The First Move

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need further clarification on the first move. If you have already made eye contact, perhaps a wave or a smile, what do you do from there? The obvious answer is to go talk to her. But on the rare occasions that i do get to talk to her, i feel like im walking smack into the friend zone. I dont exactly know her that well (though i do have her number), but ive hung out with her/her friends once. I want to let her know im interested in her without giving her the idea that she is being pursued, and hopefully find out if she is interested in me. How can i accomplish this without having to hear LJBF or coming on too strong? If a real DJ could give me some advice or explain what he would do...that would be great. Thanks.

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i sound like a typical AFC but every DJ needs to start somewhere..

^uppin

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cause they think you're a boneless piece of shat who can't think for himself. Have you ever hung around a guy who just didn't give a crap about anything, and have you ever hung around a guy who was all strung out and whiny.

Who would you hang out? There you go, stop worry, act first, questions later.

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm..true as that may be, that strays away from my original question..

TheMan425 said:
I want to let her know im interested in her without giving her the idea that she is being pursued, and hopefully find out if she is interested in me. How can i accomplish this without having to hear LJBF or coming on too strong?
and the problem isnt them seeing me as whiny or strung out, they just see me too much as "friend material". I need to be seen as "ide totally F him sideways material". dont get me wrong though, im not just on this site to get laid. I want a gf so i can stop being a loser nobody biatch.