"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The four words every woman wants to hear from her man...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
"I got this babe."

Yep... that's it. Woman want to know you can make decisions, have everything under control, will put yourself out there making an effort, and she doesn't have to worry about anything. You don't really even have to be 100% successful with what you do... as long as you own the results... but if you succeed more than you fail she will always be interested in you.

You still have to be the best version of yourself that you can be, do that and learn these 4 words and you will have control of your relationships. If you find yourself with a chick that will not let you lead, dump her.... because you have a woman that will NEVER be happy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Great post. I agree. As a Man is always suppose to lead. You don't wanna be in a relationship where you're constantly fighting over who leads. I can assure you that every women at one point will bust some kind of **** test tryna get the power in the relationship ( like withold sex, or get distant) just to see if you turn into a b1tch and start chasing. So it's always important to put your foot down with your actions and show her that it's you whos leading or you're outta that b1tch.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Absolutely agree. As a man, if you can prove that you can handle any situation that comes at you, then after some time you won't even have to say "I got this, babe" because she'll already know you can get the job done.
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Well,il never forget those magical,little three words I whispered in the ear of the girl I lost my virginity to...."keep the change"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top