Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Gay Agenda and PUA's: Astonishing Similarities

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a decadent society and era in which every manner of perversion is being rolled out on the red carpet, forced down our throats, and legislated and protected as "normal."

In particular, the gay agenda is being promoted 24/7 by the media and politicians. Gay lobbyists and politicians are cooperating to promote same sex marriage. In media, it seems like every new show is promoting homosexuality and trying to normalize it. In sports, any athlete who comes out is celebrated as a national hero. Tell the world you're NOT gay and get ready to pay some heavy fines.

What are the implications for our culture? Young people are being told that it's not only OK to be gay, but that we should ADMIRE gays for being strong, courageous minorities. We should EMULATE them. We should model our behavior after gay men.

Gay men are notorious for their inability to maintain monogamous, long term relationships. The average gay male has hundreds of partners, and perhaps a quarter of them have a thousand or more over a lifetime. It is essentially impossible for them to remain in a monogamous relationship. Few if any practice safe sex.

---

Strangely, rising in parallel with the gay agenda is the pua movement. A small number of manipulative sociopaths like Neil Strauss, Mystery and Tyler Durden (Owen Cook) have launched online businesses catering to desperate, lonely guys who want a simple, quick formula for success.

What is striking however, is that pua's are encouraged to adopt what is essentially a gay male lifestyle. Which is to have as many partners as possible, with almost no emphasis on monogamy or emotional intimacy. Guys in relationships are "chodes" according to RSD. Suckers. Whipped.

Instead, you are encouraged to F close as soon as possible. It's like a business transaction, where you try to close as many clients as possible for the most amount of value.

Like gay males, pua's emphasize youth and beauty, and have basically zero interest in personalities or compatibility. They also both believe in maximizing the total number of partners. Neither group has any interest in a long term relationship.

--

What's happening in culture is that every area of culture is being corrupted with the gay agenda: churches are being attacked for supposedly being "anti-gay." The military is being forced to accept gays as equals. Schools are forced to teach children that homosexuality is 'normal.'

And now, pua's are dumb enough to follow gay males in the same type of decadent lifestyle which is destroying civilization.

Get ready for WW3...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Royal_T said:
and now pua's are dumb enough to follow gay males in the same type of decadent lifestyle which is destroying civilization.

Get ready for WW3...
it was already well under way to collapse. Game (pua's) are just a counter to feminism/unrestrained hypergamy.

Your right though with everything else. Who was it that said "the love that dare not speak it's name" is now the deviancy that won't shut the f'ck up?

Oh yeah and in before gaylan comes to chastise you for veering off the path of our current obsession with faggot glorification. He'll mince over shortly to give you a slap on the wrist.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I didn't feel like writing an entire book in the first thread, but pretty much everything being thrown at us is being used to destroy us:

-feminism

-male emasculation

-the gay agenda

-the paedo agenda

-pua faggotry

This is just a short list of the garbage being shoved down people's throats.

( . )( . ) said:
it was already well under way to collapse. Game (pua's) are just a counter to feminism/unrestrained hypergamy.

Your right though with everything else. Who was it that said "the love that dare not speak it's name" is now the deviancy that won't shut the f'ck up?

Oh yeah and in before gaylan comes to chastise you for veering off the path of our obsession with faggot glorification.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two men can't create a baby. Two men can create destruction, ie aids or other stds.

Therefore it is wrong, and against the creators design of man being with a woman.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I would distinguish between the two. What people usually mean by "game" (and I really dislike that term because it has origins in ebonics) is a kind of attitude and behavior that makes you more successful with women. It's not necessarily focused on getting laid...people talk about relationship game, wife game, etc. PUA, on the other hand, exemplifies a kind of a soulless, meaningless lifestyle that is all about quantity (which usually comes at the expense of quality) and getting laid at all costs.

If there is one man on this board who personifies the PUA lifestyle, it's Zarky. He has set a goal for himself to have sex with a certain number of women (I believe he refers to is as "40 before 40") and he goes about achieving it in a mechanical, almost industrial fashion. He methodically spams his entire local female POF population with literally thousands of messages, and for every several hundred messages he sends out, he gets to have sex with a girl who, by his own admission, is a 4 or 5. Quality does not seem to matter...any moist hole will do. And any time someone suggests that screwing dozens of ugs in an assembly line manner is perhaps not something a DJ should aspire to, he gets mad and accuses that person of being a virgin.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the game metaphor is far older than most people realize and far more prevalent, encompassing all of life's activities.

