Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Future for YOLO Hot Chicks

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm out last night with my girlfiend.

There's a group of way post wall women there. I wouldn't even say they were MILF's, we're talking GILF territory. 50+ age group.

Their behaviour was almost exactly the same as a group of younger women. Slutty dancing, the whole "We are the party" attitude.

The best looking one of the bunch was wearing a fairly short dress. I have to admit she had a pretty good body, you could tell she had worked hard at keeping her shape. Nice legs. But when you looked a little closer, you could see some of the lines of old age around her knees and you could tell she had some work done on her face.

At the break, they were taking group selfies, pulling guys from the band into their pictures.

And you could tell that they were, at one time (decades ago), the hot chicks. And now, fast forward, 30 years later, and there they are, acting the same way.

It made me wonder how many ****s each one had ridden (and were occasionally still riding) on their carousel ride, how many BP guys hearts they had broken along the way. How many families each one had destroyed via no fault frivorce.

Each of them also had this look that I see on older women's faces quite frequently. Perhaps the easiest way to describe it is to describe what's not there. There's no sweetness left, no innocence, the youthful glow left them a long time ago. Just a jaded, hard ridden look to them. And they all look like they are DTF.

And even though they were dressed as sexy as the could, there was no real femininity about any of them.

I suppose we will see many more of these types of women in the future.

This is what the future holds for many YOLO, CC riding women.

-Augustus-

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's incredibly sad.

I don't understand it. Even with everything explained to me the way it has been on this site and other's about the way women's minds work and their true nature when it comes to men and relationships.

I've had two long term relationships in my life. First one was for 3 years in college with a girl who I thought I would marry and when I found out she had slept with a friend of mine it destroyed me. There were days when my knees physically buckled because of the pain. It changed who I was. It made me leave Indiana for the east coast.

Last relationship ended a few months ago with a girl whom was totally different than me. She had different values than I did but I did love her and I thought she really cared about me.

Sex in a relationship with someone you care about and have been through ups and downs with in life is so much better to me than one night stands and casual sex with someone who you barely know or who you are only with for a few weeks.

I don't know why women can't see the long term value in something. I saw a couple women like the OP describes walking along in a street in NYC this past weekend. Both old and busted up but had tons of make up on and every other word vulgar. Same thing with this girl who just ended things with me. She's all over facebook acting like a total wh*re. How women can drop someone they were so close with and seek this lifestyle of just casual sex and no accountability and bar hopping is beyond me. It just gets totally depressing at times.

Because after a while what else is the point? I've spent the better part of the last decade working on myself: getting in shape, getting a college degree, trying to establish myself in NYC. At a certain point, I'd love to start a family with a woman I love and raise kids. I feel like this is one of nature's greatest joys. Raising a family. However, so many women are so deplorable with their lifestyles and outlook towards men, it's just...I don't even know what to say anymore.

This "Yolo" no accountability feminist bullsh*t world has really robbed a-lot of people (both men and women) of a great natural joy in life: pair bonding with someone to raise a family and take on life together for better or for worse. There's nothing beta about that sh*t. But with the way women are these days? Good luck.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Two outstanding posts. Thank you both.

My aunt and godmother are both these kinds of women and I no longer speak to either one. I "changed" too. Never been the same man since the breakup that sent me here - no longer believe in romance or that monogamy is possible with a western woman. Rarely bother with women unless I travel. There is a girl in my training class at work that has a "steady", but brags about the instability of her relationship, brags about cheating and total sexual partners, and says she "never wants to settle down and have kids." She also has the accompanying tattoos and nose piercing that scream "damaged goods."...And sure as sh*t, 3 of the 7 dudes in the class are fawning over her at all times. It's pathetic. She tells a zinger and these guys literally fall out of their chairs laughing and I sit there in dead silence.

I believe the only alternative is to travel and meet a South American, Asian, or Eastern European chick. The west is doomed. The only way to tame one is to become a 3% man that these women flock to. And those guys are all elite at at least one thing - whether it's having a great body, a lot of money, or a nice car. And if you're not doing all that for yourself, these girls in and of themselves are not worth that kind of effort.

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how to recognize your type of women?

