The Future of Feminism

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The only guy that was interested is divorced with a daughter, but has a very nasty relationship with his former wife...I don't want that drama in my life or my daughter's."

translation: I don't want a guy who is actually at my specific level in life...I still want to be a stuck up princess with a thumb up my azz waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

this post sums up the problem

sadsinglemom32
This sounds so much like my life!! I can't tell you how many times I continued seeing a guy even though I knew there was no future in it, simply because I was so tired of being lonely. What really sucks is that guys quickly assume that you'll go to bed with them because you've already got a kid. Like I have no reason to wait and get to know him better before sleeping with him since I've obviously already "given it up" before. It's like you're not worth the wait or worth the chase when you're a single mom because you're used goods. It's so unfair!!

see this cvnt should stop being arrogant and learn to suck d1ck like a pro and let dudes cvm in her face....then she won't be lonely....stupid women never learn that their only option when they are older is to become cvm rags. :) ...these self righteous cvnts were NEVER WORTH THE CHASE OR THE WAIT but men were too blind to see it.

if women can't comprehend why another man doesn't want to raise unknown offspring....the woman should probably just kill herself.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
see this cvnt should stop being arrogant and learn to suck d1ck like a pro and let dudes cvm in her face....then she won't be lonely....stupid women never learn that their only option when they are older is to become cvm rags. :) ...these self righteous cvnts were NEVER WORTH THE CHASE OR THE WAIT but men were too blind to see it.

This is probably why you have trouble scoring ....... this is the reason why i hate men....pure stupidity like this -_-

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:

This is probably why you have trouble scoring ....... this is the reason why i hate men....pure stupidity like this -_-
but what about the hypocrisy the OP has posted in the article? how a single parent female feels she still should have all options available, complaining of rejection yet off handedly rejecting a man in similar position to herself?
and by the way dear, you really do not sound remotely bitter yourself at all;)

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a strong religious tone to a lot of the replies.

Phucked up mindset goes hand in hand with religion.

Just saying.

there was also this comment from a man, which I found very telling:

'phatbeetle
I hate being a single mother, and I'm not even a mother! I'm a father. My ex-wife, stay-at-home mom turned drug addict has no part in our two sons lives. At present I don't even know where she lives, which is a blessing believe me. After raising my sons alone for the better part of a decade and constantly having to defend them from her in our corrupt and maternally-biased court system has been no fun whatsoever, and extremely expensive. The isolationism of single parenthood (when you TRULY never have a free moment) didn't use to bother me, but now I seem to find that with many single mothers there seems to be a double standard. They want me to accept their kids but they want nothing to do with mine. Hey I kinda get it though. Really I do. It may be more of the dysfunctional ex thing than having kids....in any case it is emotionally depleting not finding another like-minded adult with whom to have a decent relationship. Peace.'

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
There seems to be a strong religious tone to a lot of the replies.

Phucked up mindset goes hand in hand with religion.

Just saying.

there was also this comment from a man, which I found very telling:

'phatbeetle
I hate being a single mother, and I'm not even a mother! I'm a father. My ex-wife, stay-at-home mom turned drug addict has no part in our two sons lives. At present I don't even know where she lives, which is a blessing believe me. After raising my sons alone for the better part of a decade and constantly having to defend them from her in our corrupt and maternally-biased court system has been no fun whatsoever, and extremely expensive. The isolationism of single parenthood (when you TRULY never have a free moment) didn't use to bother me, but now I seem to find that with many single mothers there seems to be a double standard. They want me to accept their kids but they want nothing to do with mine. Hey I kinda get it though. Really I do. It may be more of the dysfunctional ex thing than having kids....in any case it is emotionally depleting not finding another like-minded adult with whom to have a decent relationship. Peace.'
Lesson to learn ? Think twice before having kids. And whom you are having them with.

Reaction score
I'm all for women being equal to men and stuff, but that means they have to own it and become self-sufficient. I'm sure there are feminists who think just like that, too, but most of the ones I've seen want to have it both ways.

They want to be treated as though they're equal to men, but they're cool with you paying for dinner. They're also OK with the fact that it's much easier for them to get laid on a random night. Isn't being viewed as an in-demand commodity among men in-and-of-itself sexist? Eeeeh, who cares. Not if it benefits them.

Oh, and men can stop "rape culture". God forbid a woman dress less provocatively or carry a weapon on her to defend herself from the thug. It's all on us strong, powerful men to defend the strong, powerful women who don't need us to protect them. (See how it all goes in a circle?)

This particular woman's decided to keep her own kid and raise it herself. Good. That's a noble thing. It also means she'll have to settle, since most men won't want to raise a child that isn't theirs. Why should he "settle" when the child isn't his problem?

The only reason she's griping and crying is because she's getting the s**t end of the stick. If the tables were turned and the man was getting it, I doubt she'd give a damn.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one sums it up:

"The reason i feel men have very little sympathy for women who are single mothers (especially young single mothers) is the belief that women generally ignore decent and nice guys in their youth and instead go for partners that have less "noble" characteristics, then when things go crashing down they require a decent guy to give them the stability and companionship they need, but now it is the decent nice guy who can be choosey and ignore the single mother."

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
This one sums it up:

"The reason i feel men have very little sympathy for women who are single mothers (especially young single mothers) is the belief that women generally ignore decent and nice guys in their youth and instead go for partners that have less "noble" characteristics, then when things go crashing down they require a decent guy to give them the stability and companionship they need, but now it is the decent nice guy who can be choosey and ignore the single mother."
"The belief"???? More like "THE FACT". :crackup:

That FACT is exactly why forums like this one even exist.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...I am a 21 year old who has a 14 month old daughter...Although I get plenty of attention from men, but my age group is full of immature irresponsible boys who aren't ready to date a girl like me who already has a kid."

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

What does she expect from 21 year old boys? "I know I'm just starting my college/university degree, but do I want to help support a little sh1t-bucket from another man? Hellz yeahs." WTF.

Stupid girl. Her decision to keep a child when she is jobless with no education is immature, not the boys her age who want nothing to do with losing 10 years of their life instantly in a relationship and becoming "daddy".