For example, when you get serious about a girl, you engage in "courtship," meaning you play the dating game just like you play tennis or basketball on a court.

This is also why we refer to, and have, "courts of law." The legal system is a game.

Dating is a game.

A "racket" is used to play tennis, a game, but it also refers to organized crime, which is also a racket.

Ultimately, marriage is required for the stability of culture, but it too has been exploited for economic purposes, ie you must get a marriage "license" in order to "do your business" (ie have sex).

Bokanovsky said:
I would distinguish between the two. What people usually mean by "game" (and I really dislike that term because it has origins in ebonics) is a kind of attitude and behavior that makes you more successful with women. It's not necessarily focused on getting laid...people talk about relationship game, wife game, etc. PUA, on the other hand, exemplifies a kind of a soulless, meaningless lifestyle that is all about quantity (which usually comes at the expense of quality) and getting laid at all costs.

If there is one man on this board who personifies the PUA lifestyle, it's Zarky. He has set a goal for himself to have sex with a certain number of women (I believe he refers to is as "40 before 40") and he goes about achieving it in a mechanical, almost industrial fashion. He methodically spams his entire local female POF population with literally thousands of messages, and for every several hundred messages he sends out, he gets to have sex with a girl who, by his own admission, is a 4 or 5. Quality does not seem to matter...any moist hole will do. And any time someone suggests that screwing dozens of ugs in an assembly line manner is perhaps not something a DJ should aspire to, he gets mad and accuses that person of being a virgin.

CrispyG

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of weird twisted BS is this?

Who gives a flying **** if two men can't create a baby. I'm a straight male and I never plan on having kids. I don't want kids.

You wanna talk about unnatural? We do "un natural" things every day. Look at modern medicine. Modern science. The things we do do, eat, touch, smell, use, look at. You think everything around us is 'natural'?

Hey, if you want to spend your time worrying about what other people do, that's your prerogative. But there's no 'Gay Agenda'. There are gay people, and there are straight people. Straight people aren't going to be converted.

We're talking about normalizing it into our society so we can move on with our god damn lives and stop worrying about these baby issues from redneck b1tches who have too much bodyfat and too much time to go with it.

You think that straight people are going to stop having kids and families because now it's alright for people to be gay and comfortable in their own sexuality?

You've got issues if you believe this, and I truly feel bad for you. But hey, you want to live like that, then good for you. Honestly I never expected this kind of BS from this community. We're supposed to be strong, independant people who work on ourselves to be the best people we can be - we're supposed to let others live how they want to live and not let it affect us - you think you're an attractive person walking around with a mindset like that?

Unbelievable.

As for the PUA stuff, I don't even know where to begin - people have been having casual sex since who knows when. If people want to do that, who are you to judge? Who the hell do you think you are? If anything the PUA 'movement' if you want to call it that, has helped a bunch of socially awkward guys realize they need to work on themselves. Is it effective? Maybe not. Maybe it is. Maybe if anything it's a wake up call. Who cares about the material. At the end of the day if it gets some weedy guy into the gym, into a better lifestyle, job, and feeling good about himself then that's all that matters.

Feel free to go join the statistics of the 'traditional' family. Go do it. Live a great life, nobody's stopping you, not even the 'Gay Agenda'. You pathetic tool.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TC is either an amazing troll(even though I can see through him I still feel the urge to feed him by responding) or completely insane(radical feminist, etc.)

Bokanovsky said:
yeah... I saw him post almost exactly like that once

I totally respected him when I saw his awesome blog, then I saw his posts....

life must be hollow and soulless when you go about one of your passions(chasing tail) as if you're a machine on the assembly line, solely focused on one thing and one thing only no matter the circumstance(hence why he sort of epitomized AFC-ness when he indirectly said that you should put up with anything a woman does if you might get laid from it, as if getting laid matters more than anything else that exists in the world... like your self-respect and pride)

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down, bro.

We can discuss this like men, rather than calling each other names like 10 year old kids on the playground.

CrispyG said:
What kind of weird twisted BS is this?

Who gives a flying **** if two men can't create a baby. I'm a straight male and I never plan on having kids. I don't want kids.

You wanna talk about unnatural? We do "un natural" things every day. Look at modern medicine. Modern science. The things we do do, eat, touch, smell, use, look at. You think everything around us is 'natural'?

Hey, if you want to spend your time worrying about what other people do, that's your prerogative. But there's no 'Gay Agenda'. There are gay people, and there are straight people. Straight people aren't going to be converted.

