Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Finally Mastered Being Yourself and CF&F Skill Sets

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
If you can walk into a store and talk to any cashier, if you can stop someone that looks bored, and if you can talk to anyone of any age and make them smile, you're doing this right.

If you're suddenly discovering that girls that you're talked to want to talk to you, if you're finding conversation is easy as cake, and 9/10 times, you'll create a smile, you're doing this right.

What in living blazes am I talking about?

I'm talking about being yourself.

*gasp*

I'm not kidding, nothing says you're doing a lot of Don Juan things right, when you have girls telling you that whenever you appear, you instantly make their day brighter. That's a mouthful to say, and although you might be, oh yeah, I can make people smile, it's not as simple as extending whatever your close buddies/chickys laugh at.

So, how do I be myself around everyone properly (ie: I'm a slight geek so I know things, I swear too much, I never do anything exciting because I work too much, the things that would be anti-person like)??

1. Embrace CF&F (Cocky, Flirty and Funny)
You've all heard ****y and funny. The skill of being able to take anything said, make a carefully worded comment and she's laughing and punching you. Sarcasm is a sub-skill of C&F, and so is quick thinking.

Now, with the edition of flirting, what am I talking about? I'm using the full extent of C&F properly, and my skill of flirting is approaching that of the slvts that makes $7000 a night. Ahaha, not quite that far, but you can already tell how amusing I can be. But, when I met a girl, I abuse flirting and Kino, two very big essential skills. I have hands, I use hugs, I use kisses, I set a routine of touch, and then I break it, reapply it and progress it. That's the Kino side of flirting, and then there's the conversation, which ironicly, already plays with C&F.

So you're talking to her, already getting her laughing. That usually causes a little bit of attraction, I won't lie. Touch usually casues a little bit of attraction. That's not a lie either. What really sets the flood gates open, is being able to flirt good. That's using such skills like compliments, neg-hits, making her work for you, DHV, teasing, Trianglular gazing, hot and cold, take away and replace with more. Basically, any routine/skill set you'll read about, most will directly fall in line with flirting.

Thus, LEARN IT, USE IT, EXPAND WITH IT, EXPERIENCE IT.

Oh Dear God! It's ALL Related!!! :cry:

2. Embrace Touch
Nothing in the world can make your game better if you can't touch a young pretty gal. If you got sweaty palms, your breath always stunks, and your kissing approaches something remotely close to a shark trying to kiss a guppy, you can see where this is going.

Not one techinique matters if you can't touch a girl. If you don't know how, learn it. Girls are stimulated by touch, and the 'boyfriend' line really does not apply. That just means you have yet another 'you want this so bad though' line to drop on her. So, hands, arms, legs, waist, hair, face, chest, feet, everything is a go if done properly. Use/Tell her to take your hand as you draw her in for a hug, or to lead her somewhere, or to put her hand over your shoulder or waist. Kiss her hair or cheeks (or lips if you got close gos). Massage her hand (yes, there's more to hand holding then just...holding it.) and let her hand go. Use touch as a connecting moment to something interesting between both of you, and feel free to abuse touch if she wants it.

But like I said, if you can't hold her hand (and I have semi-sweaty hands, it does not matter, just means more breaks), if you can't hold a girl sexually in your arms, if you can't use your lips for more then talking and ice cream, learn.
3. Embrace Attraction
If she's attracted to you, abuse it. If you know she wants a kiss or something, tease her and don't let her have it. If she wants a date with you, bring her to the store. If she steals something from you, you are in full right to touch her anywhere COMFORTABLE TO HER to get it back. Steal something from her, it's alright to not give it back. Smell her and tell her she smells sexy, and touch her, just damn touch her.

Why? Because you know she wants you. Very tightly walks the line of Always Assuming Attraction from the approach. Assuming she wants you, means you have the mindset to do what attracts.
4. Embrace Your Own Life
You're a busy man, And if you're not a busy man, all the approaching you're doing and getting dates and nights are keeping you busy. I don't need to push this much farther then that. For me, I work two jobs that can eat upwards of 18 hours a day, and I still find a little time to approach within that (but nothing works much better then delivering food to a girl's house and dropping business cards in the bag).

I don't have time to eat a proper meal, yet I'll find time to spend with a worthwhile girl. That's the big thing with interest. If she's interested enough, she'll shove her 'Japan trip, her 2 jobs, her friends' (Yes, thank you Japan Slammed man! :crackup:) out of the way to see you. It works both ways, oddly enough.