Do you know how to identify your type of women or lady? These type women I’m referring to are out there but you may have to know how to recognize them in a since. In other words these women are built to last b/c you can test her behavior skills, characteristics skills, outlook on life, how she handle negative situations you encounter with each other, is she a giver, taker or sharer (hopefully a giver and/or sharer).

Both my parents past away, however, my mother was a born-again-christian. There were times she slept on the couch, but never left or divorced my dad. My dad was an alcoholic. I GET THE POINT THAT’S WHY THEY NEVER LEAVE concept about women b/c I saw it first hand!

In most cases, men want to conquer women thru sex. I met a few women that have characteristics that I’m automatically attracted to. I actually met maybe five or seven in my lifetime and realized they are similar but of course not the same.

My female boss meet a lot these characteristics I look for in a women (59yrs old). It’s exciting to see her but it’s distracting b/c I don’t want to disobey the DJ advice about banging my female boss (aahhhhhhh!). She don’t know it or seem to mind but over the last 4yrs I practice my DJ skills on her and get good results. For instance, the push-pull technique then pull away to let it fade for a month or two before I try something else to protect my work situation. My boss also know I have options dating other females.

Long story short, try to recognize and find a lady you're most attracted to and use your best DJ skills when you meet her.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts, guys. I think you often see this attitude of YOLO hot chicks because they know how well their options are. Maybe they have a bright career because they pushed themselves to get good degree(s) so they don't need a guy as much for passive income. Those same women might be on a couple of dating websites or apps, so they're used to getting lots of attention and screening out chumps. They're not desperate and if still young, they realize they have options and we'll leverage that, perhaps for the 3% like you say, BlueAlpha1.

I often hit up social spheres where the men/women ratio isn't always the greatest, so they can use that to their advantage if they aren't HB7 and up. I'm not sure if it's feminism or what, I just sense the women here in the states don't care as much about marriage, creating a family and raising kids as much anymore or want to delay it as much as possible for the "perfect catch" or "perfect enough" yet still have discrete hook ups on the side while they wait for the catch. I don't remember women being as self-absorbed when I was in my 20s as I do now in my mid-30s.

I still think there are some good "catches" out there, they just probably won't be up grinding it up on the dance floor in a c0cktail dress with high heels. The quality woman will probably be more reserved, perhaps an introvert, a reader, a volunteer, takes care of nieces and nephews, hangs out with extended family often. Perhaps is a mentor in young women's church ministry. That kind of woman is at least a little less likely to be self-observed.

Last edited:

Rippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for guys who believe they want a wife and kids. This is precisely the wrong time in recent history to be looking for those things. Fortunately, I like spinning plates and non-virtuous women and I've learned the skills to find them so this world is pretty good for me.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was eerie watching the hottest GILF that night. The way she moved and danced reminded me of my ex-girlfriend. She was 38 when I met her (and looked 28 at the time). She's 45 now. She basically self destructed our relationship last year. I wondered if I was seeing into her future 10 years from now. I'm sure she will attract plenty of attention because she's so hot, but unless she changes her attitude, the chances of her having a long term relationship are very small.

-Augustus-

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm out last night with my girlfiend.

There's a group of way post wall women there. I wouldn't even say they were MILF's, we're talking GILF territory. 50+ age group.

Their behaviour was almost exactly the same as a group of younger women. Slutty dancing, the whole "We are the party" attitude.

The best looking one of the bunch was wearing a fairly short dress. I have to admit she had a pretty good body, you could tell she had worked hard at keeping her shape. Nice legs. But when you looked a little closer, you could see some of the lines of old age around her knees and you could tell she had some work done on her face.

At the break, they were taking group selfies, pulling guys from the band into their pictures.

And you could tell that they were, at one time (decades ago), the hot chicks. And now, fast forward, 30 years later, and there they are, acting the same way.

It made me wonder how many ****s each one had ridden (and were occasionally still riding) on their carousel ride, how many BP guys hearts they had broken along the way. How many families each one had destroyed via no fault frivorce.

Each of them also had this look that I see on older women's faces quite frequently. Perhaps the easiest way to describe it is to describe what's not there. There's no sweetness left, no innocence, the youthful glow left them a long time ago. Just a jaded, hard ridden look to them. And they all look like they are DTF.

And even though they were dressed as sexy as the could, there was no real femininity about any of them.

