Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The flaw of my Asian brothers

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The flaw of my Asian brothers

No. This isn’t a thread that’s bashing on race.

I’m just noticing one major flaw that Asian guys have.

Go to places where there’s a lot of Asian people and you’ll notice something.

There are always…

And I mean always…

20 guys to 1 girl.

They’re all forming a circle around some girl.

In other words, Asian guys worship the ground of this woman in their pack.

These Asian guys hang out with their cars, or go to those “milk tea places” and what do you see?

A group of guys and maybe one or two girls.

My white friends don’t do this. My black friends don’t do this. My Latin friends don't this.

Only these stupid Asian guys do this. In other words, these guys are in a “fan club”.

Chumps.

I’m being careful not to put them down too much, because I was the same way.

It’s almost ingrained in our minds to be chumpy.

But all of that rubbish never got me laid.

Once I turned off the switch and started breaking away from the pack, I began to come up with an enlightenment.

I walked by some “girly store” where there was all this “Hello Kitty” stuff. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw the throng of fools buying things for their girl.

What fools.

I used to be like that.

Yeah, this website has changed me.

All my friends call me a “jerk” now.

But I don’t care because I can finally get that girl I’ve always wanted and my friends got nothing to say.

Last edited:

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if you wrote this or if you got it soemwhere else

but its a gross generalisation of asian guys. asian guys are just like the rest, when talking to women or hanging out, we're all the same

admittidly, asians like their computer games more, but our social intereaction is synonimous with everybody else

so, you're talking out of your ass

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i notice that too...a lot of Asian guys (im not singling them out im sure it happens in groups of all different races) seem to court their girl "friends" when they ALL secretly want to fvck them, I think the girls know this...but love the attention. Most times all these guys are single pathetic fools who will c0ckblock each other just to get themselves the advantage at the girl.

I know this because i used to hang out with those kind of guys, they're pathetic man...they can't approach girls themselves but they make friends with ugly party girls that have hot girlfriends...then they all court the hot friends. I once was told by one of those c0ckblocking friends, and i quote "It's whoever gets the girl first....every man for himself.", which i think is purely pathetic AFC sh!t, why the hell would you c0ckblock your own friend when the girl showed interest in him just so YOU can try to get in her pants?

They will do anything to assassinate your character and lower your value from trying to out alpha you in front of the interested target or make comments or statements about you to lower your value in her eyes and the eyes of the people around you. Watch out for these gay fvcks...dont hang around people of that kind.

Reaction score
Yep. I'm half Japanese, and the main reason I haven't dated more Asian guys is because if you date one, you're also dating all 20 of his friends. Sometimes I swear I'm in a hive of colony insects, or on a Borg ship. That's way to gregarious for me. I can see how it would be hard for one guy to target a girl being chased by 19 others.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
i dont know if you wrote this or if you got it soemwhere else

but its a gross generalisation of asian guys. asian guys are just like the rest, when talking to women or hanging out, we're all the same

admittidly, asians like their computer games more, but our social intereaction is synonimous with everybody else

so, you're talking out of your ass
I'll second that. I'm Asian (and happen to dislike computer games).

Schadenfreudianslip: huh? And other non-Asian guys don't have 20 male friends who all have thought of hitting on you?

If you date me, an Asian guy, you won't have to worry about my 20 Asian male friends hitting on you. Firstly I don't have that many Asian male friends, secondly they wouldn't dare. You'd have to worry more about my 20+ female friends *hitting* you if you don't treat me right. ;)

Ken785: that's what all guys do. It's not an Asian thing.

In general, Asian guys are the same as the rest, socially.

Reaction score
I didn't say that they're all hitting on me, although I've seen one girl be in the center of 20 guys. My comment was more along the lines of that Asians tend to be more groupy than other races I've seen, which makes it hard to approach or be approached by one. Think of twenty gazelles being chased by one lion on the Serengeti.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're bad at picking up girls, you're bad at picking up girls, it has nothing to do with race

and i've never noticed that twenty gazelle thing before

i've never seen my mates bunch around one girl or anything like that

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say 20 to 1, obviously I'm overreacting.

But what I am saying and this is true....

Most Asian groups have packs where there's like 3 or 4 X guys in comparison to the amount of women...and they treat the girl like a queen and smile and latch onto her like she's Cleopatra.

Whereas with my other friends, it's the other way around. One guy to two girls, or one guy to 5 girls ;) or 3 girls and 2 guys....

They act EXACTLY like the guys in this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lH0x8g2fnuQ

Wait on the 50 second mark.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really all Asians at all, more so the type of guy that does that, and for some reason it's more common with asian guys. Maybe a culture deal, maybe something else, couldn't say, but it's a noticeable mentality with guy of any culture, more so in some, though.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
Most Asian groups have packs where there's like 3 or 4 X guys in comparison to the amount of women...and they treat the girl like a queen and smile and latch onto her like she's Cleopatra.

