have been seeing eachother for a while. Honestly, I never saw it coming and i was a little upset about it, but then i realized the time old saying.

"Bros before hos". This is your friend. Don't wreck a friendship over 1 girl that might not like him in a week anyways.


try to be the gentlemen(it's tough) and see what happens with them. they might break up in a week. The best thing after something like this is to go out and meet other girls.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Start giving tons of attention to the one girl she hates more than anyone else. It will make her crazy jealous and if you stand any chance with her at all, she'll pursue you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
lol, i've had a gf mention my best friend's name during foreplay...
As a guy, it's like jumping into the icy waters of the Arctic Ocean naked.

Just remember, things could always be worse:rolleyes:
 

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I'm not mad at my best friend, just the girl. My best friend said that he's not interested in her. I made a big mistake introducing those two. We were real close before I introduced her to my friend. While she's chatting with me on the computer she told me that they're exchanging text messages and i didn't even ask. Then she dosn't reply to my messages for minuites at a time and when she does she says sorry she didn't reply and she has to go now. I was one of her best friends (besides liking her) and now my best friend has taken my spot. I know i should just forget this but it's hard hard hard. I mean hard. All this garbage is driving me crazy. Even if i like her she is one of my friends, not just a girl that I'm interested in but I think things are gonna change soon. I'm fed up.
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Yea I've had soooo many situations like those. It still happens as of now and its so annoying. I introduce some girls to my friends just to show social proof then BANG.....those 2 are hitting it off. The only time it went really ugly is when a so called friend went behind my back to fully mack her when I told him I'm going for her and I even set him up with HB. That is not a real friend.

There's got to be a solution to why a girl just walks past you as if your invisible and finds the next guy interesting. Maybe there is a message to that but I don't have much experience. Is that a message to improve yourself on your DJ skills so she wouldnt have to look past you? Should you not introduce your male friends to the girl you like (insecure maybe)? Maybe your game needs improving and should have escalated??

Things happen for a reason and you need find out that message and work on it.

By the way wyldfire does that really work? I've heard a song that goes "you never miss the water til your dry"
 
Top