"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The gambino journal to success

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Gamb is back.

I worked on my company for 1.5 years now everyday. I used to working every single day and my company has grown.

Now it's time to get back in shape because I've gotten very, very sloppy.

I need to get my structure back in diet and sports.

Goals;

18% bodyfat
80 kilograms
no alcohol 3 months
summerbody

How?

8-4-2020 is the day I start with clean eating.

Diet
Everyday cardio
No excuses

I post in this forum everyday. I will start to talk to women also, I forgot about it because of my store which takes a lot of energy to manage.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Go for it man. Stay safe and wash your hands as well.

I need to finally start working out again after we're allowed outside. It's been three years.

Eating clean is harder than brain surgery though.
 
Top