I suppose we will see many more of these types of women in the future.

This is what the future holds for many YOLO, CC riding women.

-Augustus-
I see this when I'm out all the time. It boggles my mind. And for whatever reason, maybe just for the easy lay, a ton of relatively younger dudes will attempt to, and succeed in, banging these wrinkled toads. I rather have a good fap.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a pretty insightful post. Thanks OP

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because after a while what else is the point? I've spent the better part of the last decade working on myself: getting in shape, getting a college degree, trying to establish myself in NYC. At a certain point, I'd love to start a family with a woman I love and raise kids. I feel like this is one of nature's greatest joys. Raising a family. However, so many women are so deplorable with their lifestyles and outlook towards men, it's just...I don't even know what to say anymore

Right on! I thought I had everything I wanted when I met my son's mother. Happiest day of my life was the day she told me she was pregnant. I couldn't believe it. I was having a child with a woman I loved. Call me beta or blue pill if you want. I was to a degree. then she dumps me right after she gets pregnant. I don't know what I was. hollow, whatever. I couldn't find a place for myself for the longest time. But I got over it., though I've never been the same since. I don't trust women and I don't believe ANYTHING they say. The women I hooked up with since she broke up with me? Well, like you say it's much better with someone you know and care about. I just can't seem to feel that way about any women and the women I meet do nothing to inspire that feeling in me. They may be sexually attractive but that's about it. Which really isn't much when you think about it. It never lasts, whether from my decision or theirs and frankly, I really just don't care.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think about it, here's the thing:

I didn't get the feeling that these women really regretted anything. I honestly think that there is a given segment of women who will do this until they can't.

They don't even have an expectation that they will get married and stay married for the rest of their lives. Oh, perhaps at one time they gave it lip service, but 8 or 9 years into the first marriage, after popping out a couple of kids, they realized that being married to their beta provider husband wasn't
providing the excitement and princess life they had imagined. So, they blow the marriage up and walk away with cash and prizes. Then they get to fvck the crappy bass player in the local band at the corner bar and it makes them feel special.

Because they are women and are by nature, selfish and solipistic, they don't even feel much regret or guilt over what they have done. They also don't feel much of a loss from not having a man in their lives to pair bond with. They are tough, cynical and hard from all the years of partying and CC riding. Their ability to pair bond has been compromised due to the amount of different c0cks they have consumed.

They have their own money (or perhaps money that they divorce raped their ex husbands for). They don't have to cook for or perform wifely domestic duties for any man. They can do whatever the fvck they want to do. They "don't have to answer to any man".

Because they are women, they aren't held responsible for anything. They can still pull c*ck because men are thirsty and because they still have the remnants of their youthful good looks.

They probably have some beta shmucks who take them out and pay for dinner in the hope that she throws them a pvssy bone. Then they may go on what would basically be a sex tourist trip a few times a year and they get railed by some big island stud.

They have mimosa brunchs with their group of girlfriends and they joke about how simple and stupid men are.

They are basically like guys who spin plates, hang out with their buddies, answer to no one and do what they want for the rest of their lives.

But it's easier for them because they're chicks.

-Augustus-

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are women and are by nature, selfish and solipistic, they don't even feel much regret or guilt over what they have done. They also don't feel much of a loss from not having a man in their lives to pair bond with. They are tough, cynical and hard from all the years of partying and CC riding. Their ability to pair bond has been compromised due to the amount of different c0cks they have consumed.

They have their own money (or perhaps money that they divorce raped their ex husbands for). They don't have to cook for or perform wifely domestic duties for any man. They can do whatever the fvck they want to do. They "don't have to answer to any man".

Because they are women, they aren't held responsible for anything. They can still pull c*ck because men are thirsty and because they still have the remnants of their youthful good looks.

They probably have some beta shmucks who take them out and pay for dinner in the hope that she throws them a pvssy bone. Then they may go on what would basically be a sex tourist trip a few times a year and they get railed by some big island stud.

They have mimosa brunchs with their group of girlfriends and they joke about how simple and stupid men are.

They are basically like guys who spin plates, hang out with their buddies, answer to no one and do what they want for the rest of their lives.

But it's easier for them because they're chicks.

