The Fuglies are getting Fuglier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
I have just as much ground and right to comment as you do.

The fact that you've gone without sex for however long, or find it difficult to pick up chicks, or whatever other reason, is no substantial reason to take it out on people that you just to happen to find unattractive.

You have to grasp the FACT that there are many people in this world, who find people (like the overweight woman in this topic) attractive, who YOU DON'T. (And no, that doesn't mean I find overweight women attractive - I can simply just comprehend that there are people in the world who do). There are people who look at you, the same way you look at overweight women. They don't want you. They find you hideous, etc. Just the same as there will be people who DO find you attractive.

Differences in attraction is a fact of life. If you think attraction and desirability is this one-size-fits-all thing, you are sorely mistaken.

If you want the world to be as black and white / hot and not as, how would YOU fare? Would you be up there with the supermodels, sexy actors and actresses, etc? I think not. But even if you were, you need to accept that not everyone thinks the way that you do, and that doesn't give them any less of a right or grounds to speak.

[EDIT] - The site won't let me post anymore so I pmed you. :)
Why don't you go to the gym instead of coming here looking for attention on a male dominated site?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
I love how all of you are laughing and ridiculing this couple. It's so cute.

He has the very thing that so many of you are looking for: A loving relationship.

Sure, she may not be to YOUR taste, but just as you have a preference for blondes, brunettes or whatever, he has his.
No, a man dating a fat chick doesn't = desperation. It's preference. As in: If you put a slender blonde in front of him, he wouldn't want her. This should be simple to grasp.
That's kind of like saying that a girl dating a homeless, unemployed crackhead who hasn't showered in weeks and reeks of sweat and urine doesn't = desperation. It's preference. As in, you put a handsome movie star in front of her and she wouldn't want him. Yeah right.

Nothing is more amusing than listening to a woman lecturing men on how the male psyche works. Oh, you are not fooling anyone. It's obvious that you are a fatty yourself, which is why this thread has struck a nerve.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to believe I'm 125 pounds, don't. It'll make you feel much better if you imagine I'm massively fat.
So please, continue.

Malice said:
Why don't you go to the gym instead of coming here looking for attention on a male dominated site?
Why don't you? Isn't that what like 80% of this site is about?

Bokanovsky said:
That's kind of like saying that a girl dating a homeless, unemployed crackhead who hasn't showered in weeks and reeks of sweat and urine doesn't = desperation. It's preference. As in, you put a handsome movie star in front of her and she wouldn't want him. Yeah right.

Nothing is more amusing than listening to a woman lecturing men on how the male psyche works. Oh, you are not fooling anyone. It's obvious that you are a fatty yourself, which is why this thread has struck a nerve.
Why is it so utterly offensive that I acknowledge that some people legitimately find overweight people attractive? Why do you think you have to be fat to understand such a simple concept?

You don't understand how preference works because you refuse to think that women want anything other than what you think they want, which is simply not true. What people are attracted to is much more complex than the stereotyped attractive people we see in the media.

I didn't pluck my understanding of men from my ovaries like you pluck your understanding of women from other men. I work in the sex industry and I see every . single . day how many "fatties" get paid incredibly FAT checks each month on behalf of the many, many guys who would choose THEM way over a skinny blonde any day.

Of course, you're going to attempt to attack me because I work in the sex industry because NOTHING about my actual point is anything you want to acknowledge because all anyone's said to me is bs crying about how I must be fat. Lap it up.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Why do you think you have to be fat to understand such a simple concept?
Sure, some guys have a fat fetish. But the vast majority of men who date overweight women do not. They do it because they can't (or think they can't) do any better...not because they actually prefer skin folds, cellulite, muffin tops and elephant legs to slim, toned, healthy-looking bodies.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think hey I just like chicks with big assess. After listening to this liberal idealist I realize that no...I do not...it just so happens this is all I can attract...or the best of what I can attract. I would fuucking hammer a hole through the back of the vagina of any hot young sllim toned girl if I could....because I'd be that hard. This chick would think otherwise cuz all my recent gfs have been chubby 5s with big assess.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
I used to think hey I just like chicks with big assess. After listening to this liberal idealist I realize that no...I do not...it just so happens this is all I can attract...or the best of what I can attract. I would fuucking hammer a hole through the back of the vagina of any hot young sllim toned girl if I could....because I'd be that hard. This chick would think otherwise cuz all my recent gfs have been chubby 5s with big assess.
I do - completely and totally - understand that there are guys who are desperate, and so look outside of their usual "range" for sex / relationships.
I would not argue that there aren't, but I would also argue that there genuinely are men who prefer bigger women as their genuine preference.

What have you some of you guys GOT against liberals? And homosexuals? o_O Some of you say I'm liberal like it's a bad thing, sorry no. That doesn't affect me. If someone wants to **** someone I think is ugly, they should be able to do so. If someone wants to **** someone of the same gender, they should be able to do so. No?

Why would you want to make someone ELSES sexual life YOUR business?

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her vagina would look like a corned beef sandwich!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
What have you some of you guys GOT against liberals? And homosexuals? o_O Some of you say I'm liberal like it's a bad thing, sorry no. That doesn't affect me.
This just gets better.

*Fat
*Liberal
*Works in the "sex industry"
*Angered by fat shaming

http://picardfacepalm.com/picard-facepalm-hotlink.jpg

Jeeeeeebuz, if you ever do manage to snag a beta I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry at the poor bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.