Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Friend Zone, Abandon All Hope for Ye Who Enters Here

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It's your own fault for getting trapped in the friendzone. I honestly wonder how men get so deep in there in the first place.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friendzone isn't hard to get into. It's the BROzone that is. When she thinks of you as a 'brother', you have no shot of getting back out. You CAN get out of the friendzone, its just not worth it. The brozone though? No way. Not even if it's from your teen years, you cut contact for 10+ years, then showed back up as Tanning Chatum. There's no hope past that. Friendzone = possible, but not worth it. Brozone = no chance whatsoever.

Also, didn't Pook have a thread with this exact name?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me the friend zone happens before I even meet a girl. If she is turned on by the way I look, i'm in there unless I do something ultra lame. But if she already is on the fence about me I honestly wont even give her a moments time to change her mind. I like those explosive hookups that gogogo from the start. I'm not one to try to win some wench over.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I purposely friendzone myself with some women who I dont care to sleep with or who are taken.

Ive slept with basically all of them lol. :(

When youre the one initiating friendzone, they want you even more.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fall in the friendzone it's because of you , in 9gag (the biggest beta male supporter) there are some memes with friendzone and sh!t with guys complaining how much they were supporting emotionally the girl or how much money they had spented,it's so lame.
I think throwing them on your friendzone they make them want you . I recal a situation ,i said to a girl when she was leaving

Me:Goodbye my friend
her : Goodbye ''friend''

The way she looked at me when i said that and how she said it back ''friend'' to me was unbelievable, i could feel that she was shocked by it .
After 2 weeks i fcked her 2-3 times.

Still you can fall in it and if you do just pack your stuff and go somewhere else for fishing.
There is i think a related post in dj bible that says you have sometimes to refer to a girl as ''friend'' because it catches them off-guard but don't take it too far.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always nice to revisit the FZ topic. I wrote something a little while back about it. It's just a theory though, and it's broken down into three steps:

Step 1 - break away, regain your frame

Step 2 - raise your value (real or perceived)

Step 3 - turn her down

It's a little long to post the whole thing here, but anyone looking for an interesting read or a possible way out of the FZ - take a look: http://justathinker.com/2015/04/16/how-to-get-out-of-the-friend-zone-a-theory-2/

And, of course, any comments and feedback is always appreciated (even the negative stuff!).

Thanks.

Reaction score
Quick question I was placed in friend zone basically she said I didnt wanna say I would show up when you blow up but... and also said I am not gonna say yes or no its not gonna work out. Do I never contact her until I am completely in shape and have a hotter girl? Or should I contact her at least like once a month and tease her and mess with her fun?

Reaction score
I deleted facebook btw and changed my number I am not sure what she would think of me? Do I have chance?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its much more simple, the friendzone is not a matter of action but a matter of look/status.

If you're ugly you get a one way ticket to the friendzone simply because she may appreciate your company but doesnt find you attractive.

The opposite of the friendzone for men is the fvckbuddy zone for women, you find her attractive but you dont find her worth personally.

It can happen but its much more rate than the first two cases to have the other way around, a woman considering a guy worth just as a fvck buddy (great look, lame personality) or a guy friendzoning a girl (ugly but great personality).

So the take away message is that dont get friendzoned cause you made something wrong but simply because you're not hot enough to get more in the sex department, or dont have a staus equal or above her, but mostly the first case.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story:

Was in a rocky period and really drunk all the time so I failed hard missed the timing, then went caveman style "get over here" *grab*, ofc she ran away, ofc "my heart is taken" ofc later "we can be friends". Then I was like, oh I done fuked up, and used her as something like a "dear diary" thing when bored, couse who will keep your secrets better than a perfect stranger over facebook. Funny thing is she always replied on the instant. Why, IDK, she seems to have very few friends and spends alot of time with her mother. Ye a good girl, also has a dragon tattoo on her ass. Walking contradiction.

Changed my mind when she said she coming over, pulled out my strongest ace composed a piece on the guitar. Not intentionally it had to be done.

Then casually: "Oh brb I need to buy some strings" "What strings" "I play the guitar, check this piece I made"

Ofc next time she visited she was defensless.

Then recently I talked to the girl over facebook after long time no see and some awkward pretending to not know each other in front of third parties, so I was like "I wish I had a friend like you who shares my interests blah blah" which is the truth.

"Please you know we can never be just friends"

ha ha ha

But fuk this ho wasted too much resource over nothing she lives pretty far away but damn I wish I had a friend like her. Such idiots are few and far between. And the piece is golden I still play it from time to time.

