"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Forum's Gone to Crap....Or has it??

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Ok, I know there have been alot of posts by older members saying that the forum has gone to crap lately. I actually think THAT is a bunch of crap. If we didn't have these whiny AFC's (annoying as they may be) There wouldn't really be a use for this forum. At least the HS forum, since that is why you go here, to learn stuff from people who are more experienced. If you have a problem with helping other people go to the DON JUAN TIPS section.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Personally, I have no problem with all the new people coming (except that it will hurt my game once they've all grown up). If I see a situational post that I think is stupid, I just don't read it. Something extremely AFC? Read it for kicks and sometimes offer some help. Good philosophical (did I spell that right?) stuff is becoming more abundant, as are the good posts by aspiring DJ's. What used to be a sub-board with only a few notable personalities and not many others has become a board with the same, if not more, amount of notables, and more people to listen and reply.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I crave fooe...
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Where do you see older members whining about AFC's? I see AFC's who think they're teh 1337 dJ whining about OTHER AFC's but that's about it. This forum is better now than it has ever been...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Im getting sick of reading posts about newbies and AFCs. Lets get back to what its about, posting your real life experiences, tips, questions etc.
 

RedHerring

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
I'm sick and tired of the endless number of posts that are entirely clear that they haven't read the bible or even browsed the Tips section for more than 2 minutes.

If there was some way to force people to read a large amount of the bible before they post, this forum would be alot cleaner.

And this may seem hypocritical, because I joined this community only a few months ago, but I didn't post crap that I mentioned above. I followed David D's emails, and a friend of mine directed me to this great place.
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Originally posted by Julian
Im getting sick of reading posts about newbies and AFCs. Lets get back to what its about, posting your real life experiences, tips, questions etc.
That's exactly what i'm talking about, how people seem to be complaining about it. I'm not complaining, i'm just stating how obvious, the use of this forum is ment for.
 
Top