-Augustus-
That's exactly right. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think to myself "what the hell is wrong with me?" But what you've stated above is accurate. Women are out of control. They are at an all you can eat buffet platter in this country and don't have to take into consideration, even for the slightest split second, their actions or how those actions affect other people. It is wild.

So many men have uttered "HOW CAN/COULD SHE HAVE DONE THIS TO ME?!"

Because she's a child. She's a selfish child who has never had to grow up and simply doesn't care. They simply DO NOT CARE because they DON'T HAVE TO. And you know what's REALLY f*cked up? Women know exactly what they are doing. They know how the system is set up to hold them completely unaccountable and they KNOW how many thirsty men there are out there who are willing to do anything for them and they abuse the sh*t out of the whole process.

I remember when me and this last LTR broke up, the fight we had. I had caught her texting some other guy.

She was real big on this whole "I'm a strong independent woman who is just as good as any man. Don't need NO man to help me", etc. etc. But when I looked her in those dead eyes of hers and asked "Why did you put this guy's number in your phone if he has been hitting on you at work?"

And she just stared at me..

The same way I would imagine a kid stares at their parents after having drawn with crayons all over the wall. "Well what do you want me to do about?" Was the look she gave me. That same look I imagine that fat loud mouthed woman Kathy bates played in Titanic when she wobbled aboard one of the life boats as the men just stood their thinking "Gee, I hope there are enough boats for us.."

And this girl I was dating was intelligent. She had a masters degree in the hard sciences. But when it came to hypergamy and some other dude making her giner tingle, it was a blank stare. Almost something along the lines of "Well yeah, you caught me, but you can't do anything about it can you? And I certainly don't have to explain myself because who is gonna be on your side anyway?".

Think about that sh*t for a moment...

Women are f*cking cerebral with this sh*t. They KNOW. WHAT. THEY. ARE. DOING.

Makes my blood boil, gentlemen. Again, they get away with it because they KNOW they can and they KNOW there will be no consequences (aside from the crazy ex bf/husband who heads down to the gun store)

A very hard reality to face indeed, but necessary to avoid getting royally screwed over at some point in life worse than I already have.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't see their medicine cabinets or depressive facebook posts.

Experiencing and observing similar from intelligent, educated women from good families was a more potent red pill for me to swallow, to be sure. When its just the club hoes doing it its a lot easier to brush off and make a few minor adjustments to what you are after.
Exactly. And I don't care how "beta" this sounds but it really ****s you up in the head when you actually try to internalize the true nature of women and how they are. I'm thankful I've learned it at a young age. I can't imagine being the 39 year old man with a house, two kids and a "good" job wondering why his angelic wife was so excited to get her hair done just to go out for a girls night...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btownbuck,

Yes, be glad you took the red pill at a young age. I first took it at 52, but didn't totally internalize it. The breakup with my previous girlfriend at age 58 is what finally did it.

There is no going back. But I'm ok with it. I prefer to know the truth.

-Augustus-

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite certain these women eventually feel regret. I've seen it multiple times. Women internalize everything. This "awareness" doesn't happen right away, but sets in over time. It coincides with when their looks start to fade and there is no longer non-stop attention like they are accustomed to. You can begin to see their regret when you follow them thru social media and mutual friends years later.

One of these women is my exwife. She wanted a divorce after almost 15 good years together and she was cheating on me for the last 8months of our marriage. Most all of those were very good years. After our divorce she rode the cahk carousel. Guess who she called back up when the cahk carousel came to a hault? And when I told her no, she got depressed, fat, and required counseling. She still struggles with the idea of not being with me and its been 8yrs.

I have a cousin that used to socialize with several NFL football players and rich/elite men. She was very attractive, life of the party kind of girl. From age 25-40 she couldn’t get enough and went with whatever guy would provide her the best time. She basically used men for their resources. She is in her late 50’s, never married, and you can see the disappointment in her. She doesn’t even have to talk about it. She lives in a nice big house, has a great job, has everything she could want except a solid man in her life. She is so scarred and lives with so much regret for how she conducted herself that she can’t even date even though she would like to.

