Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ghost Game

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a girl, on that date she got kind of telling that she wanted to see me again and bla bla bla.... I said ok, we could go out more times.

So she started to ghost me after that... I sent a message a day after that and she was cold. Ok, ignored that. Today I said hi, she replied... asked her if she wanted to go out tomorrow... she sent me a video of her and her sister bored at home and didn't answered my question.

I knew she was playing... Then I just deleted her contact. And like a magic she stopped to be cold and sent me 6 messages saying that she didn't believe I deleted her number (whatsapp image just disappeared), and asking why I did that. LOL

This is how busy those kind of women are. Until they feel rejected.

At this point I don't even chat anymore... Deleted and move forward. But this is so stupid. Had 1 date, no sex... only some dirty kisses, and then this sh1tty game stuff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a girl, on that date she got kind of telling that she wanted to see me again and bla bla bla.... I said ok, we could go out more times.

So she started to ghost me after that... I sent a message a day after that and she was cold. Ok, ignored that. Today I said hi, she replied... asked her if she wanted to go out tomorrow... she sent me a video of her and her sister bored at home and didn't answered my question.

I knew she was playing... Then I just deleted her contact. And like a magic she stopped to be cold and sent me 6 messages saying that she didn't believe I deleted her number (whatsapp image just disappeared), and asking why I did that. LOL

This is how busy those kind of women are. Until they feel rejected.

At this point I don't even chat anymore... Deleted and move forward. But this is so stupid. Had 1 date, no sex... only some dirty kisses, and then this sh1tty game stuff.
The play was for time and attention. They throw the lure to get the nibble and that was the goal. It stimulate her.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The play was for time and attention. They throw the lure to get the nibble and that was the goal. It stimulate her.
So she expect me to give attention to her?

For me it was something like she lost her interest and I should just move to the next one.

And its worth to play this game?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she expect me to give attention to her?

For me it was something like she lost her interest and I should just move to the next one.

And its worth to play this game?
Only if she's giving you pvssy. She plays that game to add to her confidence and takes that confidence to fvck another guy.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. You did the exact right thing.

The less men tolerate the games, the quicker the games will stop.
The best. Also I'm stopping to think what to say... If I don't like something I just say.

Like: "Oh I don't get involved with woman like that, sorry."

They got crazy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best. Also I'm stopping to think what to say... If I don't like something I just say.

Like: "Oh I don't get involved with woman like that, sorry."

They got crazy.
Kinda is better to have a few canned responses to some of the situations, especially if it's one they can't expect.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's full of sh1t and figures you'll fall for it. Some other man has the code and slides right thru and in between her thighs.
I said for fun: "Ok, I understand you... Don't worry. But in that way, lets just be friends."

Damn, she got pissed with that! lol

Its pretty interesting to see how this game works.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said for fun: "Ok, I understand you... Don't worry. But in that way, lets just be friends."

Damn, she got pissed with that! lol

Its pretty interesting to see how this game works.
Say the thing they REALLY didn't expect, flipping it back on them, because SHE is supposed to offer you the "friends" consolation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did it mean? Offensive, meeting other guys or about the playing games?
You are calling them on their own game and being a step ahead. In this game we are either ahead or behind. When were behind we are complaining. When we are ahead, they are breaking their schedule for us, being stupid for us, and we are having sex quite often.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't contact her or respond for one day.

If she reaches out to you, respond a day later and say " I have a date tomorrow and want to see how it goes. It is probably best we stop talking, for now. Hit me up in a couple weeks"

Guess what? Now she is the pursuer.
Never reach out to her again.
Now she feels a good thing slipping away.
If she DOES hit you up, odds are the games won't happen anymore.

Personally, I doubt I would give her another chance.
Gonna do that! Let's see how this will work.

And try to invest my time on some girls that don't play much games.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you have the upper hand now. You aren't chasing, begging, or tolerating her games.

You showed high value.
You showed you are not afraid to walk away from stupidity and childish games
You portrayed your self as a man with options.

I bet she blows your phone up for days now. Reply sparingly, Make sure you tell her " I have a date tomorrow and want to see how it goes. It is probably best we stop talking, for now. Hit me up in a couple weeks"

That might make her chase harder haha.

GOOD. About time we had a good turnabout thread on here.
haha thats a great idea!

I think she will be really pissed off. But if she like to play games, gonna play that too.

With that, the most I expect from that is a horny sex with her, and then just leave. Cause otherwise, I don't see any reason to talk with this girl anymore.

I've been talking with some more, its getting good... Have to raise my plates.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are calling them on their own game and being a step ahead. In this game we are either ahead or behind. When were behind we are complaining. When we are ahead, they are breaking their schedule for us, being stupid for us, and we are having sex quite often.
That's true.

And this is very tricky man. Women plays it really good.

Have to check some female youtubers to see what they are teaching to those women. 2 years ago, it wasn't work like nowadays... it has some changes.

And when I get my financial life ok, I'm gonna take back my dj project. It seems like a magnetic hobby for pvssy. When I used to play here as a DJ, it was the best time for hooking up.

And the funny, all those girl I've met on parties, they wanted to got on LTR with me. Same for militars and some other professions/hobbies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true.

And this is very tricky man. Women plays it really good.

Have to check some female youtubers to see what they are teaching to those women. 2 years ago, it wasn't work like nowadays... it has some changes.

And when I get my financial life ok, I'm gonna take back my dj project. It seems like a magnetic hobby for pvssy. When I used to play here as a DJ, it was the best time for hooking up.

And the funny, all those girl I've met on parties, they wanted to got on LTR with me. Same for militars and some other professions/hobbies.
Get ahead and stay ahead. It means some manipulation will be necessary. Your lifestyle is also an "attractant" in it's own right.