"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The friendship recession awesome article!

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Is it just me or has flakiness skyrocketed in the US? I find that has been the biggest problem since the pandemic hit.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I keep 2-3 close friends that are family/ride or die, 4-5 outliers who I see a few times a year and many acquaintances. I've said it before but if you don't make some solid day 1s in your childhood/college years you are going to struggle to make them in adulthood. People are ****.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
I keep 2-3 close friends that are family/ride or die, 4-5 outliers who I see a few times a year and many acquaintances. I've said it before but if you don't make some solid day 1s in your childhood/college years you are going to struggle to make them in adulthood. People are ****.
Especially the ones that didn't take your advice in high school and college and marry the first piece of that came their way those are the worst
 
Top