Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The fine balance of high value.

Serenity

Reaction score
It seems to me that some people get the idea that they should guard themselves against women. Some people get the idea that you should just be nice. There is no clear line. Like some of you I have been seriously hurt, stepped on, anxious, depressed, low self-esteem and having needy AFC behavior. It takes tremendous amounts of self-discipline to fix a sinking ship.

Women want a man of value, and a man has no value if he doesn't provide any. I'm if course talking about emotional value. Some people think dropping a woman will display value as you don't tolerate sh!t. This is correct, but only part of the picture. Actually doing something they appreciate just because is a true display of value.

This is where it gets difficult for some. What if they take advantage of you? This is why it's important to be aware of their behaviors. Having a skeptical and closed off attitude won't help you though. It's far better to assume it's all good until there's any red flags. Any kind of fear will ultimately ruin it.

There is no such thing as a simple solution though, ultimately we have to figure it out on our own. You won't be successful before you stop safing it, you will have to risk. Possibly you have to risk everything to see how wrong you were.

In the end I had no choice but to accept the risks and continue in spite of it. I had no choice because everything I thought I knew I crushed to pieces. Besides life gets a whole lot more interesting with a few twists and turns. It provides valuable lessons on building resilience.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live and learn. Great post.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
It seems to me that some people get the idea that they should guard themselves against women. Some people get the idea that you should just be nice. There is no clear line. Like some of you I have been seriously hurt, stepped on, anxious, depressed, low self-esteem and having needy AFC behavior. It takes tremendous amounts of self-discipline to fix a sinking ship.

I quote this from the DJ Bible...

4. FEELINGS
Women want a MAN. You know a MAN's MAN. A Steve McQueen or a James Bond. MEN have 3 Feelings... HAPPY, MAD, & DON'T GIVE A F*CK. P*ssies have feelings like melancholy, existentialism, depression, romantic feelings. Women don't want a p*ssy boyfriend, they want a man. Nothing turns a woman off quite like an effeminate guy like you.

Serenity

Reaction score
My definition of a man is a human with a penis. The characteristics of an emotionally healthy man is that he's aware of what a woman actually wants and gives it.

I'm not particularly muscular or macho, my strenght is mostly mental. There's no clear definition of right or wrong, which is why I listen to how I feel and choose response out of that. You need a full range of emotion to do that, meaning even negative emotions needs to be accepted. Guys who have depression is looking for a safe system to hide behind, you can't systemize humans...