Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Free Man

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, you're stressed out. You're guilty of over-thinking and pondering over her mixed signals. She appears to be really interested, and then her interest level drops like the economy. Whatever the reason is, you're exhausted. And you know it.

Ever had a lot of fun in your life? Remember the times when you were having so much fun that you were caught in the moment? You would not notice even if a car accident happened across the street. Remember when your mind is in a blank, free of thoughts, cool, calm and relaxed? No outcome would have gotten into your head. Ever. Your heart beats at a steady pace. You're not even aware of the way you breathe.

Grab that fun, relaxed moment. Hit the 'Save' button. Whenever you are stressed out by anything that happens in your life, whether it be women, money, or crisis, hit the 'Play' button. Think about how cool and calm you were at that time. Not a thousand rejections would faze you. Nothing would faze you. Nothing is ever that important. Nothing is too dangerous. Nothing is a real threat to you. Nothing is a big deal. You don't worry about the future, you don't worry about the past. You're living the present, every breath of it.

Remember that moment. Savour it. Feel it. Live in that moment and set yourself free again. As long as you be a Man, any problem can be solved. You don't worry.

Think about it.

No, don't think.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're trying to say here man. Basically -- we can enslave ourselves by _worry_ and _fear_ when we overanalyze things with women.

What we have to do really is just pull into ourselves and realize that no outside person can bring us happiness. It's gotta be inside, and any single female cannot make or break that.

Toph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this, sounds like a great way to help stay positive and keep good emotions flowing through your body. Always a good thing when dealing with anyone.

Even if you are sad, we all are at some point just find the beauty in life. The world is a beautiful place but also has a lot of sad and evil things.

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "the moment" that you're talking about is the main goal of DJism. Being able to be in that state of mind, naturally, is the ultimate goal.

But I don't believe you can "save" that moment, and "play" it any time you want. I've tried it, and it's not that easy. When I remember back to the times I was in the moment, it was usually after i had accomplished what I set out to do. And that feeling came very naturally. I didn't care what anyone thought of me, there was no thoughts and worries in my head, and I was very calm and relaxed. I remember these times perfectly clear and it's been the best times of my life so far.

The Dreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've understood a really essential step in your way to becoming a man, and that is becoming the free spirit.
This is the first step of your journey, for you must be free before being able to love and being able to transcend your art.

What you got wrong though is the way to free your mind from trouble and being in the state you've well described and that people who ever had this experience with freedom will recognize easily, and dream, and long for returning in such a state again.

I'll soon make a thread about it which I'll call "Freedom, Love & Art".

You're on your way !