Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Gaze

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, Im having a problem with my "gaze" or the looks that I make. What kind of gaze does a DJ have?

WHen a DJ is walking, does he just look straightforward? When he spots a HB, does he turn his head to her and look at her as she walks by or does his head stay straight looking forward while his eyes looking at her? (thats what I do, I usually dont bother turning my whole head, I just look at her from the corner of my eye or something, because, why make the effort to turn ur head that one inch, when u can just move ur eyes a little and look at the HB. SHould I only move my head when something is out of my vision? or turn and face everything u are looking at, like an owl who cant move their eyes? THat little one inch head move could also look like a twitch, and I dont want to look like I am twitching!

ALso, I see alot of poeple when they are walking, looking down, is that right? or will people see u as depressed?

I have a problem with "breaking neck" (turning ur head just to look at a girl). People in my school see "breaking neck" as something negative. Should I alwayz move my head slowly to where I want to look? Will girls see me as "slow" if I do this? or retarded?

Sometimes when I see a HB i cant keep my eyes off her. I catch myself breaking neck alot of times. Or just looking at her (of course when she is not looking)

I usually have a shy gaze. Many times I look at poeple through the corner of my eyes and I dont really turn my head and face them. Sometimes when I am sitting down in my desk I hold my head as if i am looking straight forward, but my eyes dart everywhere. (of course when a girl is looking at me I either keep my eyes on her or I just lock my eyes somewhere so that It appears that Im just thinking.

Also, how does a DJ have his lips. ALot of poeple breathe through their mouths and always have their mouths just a little bit open. I usually have my mouth closed, and sometimes I think that it may give me that "serious" look. Or that if I have my mouth open that I may have that "lost" look.

Also, when u want to make eye contact with a girl, do u turn your head and look at her until she looks at you (she will probably get the idea that ive been looking at her), or do I wait for her to look at me and then I make the eye contact?

My main question is, what kind of gaze should I have, or looks should I have in some situations. This has alot to do with my appearance because soemtiems I hear girls talking about a guy saying that "he always looks lost" or something, and I dont want to look like I am lost, or look like a stalker just by the way I look at a girl.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.

Just do what feels comfortable.

Do a search on Walking. I think i remember a thread on this topic.

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, I'm glad I'm not a guy and that I dont have to worry about how I turn my fricken neck.

When a DJ is walking, does he just look straightforward? When he spots a HB, does he turn his head to her and look at her as she walks by or does his head stay straight looking forward while his eyes looking at her?
I think it doesn't assing matter

ALso, I see alot of poeple when they are walking, looking down, is that right? or will people see u as depressed?
look up buddy, it's all about confidence and taking the world straight on.

I have a problem with "breaking neck" (turning ur head just to look at a girl). People in my school see "breaking neck" as something negative. Should I alwayz move my head slowly to where I want to look? Will girls see me as "slow" if I do this? or retarded?
damn, your school must be boring. You actually talk about "breaking neck" enough to have formed opinions on it? Breaking neck doesn't assing matter...

I was gonna finish analyzing this post but it got redundant and I got lazy. It doesn't matter. Any of it. Checking someone out is just that and to be honest people aren't really scrutinizing a guy close enough to even notice his neck breakage or lack thereof.

..just keep your mouth closed, otherwise you'll look like a drooling retard (no offense to drooling retards...oh wait, yes offense, I didnt mean it, I only said it because of diversity)

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well i dont know about the mouth, but i remember a guy(who i saw today) who all the chicks thought he was hot and he was kinda my idol in a way when i was a freshman and he was a senior. me and my friend used to and still do always say how he walked like he had a purpose, or a destination. i know he walked straight up, im not sure about turning his head or not. but another thing he did was have his backpack over one shoulder with not much in it. made him look like a bad ass for some reason. the chicks dug him

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not really a formed opinion, its just that people seem to catch guys looking at a girl too much. The other day, this HB walked into my class, and as she was by this guy, his direct gaze followed her when she left this other girl said to the guy "damn, u broke neck and everything!"

another example of this is when I am talkin with my freinds and one of them sees an HB, he says "damn that girl has a bangin body", and I say "who are u looking at", he says "right behind you but dont break neck cuz then she will notice that we are peepin her"

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
its not really a formed opinion, its just that people seem to catch guys looking at a girl too much. The other day, this HB walked into my class, and as she was by this guy, his direct gaze followed her when she left this other girl said to the guy "damn, u broke neck and everything!"
Repeat after me, SFSW. That's Slap Face, Say "Wh0re".

another example of this is when I am talkin with my freinds and one of them sees an HB, he says "damn that girl has a bangin body", and I say "who are u looking at", he says "right behind you but dont break neck cuz then she will notice that we are peepin her" [/B]
Ever feel the need to slap someone via internet? *slap* ya wh0re.

And you two are really sad enough to actually care about this? Are you two really not manly enough to just not give a crap whether you "break neck" or whatever. If i see something i like i go for it. If it doesn't respond like it should, it doesn't deserve me.

You just gotta develop the DJ attitude and everything else comes with it. Seriously next time ur friend says that SLAP him.

Ya slag.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe your head should always be up, that displayes confidence,
never look beneath someones eye level to appera confident (when talking to them).
Also try to look in peoples eyes as much as you can etc etc...

If u wanna talk abouth it more my icq is 178794523
I dont have time to write more now