"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The gambino road to success

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Hi brothers,

Been gone for a while from the forum because of my business. Everything is going well, I worked so hard to get everything on track and working and it's going well even though its hard work.

Because of that I've been lacking very much on diet and sports. Working everyday for my business got me eating junk food and sweets.

Now I'm making a change to success so I can get a rotation back of 7-8 women that I date like I used to in my better days.

I've worked on my carreer and purpose, now it's time to work on my body so that I can get back in shape.

It's worse now and the day I started with sports again was monday.

29% fat - 95 KG - badbadbad

Goal:

20% fat - 80 KG

17-10-2019
Dedicating to sports/diet for 3 months at least so that I can become 20% fat again. Writing a post every 3 days about sports and new approaches.

To be continued...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top