The funny thing about value

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
ok, here is what i want to make something a bit clear. nice to have a mindset that im not lesser than others, because its me and i love myself and i value myself. thats another thing. in fact, im a very egoistic person and i really value myself very highly and think im a bit special as a person. kewl!!

but say u r not a multi-millionaire and is just stuck with a normal job, would be able to date angelina jolie, unfortunately NO! because u r not her level.... social level! maybe she will respect you for valueing urself so highly but the value that the reality forces her to see will keep her from dating u or thinking u as a potential candidate.
It's possible to get a celeb millionaire to marry you. Ever notice celebs with nobodies? Pennyless people who they just randomly meet and fall in love with. Well these nobodies have a high value mindset.

Another thing is if you believe in yourself that you are high value then you'll attract a high value life to you (law of attraction). It won't happen overnight but it will happen.

TELL YOU A TRUE STORY
I know a girl who isn't the brightest. She came from a poor family too and left school early to work behind a counter.

She is good looking though and knows it. She always had AFC's after her (me included) and everybody said she was full of herself because she acted like a princess. She walked with her head held high and was always dressed well etc. She looked after herself in other words. She knew she was high value.

Well to get to the point 4 years after leaving school to work on the checkout she's now married to a millionaire and living in a mansion and driving around in a big expensive car. Of course people b***h about her going after the money but thats besides the point.

She thought of herself as being high value, she acted like a high value person and now she has a high value life.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
It's possible to get a celeb millionaire to marry you. Ever notice celebs with nobodies? Pennyless people who they just randomly meet and fall in love with. Well these nobodies have a high value mindset.

Another thing is if you believe in yourself that you are high value then you'll attract a high value life to you (law of attraction). It won't happen overnight but it will happen.

TELL YOU A TRUE STORY
I know a girl who isn't the brightest. She came from a poor family too and left school early to work behind a counter.

She is good looking though and knows it. She always had AFC's after her (me included) and everybody said she was full of herself because she acted like a princess. She walked with her head held high and was always dressed well etc. She looked after herself in other words. She knew she was high value.

Well to get to the point 4 years after leaving school to work on the checkout she's now married to a millionaire and living in a mansion and driving around in a big expensive car. Of course people b***h about her going after the money but thats besides the point.

She thought of herself as being high value, she acted like a high value person and now she has a high value life.
I think there is definatly validity to this, for men too. yet i'm thinking you have to have something to offer the relationship other then monetary

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
slaog said:
TELL YOU A TRUE STORY

That is not a good analogy cause she has a vagina.. a simple organ that increases you basic human worth by 4 to 500 times... especially if it is connected to a shapely body with a cute face..

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You display value by having options. The more options you have the less needy you become.

With that said, expand your circle. Date many women and become less needy and desperate.

When you're not trying so hard to have sex with one woman of interest, you're putting out a vibe that says you have options, and the less needy you appear the more valuable you will become to women.

There is much more to it like being unpredictable (a man who at one minute
shows interest in a woman and the next minute acts as if he doesn't know her) and intriguing. Exciting! Don't be a perfectionist and be such a bore.

You're inviting women into your world and not the other way around. So, you'll need your own world of excitement to invite them into. Sitting around doing nothing and wishing you had something to do won't get you there.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
You display value by having options. The more options you have the less needy you become.

With that said, expand your circle. Date many women and become less needy and desperate.

When you're not trying so hard to have sex with one woman of interest, you're putting out a vibe that says you have options, and the less needy you appear the more valuable you will become to women.

There is much more to it like being unpredictable (a man who at one minute
shows interest in a woman and the next minute acts as if he doesn't know her) and intriguing. Exciting! Don't be a perfectionist and be such a bore.

You're inviting women into your world and not the other way around. So, you'll need your own world of excitement to invite them into. Sitting around doing nothing and wishing you had something to do won't get you there.

Did you read the OP? I know how to create value, thats not the issue

Last edited:

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're missing the boat here.

It's not about women. It's not about trying having more value. It's about something even better.

It's about loving yourself. It's an amazing feeling. You can go anywhere and do anything you feel like. You start to feel very free. You stop staying in your comfort zone, and you start getting out and doing. It's an awesome feeling. When you find love and value from within, then you're not dependent on external stimulation to make you feel good because you already feel GREAT!!!

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:

It's not about women. It's not about trying having more value. It's about something even better.

It's about loving yourself. It's an amazing feeling. You can go anywhere and do anything you feel like. You start to feel very free. You stop staying in your comfort zone, and you start getting out and doing. It's an awesome feeling. When you find love and value from within, then you're not dependent on external stimulation to make you feel good because you already feel GREAT!!!
maybe i am missing the boat..

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:

TELL YOU A TRUE STORY

not a good example though, she is a girl and you must have forgotten that men choose girls mostly by their looks, and girls choose the men by their status, dude. think it out! Its not only how you look or that you have a penis and you are proud of that would make you eligible to date Catherine Zeta Jones.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:

Bingo. Nice one, my friend, this is what's it's all about in a nutshell. If anyone doesn't get it, I'd advise watching the Blueprint Decoded.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
not a good example though, she is a girl and you must have forgotten that men choose girls mostly by their looks, and girls choose the men by their status, dude. think it out! Its not only how you look or that you have a penis and you are proud of that would make you eligible to date Catherine Zeta Jones.
DonGordon said:
That is not a good analogy cause she has a vagina.. a simple organ that increases you basic human worth by 4 to 500 times... especially if it is connected to a shapely body with a cute face..
The point I was making was about mindset. Maybe I should have made it more clearer. I believe in the law of attraction and this was the point of the story. The girl had little but believed she was worth it and a princess and now she is being treated like one. If you think a certain way you'll get that life. Doesn't matter what sex you are etc.

DJ's have a certain mindset that they are high value and they're the ones who attract all sorts of women and they can choose the best for themselves and they certainly don't complain about women having the upper hand because she has a vagina!! ;)

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
Once again status or value isn't the issue, i know how to create that, read the OP