You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Metaverse aka the real Matrix.The future of cinema what is it?
I have used Occulus Quest 2 VR for this purpose when I had issues accessing my home cinema set-up. You do get a satisfactory size, and the best app program is Amazon Prime, which actually puts you inside of a cinema and scales the movie as it would look like if you were in the cinema. The drawback is resolution. You get a crappy SD resolution so it's like a cinema using an old DVD player. They have some licensing issues where they deliberately are clawing back the resolution.Probably VR, like what's depicted in Ready Player One. Zuckerborg is rolling it out as Meta already.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I can already use all of the streaming services and use a projector, a TV, or VR in order to play it. However, cinemas are a communal activity and most people may rather go out and go somewhere and watch a large presentation somewhere rather than stay at home. Some people just like visiting packed theaters on the opening night of a movie. Unless you are a loner or wait until the movie is stale and the cinema is more emptier then I think the cinema is here to stay.Netflix/youtube.com/Cinemas