We're talking about normalizing it into our society so we can move on with our god damn lives and stop worrying about these baby issues from redneck b1tches who have too much bodyfat and too much time to go with it.

You think that straight people are going to stop having kids and families because now it's alright for people to be gay and comfortable in their own sexuality?

You've got issues if you believe this, and I truly feel bad for you. But hey, you want to live like that, then good for you. Honestly I never expected this kind of BS from this community. We're supposed to be strong, independant people who work on ourselves to be the best people we can be - we're supposed to let others live how they want to live and not let it affect us - you think you're an attractive person walking around with a mindset like that?

Unbelievable.

As for the PUA stuff, I don't even know where to begin - people have been having casual sex since who knows when. If people want to do that, who are you to judge? Who the hell do you think you are? If anything the PUA 'movement' if you want to call it that, has helped a bunch of socially awkward guys realize they need to work on themselves. Is it effective? Maybe not. Maybe it is. Maybe if anything it's a wake up call. Who cares about the material. At the end of the day if it gets some weedy guy into the gym, into a better lifestyle, job, and feeling good about himself then that's all that matters.

Feel free to go join the statistics of the 'traditional' family. Go do it. Live a great life, nobody's stopping you, not even the 'Gay Agenda'. You pathetic tool.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA movement isnt really much of a movement when it comes to mainstream media. All that happened was that a several years ago, these self proclaimed PUAs that you mentioned started pushing their little nuggets of knowledge.

Some scored book deals, some scored lame reality shows, but at the end of the day the public saw it as a lame fad. I see the guys you mentioned as users anyways. They prey on naive dudes who have the hardest luck with women.

I wont even get into the gay agenda part you mentioned. I dont see that tying into PUA stuff at all.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
If there is one man on this board who personifies the PUA lifestyle, it's Zarky. He has set a goal for himself to have sex with a certain number of women (I believe he refers to is as "40 before 40")
For the solid half dozen or so reasons I've given before and I'm most definately not the only one, I don't believe zarky is even a man. But suppose he's given the benefit of the doubt I'd hardly call someone who's self admittedly never gamed a woman offline the epitome of a "PUA" . Not to mention the hard yards he put in pissing and moaning over at heartiste over basic game concepts. You'll also notice his aversion to anything resembling red pill awareness, that's not something PUA's are crusading over. IE chicks being flaky/hypergamous/emotional etc etc creatures by default is basic sh!t PUA's teach greenhorns.

On a side note:
I believe he refers to is as "40 before 40"
Are you serious? An online persona as a "dandy, traditional masculinity hating playa" dreg scraping off pof and he hasn't even hit 40? That's actually quite surprising. Hell I beat zarky's count in my late 20's and I've never even created an online dating account, poor fvcker. (again, assuming zarky's really a he)

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dosquito said:
You're really stupid.
No he's not. For the most part he get's it, has thought independently and come to his own conclusions.

I'll derail this a bit and give you my opinion. What's going on here in the liberal media and the political arena is a literal attack on the traditional family. That has made the US great as well as other countries. To condone, glorify and promote deviant unatural behavior is just wrong. Let me be clear, folks can do what they want and I'm ok with that. Just don't shove it down my throat.

How bout we have demonstrations to promote our heterosexual agendas? Hmmm?

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dissolution of the nuclear family as a function of and alongside with the feminist movement has proven to be profitable for one class only: the entrepreneurs. Realize that the only ones profiting are the ones now employing more people at cheaper wages and selling useless products back to them to make them feel like they still have a meaningful and fun life.

I'm not sure if or how the homosexuality movement is a similar case, but I wouldn't exclude the possibility that in 20 years' time it will become apparent how it further enhanced the profits of companies in a consumerist society.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
If there is one man on this board who personifies the PUA lifestyle, it's Zarky. He has set a goal for himself to have sex with a certain number of women (I believe he refers to is as "40 by 40") and he goes about achieving it in a mechanical, almost industrial fashion. He methodically spams his entire local female POF population with literally thousands of messages, and for every several hundred messages he sends out, he gets to have sex with a girl who, by his own admission, is a 4 or 5. Quality does not seem to matter...any moist hole will do. And any time someone suggests that screwing dozens of ugs in an assembly line manner is perhaps not something a DJ should aspire to, he gets mad and accuses that person of being a virgin.
That's 5 or 6, motherf*cker! Hahaha other than that, your post is pretty right on. :crackup:

Although in all fairness, the guy I did accuse of being a virgin turned out to actually be one, so...

life must be hollow and soulless when you go about one of your passions(chasing tail) as if you're a machine on the assembly line, solely focused on one thing and one thing only no matter the circumstance
I kind of enjoy it.

