Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The first time [sex related]

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips for a guy about to bang for the first time? I'll be confident and all that but is there anything i should pay attention to and avoid doing?

Since it's gonna be my first time i'll probably have a short experience (short meaning time-wise, length-wise i'm fine). Does masturbation the night before or a couple hours before actually help or what? I want the truth to that story.

Any help appreciated.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
just don't get incredibly excited in your head too early, so much of lasting is mental. As far as masturbation before hand, I have no idea, maybe it works. Basically, don't "try" to get off like you do when alone, if you know what I mean. Rather just do it, slow down to let off some steam every once in a while, and then, when your ready, really get into it mentally.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. as long as your above like 3 inches or so, size doesnt really matter infact too much length is often a bad thing(it can really hurt the girl, they are only so deep).

2. Yes, daily masturbation does = increased endurance

3. If its the girls first time or she hasnt had sex in a while, go slowly, it can cause a lot of pain. ALso, make sureshes good and juicy b4 u go in.

4. Read sir chancealot's sexual techniques post in the tips forum. there are links to it in both bibles.

5. For the first time dont try anything fancy, just getfamiliar with the area, go plain old missionary style.

6. have fun and be careful always wrap! no exceptions!

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Jester. I think you covered every thought in my head there. One more thing though, whats the best way to finish? In the condom, pulling it off, head, etc.??

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've only done it once and my first time sucked major ***. It's so embarassing i just don't even wanna get into it. I wish you a better fate

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why the condom is there... you can finish off there.. doesn't matter as long as you put it on right... just make sure you're good and out before taking it off. -- Head with condom is a bad idea.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Head with condom, lol. I've only heard people refer to that when talking about hookers.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you plan on getting head, you gotta ask yourself whether you want it before or after you put it in her. If you want it first, then you should save your condom until after the head. If you want it later then wear a condom just in case while your in her, but be sure that when you take it off to get head that you are gonna finish while gettin head. Note: reusing condoms weakens them and makes them prone to bursting.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl on top?

hey im still virgin too.. but i was wondering is it a good idea to let the girl get on top of you the first time to let her control how fast and how deep? jw....:confused:

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha oooh man, my first couple times were horrible. It was extreemly painful for her and even a little for me cuz it was so tight. You want my advice, take it reeeeal slow. Your in no rush. Make sure she is real wet, eat her out a lil before hand. If you want to make things much better for her get some lube. It would make a huge differance i think. One thing I did that i really dont recommend to anyone else is go in with out a condom the first time, but only for a little while then pull out and put on the condom.
Over all i say you really gotta pay attention to her. Our 2nd time she started crying cuz of the pain so i stopped and made sure she was ok. She will learn to love it though, it just takes time. 1 year with us last week and she is crazy in bed.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a older woman I know told me for my first time if I dont wanna only last for 3 minits to jerk off right before sex (maybe in the bathroom if you have the chance or before the date just make sure you dont bust and get it in your hair like in that move thers something about marry! :D )

try it tell me if it works

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also make sure you're trimmed. Jester covered it well though.