Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The game of marriage chicken

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The widower"
The widowmaker.

My paternal ancestor ended up widowing her. :eek:

I also have a maternal ancestor that has 2 different husbands in my tree (i.e., one my ancestors is the child of half-cousins of some rank). :eek::eek: Evidently, she is well known around by local historians. :oops:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty wild. They are probably hazing and harassing her for it. Because if she treats her man so good, the rest of them are expected to and she's making it bad for the rest of them, because other guys might want it like that.
yes, there are a lot of sweet, submissive girls adoring her in the comments and even some women like me who are calibrating back.
A lot have been lacking contact with girls just like themselves.
Mrs. M idwest calls it 'her feminine family'.
She's so ideal and gorgeous and voluptuous and encouraging.
Super energy booster watching her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, there are a lot of sweet, submissive girls adoring her in the comments and even some women like me who are calibrating back.
A lot have been lacking contact with girls just like themselves.
Mrs. M idwest calls it 'her feminine family'.
She's so ideal and gorgeous and voluptuous and encouraging.
Super energy booster watching her.
This true femininity is like rocket fuel to a guy.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This true femininity is like rocket fuel to a guy.
hmmm, its taking awhile to calibrate back.
I said something selfdeprecating? about females and referring to something I did, to a goodlooking guy at a store who recognised me from serving me in another business. He said he has two jobs.
As soon as I poked fun at myself for doing something a typical woman would do, he kinda puffed his chest out and looked at me endearingly. I think guys like it when you show you're a typical female. Its like magic.... the reaction. What is it that Be and Shepays and Visionist have said here? They like to see you vulnerable and needing a man.
'Rocket fuel' puffed his chest out, didn't it?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I like "Fiddler On The Roof" because the 20 year old was considered an "old maid". :up:

I was doing some genealogical research the other day, and I discovered a maternal ancestor that had 19 children total :eek::eek::eek::eek:, first getting married at age 13, then widowing 3 men :eek::eek::eek: until my paternal ancestor did the Beta thing with her then 14 children. :eek::eek: (I'll bet he was the shortest. :mad:) Of course, there were some teenage boys in that brood, so maybe he got cheap labor for his farm. :rolleyes:
Are you sure? 19 is crazy like a birth every year!
My mom's dad's mom had 10 children from 19 until her late 30s/early 40s I forget, on the farm great depression. None of them died, all living to be in their late 70s, 80s, 90s. Her husband (my great granddad) died at 45 from a ruptured appendix.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I just gotta point this out since no one else seem to have:

That HAD to have been written by a dude. Apparently a 70 year-old woman is given credit as the author, but there ain’t a woman in the world who used phrases like “ego-tripping” and “pump & dump”, especially not in 2012 lol. And I also highly doubt the authenticity of all those characters she said, most of them are likely made up. “She” used manosphere phrases all the time so it’s defintiely sus. Maybe it’s legit idk, but anyway....
Spot on

I also think that many of those professional women overvalue themself, thinking that what they find attracting in men is the same that men find attractive in women.

From what ive seen they are also very difficult and are often asking for alot more than what men are asking from them creating a power imbalance.
Yes sir, say it louder for the folks in the back.

What I notice with these types of women is that they’re very materialistic. Not gold-digger materialistic, but like they’ll only want you if you look good on paper, they don’t ever look at compatibility.

And the thing is, these women think that if they are better than you in one area that they are therefore better than you in all other areas. It’s honestly retarded. And the thing that pisses me off the most is that it doesn’t even mean anything either. Like okay, cool, you make $500,000 a year. Congratulations. That’s the one thing you’ve focused on your whole entire life, and that’s something you outdo me on when I make $450,000. Congrats. What difference does that extra 50k make? I’m still stronger than you, I’m smarter than you, I have better social skills than you, I am more physically fit than you, I have more friends than you, etc. but yet you want to look down on me simply because of that? And like, it’s not even that I can’t make that extra 50k either, it’s that there’s no point. You’re just making me work harder for no reason simply because of the expectations of me having to be better than you in every facet of life.