(hence why he sort of epitomized AFC-ness when he indirectly said that you should put up with anything a woman does if you might get laid from it, as if getting laid matters more than anything else that exists in the world... like your self-respect and pride)
It's not that I feel a guy should "put up" with anything to get laid. I dump chicks all the time who don't put out on the first date. My point was that most of the sh*t a woman does isn't that big a deal, so you're not really "putting up with" it. You're just letting it slide off your back. It's like if you're in a fight with a midget and you put one hand on his forehead and keep him at arm's length while he swings wildly at you. And you're laughing the whole time. Key takeaway from that should have been that women really don't have much in their arsenal to hurt you, let alone take away your self-respect and pride.

Or to put it more succinctly: There's nothing a woman can do to make you feel butthurt.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I agree with you here. I may be wrong, but I suspect the vast majority of people are either oblivious to the 'Gay Agenda' and 'PUA Movement', or if they're not, they just don't care.
Personally, I couldn't care less if someone is into men, women or sheep. It's just nothing to do with me.

If you're trying to make a serious point about something, you might want to avoid sensationalist comments like this:
Royal_T said:
Gay men are notorious for their inability to maintain monogamous, long term relationships. The average gay male has hundreds of partners, and perhaps a quarter of them have a thousand or more over a lifetime. It is essentially impossible for them to remain in a monogamous relationship. Few if any practice safe sex.
anything you say that has real substance is diminished by it.

Now that I think about it, we could probably do with having a lot more gays (men and women). There's about 2 billion too many of us and we could do with a few years of decreased birth rates.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too selfish to care about any of this.

None of this stuff bothers me. None of it matters to me. Neither does country, or my fellow man.

I don't mind that men are being less masculine.

Because it benefits me!

I like that most men are suckers and weak.

It makes what I do easier...

I mean, i help those who come to me for help... But even then - most still can't be helped.

They're too far gone....

Marketing and social conditioning have already beat them... Their fight is as small as a minute, before they give up. They care too much about what their tribe will think of them or... that their mother will shame them.

But don't think you're immune from it. You're all a product of marketing too.

The politician on stage is marketing to his flock... The idiots who have to fit in somewhere... Red or blue... Donkey or Elephant... Fvcking idiots...

The preacher at church is marketing to his congregation.... right and wrong... eternal d@mnation... judgement day... Fvcking idiots...

And yes PUA.... Talk radio hosts... Bloggers... All spewing their garbage...

Propaganda... Marketing.... "I'm right, their wrong"...

Fvcking idiots... CULT mentality... CULT building...

Or...

Maybe I'm not the one who's selfish afterall.

Maybe the people who believe their opinion is important enough to matter are.

But I can't blame you, your belief that your opinion is important enough to matter is only there.... Because someone else who believed their opinion was important enough to matter PUT IT THERE.

I'm not immune from this. But I have let most of my opinion be formed by the opinion makers....

The marketers themselves.

I consume large books on marketing, influence, persuasion, advertising, cult building...

So I see the world for what it is....

And the other day: I was in the lunchroom at work. And they had the Zimmerman trial on (which i don't care about either way; his life does not matter to me nor does the life of the boy).

But I had to leave; I went outside and ate.

Because that's when I realized that even lawyers are marketing (to the jury). All I heard was marketing. All i heard was things taught in books on how to influence people....

It made me sick. It wasn't pure. The people were being influenced by charisma and word choices.... Not by the only things that should matter....

If you don't understand what most of this post has to do with what's going on on this board.... That's ok....

I do.

(hint: we're ALL on the blue pill baby)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave GOD and LOVE out of this because you can't prove either exist

Reaction score
borderline atheist libertarian here...so I can't use "god" in any of my arguments. Not a fan of gay men. I think men should act like men, but these men aren't really hurting anyone except themselves.

I'm in favor of homosexuality being tolerated, not celebrated and accepted. The latter will hurt familial structures in society. Letting them get the same marriage contract is past tolerance. That's saying, "a man fvcking a woman is the same as a man fvcking a man." That's like saying 2+2=5.

why encourage the nuclear family and marriage? because it's in a society's best interest to keep the birth rate high.