Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Genie of Arnold Schwarzenegger

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was browsing /fit/ and saw this amazing work of journalism. Arnold is the master of alphaness.
So it seems that Arnie is training his bastard son.

And a poster said the following, with this attached picture of Arnold Jr. mom.

The post is as follows:
"People bash Arnold for ****ing his beastly maid. But it was Arnolds plan all along to breed with a naturally built woman to have an Alpha offspring son.

Arnold is a smart man. A Genius.

When interviewing and selecting who would be his families maid he probably did back round checks and such. Family history, health records, ext.

Beyond that he look at this chick and no doubt immediately noticed her strong bone structure with is inconceivably solid. You can tell by her skull and shoulders.

The he probably looked at her muscle structure. No one knows this subject better then Arnold. He can see what a person is and what they can become. She had the locked away genes of a Greek Godess. And he noticed that.

He hired and breed with this chick for this very reason. Joseph 'Arnoldo' Baena is the future."

I'm going to celebrate Arnie's genius mind with a 6 eggs omelette. Might the God of Gains bless you all.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am and will always be a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenneger and how he influenced generations of men with his masculinity.

With that being said, he's flawed. I didn't like how he cheated with his wife with the maid nonsense which he brought upon himself. However, he has rebounded quite well from that ordeal and is still quite respected for the man he is.