Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fundamental Problems Men Have with Women

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Want to know the real issues men are having with women?
  • They no longer fear commitment.
  • They no longer want to leave her after having sex.
  • They no longer avoid relationships.
  • They no longer act like men.
  • They are acting like women.
If you had sex with her, why would you want to see her again? Unless she begged you. Been there, done that. Real men f*ck her and never call her again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had sex with her, why would you want to see her again? Unless she begged you. Been there, done that. Real men f*ck her and never call her again.
This is how women see it. So many of our dads who stayed and loved our moms and provide for his family were not "real men"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This is how women see it. So many of our dads who stayed and loved our moms and provide for his family were not "real men"
Good point, but note: the difference is that our dads WANTED to leave but our moms WOULD NOT LET THEM.

Men are strong enough to hold women, so obviously that is not the proper course. Women need to cling to men to keep them from leaving. It needs to be the man leaning away and the woman holding him back. It cannot be the woman leaning away and the man clinging - otherwise the biggest, strongest man would always keep her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, but note: the difference is that our dads WANTED to leave but our moms WOULD NOT LET THEM.

Men are strong enough to hold women, so obviously that is not the proper course. Women need to cling to men to keep them from leaving. It needs to be the man leaning away and the woman holding him back. It cannot be the woman leaning away and the man clinging - otherwise the biggest, strongest man would always keep her.
Yes. It has to be this way. The other way diminishes man and his testosterone.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I have a strong sex drive with women I'm attracted to and I'm not totally satisfied with just one f*ck in most cases. Especially if she is a 8-10 in looks.

I want my custard cannon to do some real damage and leave her walking pigeon toed. Once her vagina is all stretched out and the sex starts getting dull.. then I'm ready to move on.

Reaction score
I have a strong sex drive with women I'm attracted to and I'm not totally satisfied with just one f*ck in most cases. Especially if she is a 8-10 in looks.

I want my custard cannon to do some real damage and leave her walking pigeon toed. Once her vagina is all stretched out and the sex starts getting dull.. then I'm ready to move on.
Aren't you a red pill guy?

How do you get sex then? I have trouble not hating them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The desire to leave is caused by Testosterone.

The desire to stay is because a woman who is satisfied produces Oxytocin (cuddle/bonding chemical).

There is nothing like the high of mixing those two. They produce a magnetic effect and two people will literally click together. If the man tries to leave at this point she will chase the hardest, but as soon as she convinces the man to like her 51% versus 49%, as soon as he starts to cling to her 51% while she clings 49%, she leaves him. The chemicals she produces are so addictive it's no wonder men start to get attached, but we need to remain strong and continue trying to pull away from her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont understand those man who are happy have restless sleep with a woman after the bang is done
they basically keep moving and chasing you in the bed the whole night keeping you awake
Anyway I believe being pumped and dumped in the most general way woudl serve to bring a woman back to this world and reminding her whats her place is
An average guy gets flaked untill he adjust his aims to his level, women dont they get the idea that they are a top dog just because of the likes they get on their crappy pics

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It all makes sense now.

Does this sound familiar? You made love to her. You wanted to leave. She clung to you so tightly. Your heart sung. It felt great. She started to chase you. Slowly but surely, you started clinging to her. Slowly but surely, she stopped clinging as tightly to you. You started chasing her. She slipped away.

It's almost as if they are testing us by hugging us and seeing how clingy we get.

"Does this feel good?"
"Yes!"
"Ok, goodbye then..."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between this post and the latest rant from Tenacity, I'm beginning to think that I'm the only guy on this forum who actually enjoys the company of women.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between this post and the latest rant from Tenacity, I'm beginning to think that I'm the only guy on this forum who actually enjoys the company of women.
I think with all the negativity consuming, one could use a tall glass of Hakuna Matata. We can't change the Game and the War of Infinite Options, so that said....

we should get on with our lives and start having some real FUN! Amirite?!

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I think we all enjoy the company of women, provided they are giving us what we want and behaving the way we want.

Do you enjoy sh*t tests? Do you enjoy being ghosted? Do you enjoy mind games? Do you enjoy rejection? Do you enjoy settling? Me neither.

The big debate on this forum seems to be about how much of women's sh*tty behavior is the fault of men, vs. the fault of culture or the women themselves. If a woman treats you like dirt is she just a sh*tty person or did you do something wrong? Maybe its a little of both.

Reaction score
I think we all enjoy the company of women, provided they are giving us what we want and behaving the way we want.

Do you enjoy sh*t tests? Do you enjoy being ghosted? Do you enjoy mind games? Do you enjoy rejection? Do you enjoy settling? Me neither.

The big debate on this forum seems to be about how much of women's sh*tty behavior is the fault of men, vs. the fault of culture or the women themselves. If a woman treats you like dirt is she just a sh*tty person or did you do something wrong? Maybe its a little of both.
How could ****ty behavior from a female be my fault? Lol.

Are you saying that I am personally responsible for the decay in morals of the entire female gender? That sounds hard to believe.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you enjoy sh*t tests? Do you enjoy being ghosted? Do you enjoy mind games? Do you enjoy rejection?
I thought DJs were supposed to embrace rejection? I've never liked it myself.

I don't care for the direction the culture is going in, and I don't care for the moral decay. Women may be the most obvious sign of this, but today's men are not exactly bastions of virtue either.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men call her if they want to. Real men do what they want to do in every aspect of their life.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How could ****ty behavior from a female be my fault? Lol.

Are you saying that I am personally responsible for the decay in morals of the entire female gender? That sounds hard to believe.
Here's how men contribute to that behavior:

-liking their pics on instagram and telling them they are gorgeous
-paying for everything without getting sechs in return
-texting all the time/being needy
-developing oneitis and showing her you have no value

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Real men call her if they want to. Real men do what they want to do in every aspect of their life.
In the first week maybe.

After she falls, calling her is what Corey Wayne calls "The Illusion of Action".

Men: women should do the pursuing. We are not manning up when we hump her leg more. We like to think we are in control, but the woman should do 80% of the text initiation and pursuing. This comes back to the original analogy that the woman must be leaning toward the man, not away from him.

When your car breaks down, a real man goes to fix it.

When your girl breaks down, a real man waits until she is better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's how men contribute to that behavior:

-liking their pics on instagram and telling them they are gorgeous
-paying for everything without getting sechs in return
-texting all the time/being needy
-developing oneitis and showing her you have no value
And I do none of that.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your car breaks down, a real man goes to fix it.

When your girl breaks down, a real man waits until she is better.
Hahahaha gold.
The only exception I can think of are daughters. I wonder if I have one someday, would staying alpha with beta tendencies the way to go.