Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl friend phenomenon

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that once you get a "girlfriend" other girls will just start throwing themselves at you? I just started "dating" a girl I"ve know for some time and since we have started dating (less than 2 weeks) I've literally had 4 girls throw themselves at me. I mean they were practically forcing numbers in my hand saying "please call me, please, I wanna hang out" These 4 girls arn't sea donkies either. 2 of them work at Hooters and the other 2 are like 8's or so. What gives with this? Anyone else noticed this?

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
These 4 girls arn't sea donkies either
lol :p definitely going to use that one

dude. Same things been happening to me. I've been with this girl for 2 weeks too, and in the past couple days I had a girl just hand me her number and all the girls in my swing dance class were all over me. This chick and I are just dating, but its like i've got this high from it. Plus, when you know you've got a girl with high IL for ya, you couldn't care less about how you act around other chicks, so you're care free attitude is like a magnet for attraction.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are the benefits of social proof.

No good success goes unpunished.

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
My experience is that this occurs for a couple of months then tapers off.

Try to take full advantage of it while you can! :)
I hear ya man!
Over the summer I was beating the girls off with a stick!
But lately, since i've become a book-worm (always studying for exams) the chicks have just disappeared! I havn't changed since the summer. It's just that lately i've got no money and i'm too busy too spend much time chasing chicks around and dating them.

I HATE THAT!! I've said this so many times before, but it's like girls are programmed to always want what they can't have! :mad:

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone notice that once you haven't had a girlfriend for a few weeks/months that it feels like satan is against you? It feels like the dark forces are deflecting woman and sending them out of your way, atleast that's how I feel right now. It sucks :D

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
show the other 4 girls what you got so if things between you and your girl go on the rocks you have some backup! good luck!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should serve as proof to you how powerful your state of mind can be when attracting women.

As someone said already social proof is great. But I bet some of those chicks didn't even know you had a girlfriend.

Fact of the matter is you are no longer desperate. You have a girlfriend. Whether you are even aware of it or not, you are throwing out a different vibe to women and they can sense it. Everything slightly changes. Your eye contact, your conversations, your attitude, etc. You are off the market so to speak and they want what they can't have.

So many DJ's are walking around thinking they are being a challenge or they are a *prize*. They go out trying to pick up chicks and fail. Why? Because they can't see how desperate they look and how much of a turn off it is.

If you're single in the future brainwash yourself to believe that you have a girlfriend or you are off the market. Then watch how it affects your interactions with women.

Strange but True.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there is a catch-22 here man. When a guy has a girlfriend he approaches girls (sometimes unconciously) with a lot more confidence in himself. This is because he has something to fall back on if he makes an a$$ outta himself or gets rejected. Girls also want what they can't have a lot of times.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Don'tcha luv that BULLsH IT. You know how it feels to have someone u know say something like that in front of u to someone esle,"when u got a chic, they all want u, WHEN U AIN"T GOT **** U WON"T GET ****< NOBODY WANTS UR ASS! HAHA" knowing that u NEVER had a chic. B_E_A_utiful. Fucing beautiful. I LUV THIS FORECE FED HELL CALLED LIFE.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same thing a couple of times before. But i said no i have a girlfriend.