318 Most Hated
Don Juan
The game is getting to complex for a nigga like. Due to me beign a diffrent human being and the way I think about like is crazy. I know im not perfect at all but, now a dayz...the human mind is crazy and wild. I wanted to be the 1st person ever to change Nature period. Due to me try to be in touch with the "Street Life" and try to be "Da Man" and not get into "Drama" at all...people seem to like drama...but this nigga doesnt lie it at all...I want to live my life perfect and I cant stand when a nigga doesnt like me and get angry at me for **** for unknow reasons. Cause im a diffrent person and I was raised in a sheltered home and all of that ****. And I really wanted to be "Immortal Nigga"( Thug ) in real life. But I got another side that tells me, dont and tyr to be nice to everybody. Cause I know that I dont like getting angry....cause when i do.....I will start my killing spree quick and wont hesitate to give a damn bout **** at all and drunk at that....thats some real tall right there cuzz...but i feel like the game is still ****ed up to us Males period, girls want this and that...and on top of that im diffrent from any male period. I try to become a "Ladies Man" but not talk that much, but i dont know cuzz now a days girls dont even want that anymore...and im try to make history at that for the "nice guys" that theres a will and way....but something is getting the way of that...hatters, people dont want me to be happy, and a lot more......I just talk to a girl a while a go saying "Why are U Mad at me", and she was talking saying "It You"...and I wonder...is the ***** got P.M.S. or some **** or what...but then again....i feel like im gonna have to retire from that and start think bout marraige early...cuz this game is too ****ed up at it....and the girls in Monroe anit makin no better(some...not all)....but is it me or is it them....
u deside....holla back at me....I feel like "Retire" soon.....but i dont know.....thats im speakin from the heart of this ****....really d.o.e. locz.....
holla...
u deside....holla back at me....I feel like "Retire" soon.....but i dont know.....thats im speakin from the heart of this ****....really d.o.e. locz.....
holla...