Whereas with my other friends, it's the other way around. One guy to two girls, or one guy to 5 girls ;) or 3 girls and 2 guys....
It's the same as any other group. If you can't see there are other groups of non-Asian guys where the ratio is similar, then you have special glasses on. Go to most night clubs or pubs for example, and you'll see sausage fests everywhere.

Asian Americans are only 5% of the population. Just by numbers alone, you should see way more white AFC sausage fests (no disrespect to caucasian DJs) than Asian ones. If you only see the Asians, it means you have a certain bias and only see what you want to see.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I'm trying to say is that some Asian guys complain and people only want to see what they want to see.

But I think they'd think otherwise if they could see my friend in action.

Perfect example is my friend, Ken. He's an Asian guy.

But he's the guy who takes Asian girls away from white guys. No joke.

It's no magic trick.

He's the guy who comes to our crew of Asian guys...and introduces his white girlfriend.

And you realize that there's nothing special going on here.

The reason he can pull so much women..is that he's just a MAN.

Reaction score
Hyori,

I KNOW exactly where you're coming from because I'm Asian also and used to be like a pathetic loser chump, girls used to call me the nicest guy ever (which I thought was a compliment at first) but I would hardly ever get with any of em.

Fast forward to now they all call me *******s but they love the way I talk to them. One girl said she loves how fvcking confident I am when I talk to her cause no one else talks to her like the way I do.

In an all guy group I used to be the push over, and they use to dog on me. Now it's like they take notes when I'm talking lol

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The flaw you speak of is part of any group you come across. Your selective attention focuses only on the Asians because it relates closes to you.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the irony.

The women from Asia. Ie. women from Korea, Japan, China, etc....

they actually like those "nice guys".

Watch some soap operas from there. Those guys don't look like MEN.They look like...I don't even know what they are. But women worship guys who look like these guys..

It's because the standards are different over there.

But when you portray that image to a woman in America, they won't dig that. In Korea or Japan, you may get away with being skinny. But here, I've found that I've had more success when I've actually put some bulk and gained about 17 pounds of mass and muscle.

And the irony is this...

When I got stronger and bigger, "fobby women" don't like me anymore. But an entire group of women that I had no access to started to find me attractive.

Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
When I say 20 to 1, obviously I'm overreacting.

But what I am saying and this is true....

They act EXACTLY like the guys in this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lH0x8g2fnuQ

Wait on the 50 second mark.
I think that was korean they were speaking. Now it was funny when she made her entrance late as can be and symped out the boss Hyori.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!

You do realize that video is a freaking show, right? I mean, there is some director dude behind the camera telling these guys to act like these. And this director dude might be psycho, or retarded, or smart, or AFC, or he can be anything. Do you let yourself to get influenced by this director, whom you did not even know personally? He might be the most AFC of all AFCs in the world, but he's got money to pay these people, and thus were able to project this image onto the world.

If you want to change, then change yourself. No need to bash your friends behind their back. That's disgusting. It's not their fault you were an AFC.

Just WTF is wrong with you?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To start off im filipino but ppl have told me that I look korean/chinese/viet or half white. YES, asians roll in packs where c0cks outnumber chicks by a good amount. There are exceptions of course but in general thats they way they roll. Oh yea, the more "ghetto" the asians are, the more c0cks surround the 1-3 chicks they have and when you even try to talk or dance with one of the chicks, you're gonna get dogged and at times threatened.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As an Asian American, I do not observe this and I have been around Asians for alot of my time. In high school, a quarter of the school was Asian and the friends I been around the most was Asian. I hung with several different groups of Asians friends and been in those Saturday schools and so on too. Now I'm in college, I'm in contact with alot of Asians, though I noted lately the ones I been around with had been around several different groups and definately my social circles is more diverse.

Back to my point, I observe a lot different groups of Asians and how it interacted. One group of Asians was all guys but had alot of interation with a group of Asian girls. Another group of Asians was all guys but the guys have their girlfriends but not part of the core group. One other group of Asians was made of three girls and two guys (including me). My little brother who is also part of a circle of friends who is all asians regularly interact with other groups of asian girls (though my little brother also have a second group of Asians that he is the only guy, natural (unintentional) social proof I guess, I don't know how that developed). In college the last cliquie group of Asians I hung around with had more girls than guys (I drifted from them with some contact as individuals). Another group of guys I currently hang out with is half Latino and half Asian, there are no girls in the group.

Anecdotal evidence, but a good number of groups.

I will concede scanning in my memory I do recall one group of asians I see in the dinning hall of a group of asians guys and one girl, looks more like the girl is one of those girls who only friends with guys rather than other girls.

I will also concede that I believe part of the reason (if the percieve idea of the Asian male difficulties with girls is accepted) is Asian males have been raised to not be as bold and be more meek than other guys.