Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The gay dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread brings to mind another SoSuave theme that is recurring to me at least. The mature men are extremely educated and well-versed in the world of women, but at times (and there are a handful of them) the posters come across as misogynistic and deluded. Even some of the better posters I have to say, like this post by joekerr31 who I normally enjoy:

joekerr31 said:
they [women] are weak because they cannot shoulder anyone elses problems other than their own.

even when it comes to their children they tend to be horrible problem solvers / bearers.

although i will say, there are definitely some strong black women out there. theres been lots of stories of black men raised by their grand mothers for instance who turned out great because their grand mothers were STRONG - they were protectors in the full sense of hte word.

but generally speaking, women are HORRIBLE at solving others problems. becuase women are very poor at putting themselves in someone elses shoes. they are genreally much too concerned with their own problems and dramas.

women are NOT protectors. they are NOT leaders. they ARE weak.

generally speaking that is.

I mean, maybe in the environment that the Mature Men grew up in, this seems much more 'true' but in the post-modern world we live in, I have to question a lot of what is said or implied in the post. The funniest thing is that some of the posters they talk about the matriax or matrix or whatever the new lingo is, and they do not realize how they are stuck in a system of their own, trading one false reality for another. Here are some of the things I think is wrong with this post

1) Men are supposed to shoulder everyone's problem's not just their own.
If you insinuate that women are weak for not protecting men, then you are insinuating that in order for men to be strong, one thing they must do is protect women. SS teach us to just listen to women's problems and try not to offer advice? It teaches us to live our lives and let women be icing on the cake, not the cake itself, it tells us to GFTOW and that there are plenty of fish in the sea. So i ask, why should I be responsible for someone other than my offspring? Because I was born with an extra chromosome? Or is it because society deems it acceptable in the matrix...

2. Women are terrible problem solvers
Based on the scientific study you concocted? Based on the recurring type of of women you've met thus far in your life compared to the ever-growing number of women in the world? Your OWN parents? Generalizations based on women in the 1980s?

3. Black Women are the only women who struggle
I laughed out loud at that statement, rife with bullsh!t. Do you honestly think only black women struggle? Do you identify more with black women? Perhaps you were one in a previous lifetime? Do you assume that black men have no parental figures other than grandparents? Is this the only example of a strong woman you have seen in your lifetime? What is your reasoning behind singling out this race and excluding all the others???

4. Women are poor empathizers
I would go as far as to say women are as good if not better empathizers as men. Look at the idea of seduction and ask yourself which sex seems to be faring better in the world we live in. What is seduction other than putting yourself in your target's shoes and deciding what is the next best step?
Perhaps women are poor empathizers when it comes to the opposite sex, but is that really worth pointing out if we as males are the kettle calling the pot black?

I love 99% of the stuff in the Mature Men's section but sometimes you guys just go off the wall. I'm not saying iqqi is a good poster, but I think some of you need her there to keep yourself at least somewhat grounded in reality. I don't agree with any of what she says when it comes to theory or actual field techniques, but most of the time she is defending women it is imo rightfully so and you guys are two steps away from revoking their voting privileges.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
All I got to say is gays and their frequent buttsex has spread HIV (and who knows what else) into the the straight "community" more than anything else has. Buttholes are not made for insertion. Sex's biologically purpose is reproduction and so I think it's abnormal for same sex people to perform sexual acts. Also gays can be very adversarial to straight people. I'm not going to go as far as LMS with conspiracies however. MY point is, that homosexuality has some very extreme negative effects and consequences. Just how tolerant should a society be of abnormal and harmful beahavior of others??? Well I personaly tolerate it but doesn't mean I have to ccept it or like it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi:
I am not looking for your respect or admiration and I do not wish to be used as flame bait or as an example of one of the (few) members that think you serve a purpose on the site. To be perfectly honest, I had to unblock you just to read your response. My opinion is that the mature men section, with its well-thought out debates and on-topic discussions extremely beyond the comprehension and techniques of the rest of sosuave, is nonetheless starting to show its 'outdated-ness' because of the generation the posters grew up in. It is noticeable concerning the issue of gender especially, but also their views on homosexuality and many 'new' additions to our society and the refusal to adapt to it (Case in point the post above this) While the theories they deem to be true might still be applicable to women their age and older; for the younger generations of men, (and the older men who seek younger women) the ideas and expectations of the sexes are not etched in stone like they once were. The binary oppositions that are preached in the mature men section are misleading and at times uneducated.

The world has changed since these posters were first born and it is obvious that the world is much more focused on empowering females and emasculating men, however while this has created weaker men and more AFCs why is it so hard to believe that the reverse can happen and women can become more powerful and independent than they were in the 70s 80s and 90s? They are not 'Ubermensch' but now equal to or at least you can concede they are closer to the stature of man than they once were. Of course I still think they need a Don Juan like those who post on this site in their lives, and in charge but I think that it is because I, as a DJ, am a strong person, whereas the notion I get from some of the posters in The Mature Men section is that women need a man because women are the weaker.

Why can't the relationship be superior and more superior instead of inferior vs superior?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't qualifying myself. I was clarifying myself coz I kinda got the feeling you thought I was on your side and I'm not. Your advice is usually off-base and you are a borderline troll.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Oh, I wasn't qualifying myself. I was clarifying myself coz I kinda got the feeling you thought I was on your side and I'm not. Your advice is usually off-base and you are a borderline troll.
OK!

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
All I got to say is gays and their frequent buttsex has spread HIV (and who knows what else) into the the straight "community" more than anything else has. Buttholes are not made for insertion. Sex's biologically purpose is reproduction and so I think it's abnormal for same sex people to perform sexual acts. Also gays can be very adversarial to straight people. I'm not going to go as far as LMS with conspiracies however. MY point is, that homosexuality has some very extreme negative effects and consequences. Just how tolerant should a society be of abnormal and harmful beahavior of others??? Well I personaly tolerate it but doesn't mean I have to ccept it or like it.
Do you know any one who smokes cigarettes? Two miles down wind is considered very harmful. Stanford has banned all cigarettes on any campus owned facilities. Why hasn't any one else caught on?

Your argument doesn't hold enough weight. STDs proliferate through unsafe sex practices. Sure a homosexual man may contract HIV sooner than straight people, but HIV isn't the only STD out there.

And who said a little population control is bad? The system will correct the population. AIDS is spreading like wild fire through China and India. And you're told to assume every one has AIDS in Africa. Should we shun them?

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand on the defensive because I'm an American. I believe in social equality. To quote Voltaire, "I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." --Unless you are preaching hate towards someone because of their creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. I'm not standing up for gay rights. I'm standing up for human rights.

Last Man Standing said:
How else could evil be made fair-seeming???You will be put in jail for going against the wicked - The "Hate" crime bill!!!!! The Nazis rule!!!!
What do you think he was trying to say here, that he wants a peaceful resolution?-- No. What he wants is to destroy everything he doesn't understand. This is the voice of a bigot.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trinitron said:
Why do some posters here have such a hard on for gay people and "gay rights"? Imho gay people need to stfu, law is fair, stop whining that people still think you're degenerates beacuse they all are.
Because it says in our Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Go back to school you ignorant fvck.

Why are so many people on this forum living in the dark ages?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, what if having consensual sex (using birth control) with your sister made you happy?

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
umm, what if having consensual sex (using birth control) with your sister made you happy?

The real question is, what would you do to stop it? And what would be the point in stopping them if they aren't reproducing anyway?

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.