Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Flower of Life

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, this fascinates me. This just fascinates me! I can not tell you how much I love this stuff.

The flower of life, found in ALL important temples throughout the world, in ALL of world's religions. Even cave people from 20 something thousand years ago carved it out onto rock. Go to your local church or cathedral, chances are you'll find it there, especially in UK.

Here it is: http://www.webpageexperience.com/102/e-FlowerOfLife.gif

The secret behind it; you see you have two brains, left brain is responsible for math, logic, and right brain is responsible for arts, and divine. The flower of life is a picture of arts and divine drawn with math and logic. The secret is that when you stare at it, right into the central point your mind will bridge.

You know how Einstein did bad in school? He did bad!!! I mean really bad! However, the guy was a genius, because he was able to use his right brain in a right way. We can uncap the same potential he had if we learn to reconnect with our right brain and use in combination with left brain, aka mind bridging. (there is also girl related benefit, lol)

Now, in this life you are not encouraged to use your right brains. The school, the college, the graduate school, well all they want you to do is memorize and spew out information, that's left brain. Einstein didn't come up with theory of relativity by memorizing, did he? In fact pretty much every major scientist that contributed to what we know now, had a tap on his right brain. Because that's where creativity and divine reside.

So here is how to use the flower of life. Stare into it, into the central point, when you see triangles you are using your left side, when you see flowers, you are using your right side. When you see something else you are not doing exercise correctly.

After a session your head starts to feel liberated.

There are benefits, you see things clearly. For example, you're out and you see right through person's emotions and actions, right to what makes them tick. It's hard to explain in words, it's like you're more aware of your surroundings. More in touch with nature.

There is a women related benefit as well, you are able to understand them, lol. She speaks with her feelings right? Well what's feelings? Right side. Now that you are using more of your right side you're on the same level as she is. That's science. But in simple terms you become more aware and able to read her, lol.

Go ahead and save that picture and view it at 100% zoom and do the exercise. Tell me what it does, lol.
Just like with anything practice makes perfect lol, and consistence pays off, here it being the increased mental and creative capacity.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is pretty fascinating that it appeared in all the world's religions.

Wikipedia says it first started appearing anywhere at about 400AD.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
om mani padma hum - i know this is probably not the answer to your question; but i was once told that it meant, "the jewel is in the lotus" - happy spring equinox to you! - being that i've never heard about 'the flower of life', if i had to guess, i'd say that it is in you, me, they, etc...

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
Well actually, Flower of Life goes WAY back. WAY WAY back. Wiki is a respectable place, though they don't have an article about melted uranium found underground. Because melted uranium does not occur naturally in nature, lol.

In other words, Wiki has a view at a world through a narrow straw.

They also censored by the popular opinion. In fact, nothing you could find on wiki qualified as a fact, rather it is all a popular opinion. Example, look up PUA, lol.

The flower of life goes WAY back! I'm talking about Babylon, Sumarian civilization, 6000 B.C., and before that, it goes even further.

http://a325.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_c865a3bbce491b3942a6a6c65efb0eb4.jpg
http://a247.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/26/l_ea13062ba49b5a1b6aeb3715a96e8df6.jpg
http://a82.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_22b1ba6c4c4d1af84429fa22eda2e831.jpg

THOUGH, the important thing here is not the history. It is what it can do. It can improve your mental abilities. AND yes it can help you understand women better, and improve your game.

There is more sacred geometries, such as the tree of life, sacred geometry of time, etc.. They have a whole book on this, called Kabalah, don't confuse with cult that brain washed Madonna lol.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i did tried this yesterday and today i felt very...calm. I went out just for some fresh air and liked it. I did stuff I dont usually do in a shopping center (this does not include stupid stuff)and I also felt less concerned about other people while at the same time felt closer to them.
Maybe it was just a good day but Ill try it again

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who else is after the flower of life?

Robotech Masters
Invid
Protoculture
Haydonites (AKA Children of the Shadow)
The Shapings
:wave:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it for a few minutes and I kept alternating between flowers and triangles. How weird.