Another girl I dated had a mom that was in her 60’s, alone, and miserable. She had been divorced 6 times. She suffers constant regret over her poor decisions regarding men. And guess what…..her daughter that I dated just turned 40, and has 5 divorces on her record! She is headed down that same lonely road that her mother is on but has no clue. That’s what happens when you lived the life of a Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit model and let it go to your head. I know she had regret when we split up, because she tried to get back with me 3times over the course of a few years.

Then there is a girl that is now 42 that I dated in her mid 30’s. She had 3 kids in her early 20’s, was a good wife. Then one day decided she had enough of that life and got divorced. She went on a 10yr spree of random cahk. She couldn’t keep a job, nor a guy. She was the craziest and most sechsual woman I’ve ever been with. Total p0rn star experience. Definitely bipolar. I got a phone call from her a while back. We hadn’t talked for several years and one of the first things she said was how she was sorry for how she treated me when we dated. She admitted being horrible to me and that I did nothing wrong. As our conversation continued she explained that she had no job, her mom kicked her out, and her son has a cocaine addiction and is bipolar as well. It doesn’t get much worse than this. That girl is full of regret.
Every single one of these girls were HB7’s or better. They all let their looks and attention go to their heads and paid the price later in life. It’s a lot like professional sports players who start making $1million/year and end up broke 10yrs down the road when their career is over and the money train stops. Only do they realize the errors of their ways when it eventually comes to an end.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two outstanding posts. Thank you both.

My aunt and godmother are both these kinds of women and I no longer speak to either one. I "changed" too. Never been the same man since the breakup that sent me here - no longer believe in romance or that monogamy is possible with a western woman. Rarely bother with women unless I travel. There is a girl in my training class at work that has a "steady", but brags about the instability of her relationship, brags about cheating and total sexual partners, and says she "never wants to settle down and have kids." She also has the accompanying tattoos and nose piercing that scream "damaged goods."...And sure as sh*t, 3 of the 7 dudes in the class are fawning over her at all times. It's pathetic. She tells a zinger and these guys literally fall out of their chairs laughing and I sit there in dead silence.

I believe the only alternative is to travel and meet a South American, Asian, or Eastern European chick. The west is doomed. The only way to tame one is to become a 3% man that these women flock to. And those guys are all elite at at least one thing - whether it's having a great body, a lot of money, or a nice car. And if you're not doing all that for yourself, these girls in and of themselves are not worth that kind of effort.
Hey bro, flies, nats and other bugs are attracted to $hit. So that's normal.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern,

Good post.

The only question I have is do they actually regret what they did? Are they contrite about what they did and who they hurt along the way? Are they genuinely sorry for shattering a good provider/husband? Do they feel genuine guilt about their actions and the people they hurt?

Or... Do they just feel sorry for themselves?

That's actually what I meant by regret.

And I would bet that the vast majority just feel sorry for themselves.

-Augustus-

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And ill add that I'm sure my ex wife is sorry for herself that she fvcked up probably the best relationship and lifestyle she will ever have. But does she truly feel sorry for what she did to me? No way in hell.

My ex girlfriend, will she eventually realize she screwed up and lost a good man? Potentially. But will she regret and be contrite for the hurt she caused me? Not on your life.

-Augustus-

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And ill add that I'm sure my ex wife is sorry for herself that she fvcked up probably the best relationship and lifestyle she will ever have. But does she truly feel sorry for what she did to me? No way in hell.

My ex girlfriend, will she eventually realize she screwed up and lost a good man? Potentially. But will she regret and be contrite for the hurt she caused me? Not on your life.

-Augustus-
How is that possible, though? How can they not give one sh*t about destroying a man's life the way they do. I read your post about the true cost of divorce and I could feel your pain through the computer screen reading it. I, in all honesty, am not sure If I could have made it through something like that. How women can know a man is going through such hell and simply not care is sickening.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regard to my ex wife and the divorce: here's the deal: She thinks I screwed her. She thinks I should have to support her for the rest of my life.

A woman going through a divorce only thinks about herself. Period. End of story. They become like a wild animal defending itself. Women are selfish and solipsistic by nature. As I said in another post recently, it's a feature, not a bug.

A woman's sense of entitlement can sometimes know no bounds or limit.

And... I made it through because I had to. I got the best lawyer I could and fought like hell. You do what you have to do and keep looking forward, don't look back. Life is good.

-Augustus-