Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The first kiss

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you find the right time during the date, you ask her to close her eyes. Then you get your face close to hers, but you do nothing. At this point she will react in some way; if she likes it, kiss her gently in her lips and keep it short."

I have never gone for a first kiss, but I thought this would be a good way to do it (since I already have 2 - 3 girls interested in me... or at least I think so). Please give me your opinion.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm... I do see a backfire in that. If you tell her to close her eyes and she refuses until you tell her what you're gonna do, or if you start leaning close and she asks "What are you doing?"

I like the traditional, just wait till your eyes lock, conversation dies down, and you just lean in slowly and give her a kiss on the lips. Nice and simple, she'll pull away or cheek you if she doesn't like you.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. But if any of those 2 things happened, then the girl was not interested in the first place, right? If she does any of those 2 things then I would consider it´s like cheeking you with your "traditional" method.

I have thought about doing what you say before, but I came up with something that could be more comfortable for me.

Thanks, share your opinions!! What do you guys do when you have to kiss a woman for the first time?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do not do what you were planning on doing....not a good idea

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by golf299
do not do what you were planning on doing....not a good idea
I wouldn´t kiss her, then. Planning some things might seem unnatural at first, but they become natural as time passes by. This is what happened with certain DJ traits that are part of me now.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
No No No, what you do is demand she shut her eyes. If she resists, you will forcably ear rape her until she gives in and thenwhen she finally shuts her eyes, then (hopefully the scenario is taking place at a restaurant) you walk off to make her pay the bill as punishment for not obeying you the first time.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is what I see with your plan. It just kinda seems a little setup. Girls actually remember the first kiss and take pride in telling others about it. My girlfriend likes to remember our first kiss as kinda unexpected in the perfect setting, like we both didn't know what was going on. Now, if you tell her to close her eyes, she'll probably have an idea of what you're about to do.

I just pictured a girl doing it to me and it would just be a little awkward. And since you're basing your decision on her response, it'll even have more chances of backfire. I think the first kiss should go something like you look into her eyes, conversation stops, and you slowly lean in. As you lean in, she closes her eyes and you just kiss. It'll seem a lot better than the pre-planned stuff that makes you seem like you've been thinking about it all night.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by runner10_13
No No No, what you do is demand she shut her eyes. If she resists, you will forcably ear rape her until she gives in and thenwhen she finally shuts her eyes, then (hopefully the scenario is taking place at a restaurant) you walk off to make her pay the bill as punishment for not obeying you the first time.
Mmmmmm, free dinners!!!!:D

Originally posted by NRM I just pictured a girl doing it to me and it would just be a little awkward. And since you're basing your decision on her response, it'll even have more chances of backfire. I think the first kiss should go something like you look into her eyes, conversation stops, and you slowly lean in. As you lean in, she closes her eyes and you just kiss. It'll seem a lot better than the pre-planned stuff that makes you seem like you've been thinking about it all night
ok, I know this moment when there is a silence and you don´t know what to do! Well, I will try it. I suppose that the strong eye contact will help. And if she is out on a date with you it normally means that she has to have a certain level of interest.

I opened this thread because I´m going to practise next week:cool:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to pre-plan it or you'll end up with her doing the opposite of what you want. After you gain some field experience you'll be able to gauge whether she wants to be kissed without using any techniques.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...r=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-9650820-6879929?v=glance

This link will point you to "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene on the amazon.com website. Click "Look inside this book" and read through the beginning contents. Pay particular attention to "Keep them in suspense--What comes next?" and "Master the Art of the bold move"

I wouldn't go with the method you prescribe. It gives the target time to consider the consequences about what transpired and also makes you seem as if you are looking for PERMISSION to kiss her (NOT SEXY). As a DJ, you see what you want and take it. Her charms overwhelm you so much that you just HAVE to kiss her.

Yes, there will be other signs to let you know that she wants to be kissed, kino and attention being the biggest ones.

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always try the Clark Gable line if she doesn't respond to the approaching lips:

"No, I don't think I will kiss you although you need kissing badly...and by someone who knows how."

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red-Xl's way ..

"Is it your bday?" no? let's pretend it is.. kiss.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by slipstreamer83
"When you find the right time during the date, you ask her to close her eyes. Then you get your face close to hers, but you do nothing. At this point she will react in some way; if she likes it, kiss her gently in her lips and keep it short."

I have never gone for a first kiss, but I thought this would be a good way to do it (since I already have 2 - 3 girls interested in me... or at least I think so). Please give me your opinion.
Ok, I am taking a guess here and assuming that you haven't been too bold with the ladies in the past, so this will make life a lot easier for you...

Right at the start of a date when you meet her, give her a big hug and kiss her ON THE CHEEK. Do it in a "Hi I'm happy to see you" kind of way. This is the very first kiss to give her. Good for a few reasons:
1. You have actually kissed her, that's a big hurdle for some of the more shy guys out there.
2. She now knows that you don't mind kissing her (yes believe it or not but some girls will think that you don't/won't want to).
3. She may decide she liked it and less chance of her getting shy or embarrassed when you go for your first "proper kiss" which is what you are really talking about.

Look at this first kiss on the cheek as an appetiser to the main course, then... you can do your closed eyes and leaning in bit.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm yeah thats a bad idea.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The first kiss

Originally posted by Cremasta
Ok, I am taking a guess here and assuming that you haven't been too bold with the ladies in the past, so this will make life a lot easier for you...

Right at the start of a date when you meet her, give her a big hug and kiss her ON THE CHEEK. Do it in a "Hi I'm happy to see you" kind of way. This is the very first kiss to give her. Good for a few reasons:
1. You have actually kissed her, that's a big hurdle for some of the more shy guys out there.
2. She now knows that you don't mind kissing her (yes believe it or not but some girls will think that you don't/won't want to).
3. She may decide she liked it and less chance of her getting shy or embarrassed when you go for your first "proper kiss" which is what you are really talking about.

Look at this first kiss on the cheek as an appetiser to the main course, then... you can do your closed eyes and leaning in bit.
Cremasta, this is EXCELLENT ADVICE! Good God, man, this is really going to help me. It's still innocent, but it's not as vague and indescript as typical early kino. It shows her that you like her and find her at least somewhat attractive, and as you said, it could whet her appetite. :cool:

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, here is what I did with the girl my thread No matter what you do - It's wrong!:
We were standing next to each other. At some point I just put my arm around her. Some time later, we took each other's hands. Another while later I started moving my lips very close to her ear (I was more or less behind her then). She then turned around and we kissed.

Maybe it's not surprising, but it worked, so give it a try.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this one.

when you're havin a fun moment and you feel things are goin good or when shes about to leave say, "lemme get a little kiss on the cheek".... when she does turn and kiss on the lips.

-J