Not only that, but you have core beliefs, and anyone that disrespects them, you should be slamming your foot down. One girl that looks pretty promising, she was a knock out, and she made a comment about the army looking stupid on parade. Now, I'm an army guy for 1, and two, my grandfather served in the war. She was out of my car within an hour (the time it took for me to get to her house). Never let anyone walk all over you.
5. Embrace Your Sexuality
I feel like Pook right now..

But Pook displays sexuality in his interaction, I display sexuality, and you better too. Because at the end of the day, with all of your techniques, skills and interaction, if you're flirting like a friend, you're the friend. Flirt like a lover, become the lover. 'Nuff Said.
So, I've just went over 5 every important points...
* (Touch, CF&F, Attaction, Your Own Life and Sexuality.)

That's myself in a nutshell. The rest of me, the interests, the background history, the personality, that comes though as well. Because during all of this.

6. Embrace Yourself
You are Yourself. You are NOT someone else, and no one else is like you. You are an unique, sexy beast that'll drive her orgasmic screams though the studs of your walls, your sexuality will be smelt by anyone within a 100 mile radius of yourself, and girls are attracted to an unique person that is sexy.

That means all the little things that make up you, from how you might blush a little, or that you eat your dinner with chopsticks, or you're a master geek, you wear different clothes, you saying the most random things, every single things that makes you up, there are girls that are attracted to it. WHy do you think the underground goth scene hasn't crumbled. There's girls that are attracted to dark people. The pimp lifestyle, there's girls there too. There's girls everywhere attracted to the most weirdest shyt on this planet. That's a fact.

So, back to yourself, your interaction should be a 1:1 mirror image of yourself. I saw a dating ad in one of our newspapers yesterday, and the guy said he was 34, looking for someone. He looked like Matt LeBlanc off friends and was very desperate to meet someone. I laughed, because although you may get some calls from that, it won't last. Why? Because he isn't Matt LeBlanc, you aren't Matt, and neither is the next guy. So, once girls go, you don't look like....what does he have left? The failure of trying to be someone else.

Besides, I'd rather have someone fall in love with me for me, not because I'm a reflection of a misaligned mirror.
So for the record, that makes 6 things. And I use them all. I'm myself from the approach (so I say things that matter and apply to me), I talk, flirt and joke like a professional, because you have to smile in life. I use touch, and I use it well, and I display sexuality while doing it all. And no matter what, she's attracted, and no matter what, I'm a busy man with values.

Oh, and girls love to makeout with me, I haven't had a complaint yet, and my up-style cheer attitude towards people, no complaints yet. That's how you run a service for people. No complaints means you're doing a good job, and repeat customers are gold.

Have a good day, and sarge on bros! :up:

Upthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. A good overview of pretty much everything

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
*Bump*

Required reading.
I don't understand people who bump their own threads.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
Cause I did not see this thread which was posted a few months ago until Docs bumped his own thread. Thanks Docs

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Bonez said:
Why don't you take the time to read it, instead of b!tching about something that clearly was meant to be done.
Cause I did not see this thread which was posted a few months ago until Docs bumped his own thread. Thanks Docs
Welcome kindly :D

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
b!tching? Is being ignorant *****ing? I said I dunno why you had to bump your own thread. WHy not let somebody else do it for you.

P.S. after you make a new account tell me why you got banned please. welcome kindly!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*ck did Docs get banned? He seemed to be one of the smartest people on here.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha. yeah he sure was the smartest. remember operation troll stomp? his nazi self-enforced "operation"?

>>.....
>>[ Docs ]
>>.....
>>[Troll Target Acquired]
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>[Operation Troll Stomp..... Complete]
>>.

:crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
b!tching? Is being ignorant *****ing? I said I dunno why you had to bump your own thread. WHy not let somebody else do it for you.

P.S. after you make a new account tell me why you got banned please. welcome kindly!
Michele said:
hahahaha. yeah he sure was the smartest. remember operation troll stomp? his nazi self-enforced "operation"?

>>.....
>>[ Docs ]
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.

This is probably one of the reasons why I stick around in this forum; some of the drama is priceless, especially when I get to just watch. :p

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:

>>.....
>>[ Docs ]
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.....
>>.

your an idiot.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
your an idiot.
Finally someone agrees with me on that.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did docs get banned? He seems to good advice, and create good posts.