Interesting thing is, all the men at her university are somewhat entranced by her, and she refuses alot apparently, so I just walk around and laugh couse that **** dont work on me. The fake laughter, the fake smiles, the bad attempts at being a good flirt and the sadness behind it all. I noticed that from 5 minutes of talking and called her out. Bad move if you wanna get laid, pretend youre retarded, ALWAYS. But then the puzzle interested me, who would be so sad that he has to fake laughters? I like puzzles and people with riddles, its a brain excersise. But ofc Im the receptionist boy at the hotel who is way below her level socially. Meh doesnt matter had sex, all I ever get is women cheating on someone with me anyway so Im used to the acting :D...

Point is if you want to escape the frienzone, learn music. But escaping the frienzone is pointless. Dont miss timings when the getting is good is what Id say. I wish I had friends like that tho, amazing intellect.

Reaction score
Do i stay in contact with her after 60 days or fall completley off her radar until im macho?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women put men into three catogories:

1.) Family
2.) Men who want to fvck me.
3.) Men who do NOT want to fvck me.

I like the 'Brozone' never saw that before, but yes that is family... if you are there just freaking forget it. It would be like incest to her. The good news here is that if you find yourself in this place, you likely would feel weird about hooking up as well. Nothing you do can change this.

If you are in the "Men that want to fvck me." catogory, she has to decide if you are fvckable. If you are and she's not otherwise un-available you're going to hook up as long as you don't talk her out of if by being weak. If she doesn't think you are 'fvckable', but you can meet other needs of hers, she'll FZ you, nothing you can do about this accept just don't agree to it and walk away, otherwise she just pushes you away.

If you are in the "Men that don't want to fvck me." catogory, and she thinks you are fvckable, an emotional switch goes off in her head, and you are FZed... BUT if later you change your mind and want to make a go of it, then you can come back later with a different frame and recover. This is where a lot of guys find themselves, remember it's the woman's perception of you... you might want to hook up, but if you are acting (in her mind) like you don't she'll think you either don't want to fvck her or you are weak. Niether helps your cause. If she doesn't believe you want to fvck her, and she otherwise believes you are not fvckable, then you are completely invisable to her.

These conditions must be met to get out of the FZ....

(1) She has to think you want to fvck her, this indicates that she could exert some power (sex) over you.

(2) She has to believe that you can give her something she needs, that she will not get unless she is fvcking you.

(3) You have to be in her mind at least fvckable.

Catch the theme here. You have to get sexual with her. The reason you are FZed in the first place is that you became too familiar with her without amping up sexual tension. You have given her reason to believe you will love her without sex... if you then come back too soon and start acting 'sexual' with her, then she will think you are betraying her, her trust will drop, and without trust or respect there can be no love.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Women put men into three catogories:

1.) Family
2.) Men who want to fvck me.
3.) Men who do NOT want to fvck me.

I like the 'Brozone' never saw that before, but yes that is family... if you are there just freaking forget it. It would be like incest to her. The good news here is that if you find yourself in this place, you likely would feel weird about hooking up as well. Nothing you do can change this.

If you are in the "Men that want to fvck me." catogory, she has to decide if you are fvckable. If you are and she's not otherwise un-available you're going to hook up as long as you don't talk her out of if by being weak. If she doesn't think you are 'fvckable', but you can meet other needs of hers, she'll FZ you, nothing you can do about this accept just don't agree to it and walk away, otherwise she just pushes you away.

If you are in the "Men that don't want to fvck me." catogory, and she thinks you are fvckable, an emotional switch goes off in her head, and you are FZed... BUT if later you change your mind and want to make a go of it, then you can come back later with a different frame and recover. This is where a lot of guys find themselves, remember it's the woman's perception of you... you might want to hook up, but if you are acting (in her mind) like you don't she'll think you either don't want to fvck her or you are weak. Niether helps your cause. If she doesn't believe you want to fvck her, and she otherwise believes you are not fvckable, then you are completely invisable to her.

These conditions must be met to get out of the FZ....

(1) She has to think you want to fvck her, this indicates that she could exert some power (sex) over you.

(2) She has to believe that you can give her something she needs, that she will not get unless she is fvcking you.

(3) You have to be in her mind at least fvckable.

Catch the theme here. You have to get sexual with her. The reason you are FZed in the first place is that you became too familiar with her without amping up sexual tension. You have given her reason to believe you will love her without sex... if you then come back too soon and start acting 'sexual' with her, then she will think you are betraying her, her trust will drop, and without trust or respect there can be no love.
things change , the real thing is being flirty a little and being playfull, but serious if the girl shot you down when you try to be sexual its time for you to move on anyway, its a waste of time for you, so better be too soon sexual and she feels betrayed, then you stay the same thing as there, also take notice most girl who friendzone you don't want you dating anyone, you are her possession, you have to be avaiable to her, when ou start to date other girls she will then start to distance herself or will try to regain her control over you.