And they’ll say men are just insecure lol. Like, no, it’s not insecurity. It’s you thinking you’re disproportionately better than me on something that I could EASILY outdo you on if I hyperfocused on that one singular thing like you. You’re gonna make me have to work harder for something that doesn’t even matter, something that in reality doesn’t even mean anything, just because you want to feel like you “accomplished something” that ain’t even an accomplishment for any man in the same shoes as you, or else you’ll lose attraction for me and give me ****. I just don’t ****ing like it lol. It’s not gonna change anything in our lives, but YOU would lose attraction for me if I don’t do better than you simply because that’s just how your female monkey brain works. **** off lol.

And honestly, that’s how I feel about the whole thing with women. It’s not that I “need to be needed” as BE put it (she totally stole that from some other website lol), it’s just that you’re gonna make my life harder for no damn reason lmao

That’s one of the reasons why I hate feminism—it raised women’s standards so much more AND raised the cost of living too for no ****ing reason lol and in the end, MEN get shafted by it. **** feminism lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure? 19 is crazy like a birth every year!
My mom's dad's mom had 10 children from 19 until her late 30s/early 40s I forget, on the farm great depression. None of them died, all living to be in their late 70s, 80s, 90s. Her husband (my great granddad) died at 45 from a ruptured appendix.
She popped out the first one at age 14. :eek: :eek:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, its taking awhile to calibrate back.
I said something selfdeprecating? about females and referring to something I did, to a goodlooking guy at a store who recognised me from serving me in another business. He said he has two jobs.
As soon as I poked fun at myself for doing something a typical woman would do, he kinda puffed his chest out and looked at me endearingly. I think guys like it when you show you're a typical female. Its like magic.... the reaction. What is it that Be and Shepays and Visionist have said here? They like to see you vulnerable and needing a man.
'Rocket fuel' puffed his chest out, didn't it?
To an onlooker, yes! If a feminine lady made a man hers, who previously had gone thru a bad relationship, perhaps where his masculinity was attacked constantly and stripped down he would now look to people who see him now to be more "puffed out", to be walking full of intention, to be more "masculine", c0cky, sure of himself. All from her simply being feminine and supporting his masculinity.

Who and how we let them interact with our image is so important.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I just gotta point this out since no one else seem to have:

That HAD to have been written by a dude. Apparently a 70 year-old woman is given credit as the author, but there ain’t a woman in the world who used phrases like “ego-tripping” and “pump & dump”, especially not in 2012 lol. And I also highly doubt the authenticity of all those characters she said, most of them are likely made up. “She” used manosphere phrases all the time so it’s defintiely sus. Maybe it’s legit idk, but anyway....
Actually, Bettina Arndt is perfectly legit.

She has always had quite distinctive views. Indeed, it seems as though she was recently awarded an Order of Australia, which at least suggests that Australia hasn't sunk quite as low as Canada yet. But - yes - it seems as though there were protests which are documented on her wikipedia page.

Unfortunately, I am still not ''trusted'' enough to be able to post links.

Last edited:

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bettina's wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bettina_Arndt

A discussion that Arndt had with Jordan Peterson:

It is a bit slow a first but steadily warms up.

Some highlights:

. At Peterson's children's school, children were not allowed to pick up snow.

. He thinks that in a just a few years time (if not already), it will be illegal to say in Canada that it is preferable that families have both a male and female parent.

She has a youtube channel in which she discusses (amongst other things):

The Politics of Cleavage:

Her writings have even by cited by our own @Scaramouche here.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
To an onlooker, yes! If a feminine lady made a man hers, who previously had gone thru a bad relationship, perhaps where his masculinity was attacked constantly and stripped down he would now look to people who see him now to be more "puffed out", to be walking full of intention, to be more "masculine", c0cky, sure of himself. All from her simply being feminine and supporting his masculinity.

Who and how we let them interact with our image is so important.
thanks for writing this. It makes it worthwhile to stick to my goals. I know I'm on the right track if here a man on this forum is saying so.
Is this confirmation bias that you just gave me that I'm viewing the genders correctly? Thanks, feel energised. Have a great day, man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for writing this. It makes it worthwhile to stick to my goals. I know I'm on the right track if here a man on this forum is saying so.
Is this confirmation bias that you just gave me that I'm viewing the genders correctly? Thanks, feel energised. Have a great day, man.
Yes. So if you do that for a man he better appreciate you in kind and show it by his actions.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I really just don't see any benefit for a non religious man to arry in this day and age