The first step to game is to ACCEPT you don't know ****!

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first step to game is accepting you dont know **** and the reason you are single right now or havent gotten laid in more than a month (anything more than a month is actually pitiful and means you couldnt find a SINGLE woman ANYWHERE to have sex with you!)

Be TOTALLY HONEST with yourself. WE all think we KNOW about women.. but we all knwo just the superficial **** that movies teach us and books. The real thing is, how to interact , how to socialize and build comfort and connection/trust and security.. and have fun engaging with someone and then want to have a higher and more sensual level of fun..

When I finally started getting laid.. Guess what happened before hand? I accepted that I didnt know **** and I thought i did becuase i had girls suck me off and give me some ***** when i was younger. That stuff is a joke! When its handed to you, you learn NOTHING.. Just like if you live off government checks, youll neveer kno whwo to become wealthy on your own!

Accept you dont know **** about getting laid. And start learning. FOr the common guy, bein ghonest with women and telling them you are not very experienced is better than lying to them and them thinking your behavior is weird/inconsistent and you are too eage/rdesperate.. Women can sniff things a mile away..

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
The flipside of this is : if you can get a rock hard **** with ease, youc an get laid. Its just that simple.

Now if you go to fix a car and your impact wrench is barely working, guess what, you're not likely to get anything done!

If some of you have ED issues, lets work on that first!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The flipside of this is : if you can get a rock hard **** with ease, youc an get laid. Its just that simple.

Now if you go to fix a car and your impact wrench is barely working, guess what, you're not likely to get anything done!

If some of you have ED issues, lets work on that first!
You're correct. A man needs his penis to be working properly in order to do seduction.