Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Forehead test (a sure sign to go in for the kiss)

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet had this technique backfire or fail for me.
this works everywhere, on the dance floor, in your room, anywhere!

so your doing your thing, getting closer and closer.
If you can successfuly get coozy enough with her to rest your forehead against hers (AND NOT HAVE HER PULL AWAY): your gold!
Just glide your nose past hers and your in!

this is perfect for those situations when you are not quite sure if you should go in for the kiss. You should already at this point be comfortable enough with her and engaging in heavy kino.
for example:
you have been dancing with this girl and slowly both of you become more and more comfortable with eachother and slowly you both are dancing closer.
in the front grind position (facing each other) rest your forehead against hers, wait a second to see if she gives approval. Then go for it! :rockon:

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10/10

I ****ing love tips like these, ways to make female interation for fun and intimate.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna try this one mixed up with that combing her hair thing.
Ive been gaming(more like trying out some stuff) this girl for a week and im 100% sure i can get a kiss close on our second date maybe even on the first.

Anyway looks like a very nice tip.Keep it up

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ordinarily, when you are both THAT close, she will initiate the kiss or close her eyes in anticipation. Another one I like is pausing right before going in and brushing her bangs along her forehead and behind her ear. It creates even more anticipation.

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Ordinarily, when you are both THAT close, she will initiate the kiss or close her eyes in anticipation.
This is true,
but this tip here is for all the guys who still have trouble "knowing when to go in". Yes it may seem pretty obvious for guys who have been in the game for a while, but this is just to give confidence that she is ready.

Besides, if she pulls away, its really not embarrassing or whatever.
Just keep doing what you were doing, and try again later on. :p

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexParadox said:
rest your forehead against hers, wait a second to see if she gives approval. Then go for it! :rockon:

This is the best advice given by a teenage SS'er that I have ever seen. +1 and well done. :up:

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great! im gona have to test this one out :D, gah i hate being in the age right between highschool aged dances and stuff and being able to go to clubs and bars :(

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip!! I wish I knew people who acted like THAT!! Props!!!!! :up: :up:

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*unless u have bad acne

lol dont wanna pop a pimple on her face

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a story. One time I was flirting with this girl at a house party and suspected that I had bad breath, so I had her smell mine to see. I think then she had me check hers and not too long after that we were making out. It shouldn't have worked, but I guess if you and the girl have already decided that's going to happen, it's just about getting to that point without awkwardness.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately the effectiveness of this 'tip' diminishes rapidly after about age 20.
A more 'mature' man who is leaning forward with his forehead pressed against her's and staring into her eyes in a mesmerized state is a sad picture indeed. It screams of the same kind of desperation as those guys exhibit who lean forward over a woman at a bar in an attempt to trap and 'capture' her .

Uncool and primitive behavior.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something better to do would be to touch her face, then run your hand(s) gently down to her neck and go for the kiss.

The forehead is not an erogenous zone, but the neck is & if you touch her just right she'll go wild.

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this one a lot, works a treat...
Another thing you do is make deep-eyecontact whilst doing it for about 3 seconds and grin, she'll eat it up

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
Something better to do would be to touch her face, then run your hand(s) gently down to her neck and go for the kiss.

The forehead is not an erogenous zone, but the neck is & if you touch her just right she'll go wild.
I totally agree,
I wrote this tip a year ago. I used it mostly in grade 9/10 (now im in grade 12) when I was still unsure of my confidence and when to go in.

Lately i find using what you described is much more effective, quicker, and even more subtle. Just to test how comfortable the girl is, and if she is willing to get a kiss from me I simply brush hair away from her face (even if there isnt any) behind her ear with the back of my fingers, and then run my hand slightly down her neck (think about the motion a girl does with her hands pushing her hair behind her ear to get the hair away from her face).

I find this is an easy way to simply judge if i have a easy green light for going in. I have tested this a few times actually, and i have had a 100 percent success rate so far. If she stops you, moves her head/face away, etc. its a sign she isnt that comfortable yet (of course if you have enough confidence, don't even bother with any of these "testing the water" techniques).

I usually only use this if i want to see if its too early for me to make a move.
For example:
I was at an audition a month ago for a commercial and I spotted a hottie there, after I went in and did my thing I waited outside the studio for a bit and texted untill she came out. I started talking with her and found she had to go to the same sky train station (i live in vancouver, skytrain = subway but above ground), so we walked together and hit it off very well.
As we went up the escalator (knowing that we had to go opposite ways) i used the opportunity to see if i can kiss close easily by brushing a hair away from her face. She accepted it and before she hopped on her train i took her number then went in for a kiss. It worked flawlessly.

The reason i used it in this situation is because i was unsure if i had charmed her at all. I spent most of the walk talking excitedly about all our common interests/backgrounds/etc, and so I was a little worried I may have forgotten about my goal and already got slotted in a friend-zone.

I would recommend my original tip for anyone still unsure in their abilities, and this one i detailed above for a little more advanced dj's. Because in order for this to work you must execute it with no hesitation, full confidence, and no regrets.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alexparadox, man if we all would have learned this stuff in high school is would have been really great you lucky bastard lol.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheek to cheek is also a pretty good sign. Pull back slightly and you'll have several options:

- Eskimo kisses

- Cheek kiss on side, go for the kiss, but if she face-turns then kiss the other cheek as if that's what you meant to do

-Forehead thing posted above