Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The four words every woman wants to hear from her man...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I got this babe."

Yep... that's it. Woman want to know you can make decisions, have everything under control, will put yourself out there making an effort, and she doesn't have to worry about anything. You don't really even have to be 100% successful with what you do... as long as you own the results... but if you succeed more than you fail she will always be interested in you.

You still have to be the best version of yourself that you can be, do that and learn these 4 words and you will have control of your relationships. If you find yourself with a chick that will not let you lead, dump her.... because you have a woman that will NEVER be happy.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I agree. As a Man is always suppose to lead. You don't wanna be in a relationship where you're constantly fighting over who leads. I can assure you that every women at one point will bust some kind of **** test tryna get the power in the relationship ( like withold sex, or get distant) just to see if you turn into a b1tch and start chasing. So it's always important to put your foot down with your actions and show her that it's you whos leading or you're outta that b1tch.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely agree. As a man, if you can prove that you can handle any situation that comes at you, then after some time you won't even have to say "I got this, babe" because she'll already know you can get the job done.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,il never forget those magical,little three words I whispered in the ear of the girl I lost my virginity to...."keep the change"

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
"everything will be alright" son to mother from a wartorn country with ptsd. She stopped having anxiety attacks and chest pain the more he said this while hugging her.

So he told me.