"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The FINAL reason why I DATE "5-7" 'S. NOT 8-10's. MONEY....

XSteel

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Seattle
Money. That's right. Money. And, I finally learned, self-respect.

See, 8-10 women EXPECT you to BUY THEM. They're ENTITLED to it.

And YOU always pay.

No more.

When I date nice girl next door decent/average/nice looking women they treat me like a human being.

I'm not a meal ticket.

Trust me, this is a very attractive quality.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I'm happy you're happy with the way things are going. But imo you're very wrong, at least in my case. Plenty of very nice women, at least 8's, will date me without me having them buy anything. 14th of february .. I never buy anything, etc... On the dates we split everything, sometimes I pay, sometimes she'll pay, it all depends. But since I'm not rich at all, just a big happy dreamer, I'm sure they're not after my money.

Also the easiest HB's are usually the rich ones, since rich is just 'normal' to them anyway, they don't need extra money.

Then again I'm sure if I would live in Beverly Hills this would not work. So it all depends where and how.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Hmmm, I see where you're coming from, but it still smells like a cop-out.

In oreder for me to agree with you I'd have to accept the premise that everything in 9 range (there being no such thing as a perfect ten) inherently posses that character flaw.

Granted the ratio of spoiled to non-spoiled may not be staggering in my favor, but they're out there. So this line of reasoning seems like a rationalization for lowering your standards. That's another thing while I'm at it. You can't lower your standards without lowering yourself worth. I think in this case it cwould be more of a 'settling for less' thing.

In the end I think it all boils down to this...Its one thing for a woman to be beautiful...its another for her to know it...and its quite another if she feels compelled to remind you of it.

Best of luck in life and love Brothers.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Hmmm, I see where you're coming from, but it still smells like a cop-out....

In the end I think it all boils down to this...Its one thing for a woman to be beautiful...its another for her to know it...and its quite another if she feels compelled to remind you of it.

Best of luck in life and love Brothers.

-CyranoDeBergerac
I can go along with this. I whole heartedly feel for avoiding gold diggers but I wasn't about to avoid HB10s just because they may need a man of means. I've met plenty of women on the entire spectrum that felt that they needed a man of means.

For me it's no big deal to approach or to be approached by HB7+ women. It's pretty easy to find out what they are looking for, especially when it's financial support.

What I'm trying to say is that although it may be true that some guys are attracted to HB8+ women that so happen to be on the prowl for money unfortunately. But that does seem like a cop out for not approaching just because of past histories.

It sucks when women do it so I make sure that I let their individual actions take precedence over my past experiences.
 

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
All gold diggers are 9-10, but all 9-10 are not gold diggers.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Evidence to the contrary...Anna Nichole Smith.

I rest my case.
Snack Digger
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Ease up on Anna Nicole! She earned her millions by sleeping with that wrinkled old fossil.:eek: The nurses used to catch her in his hospital room all the time rubbing her boobs in his face. She went to see him almost every day. His kids hardly visited at all but expected the cash.

I think she earned it and is entitled to it. And lets face it guys, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, that was her one chance at a comfortable life. She did her best to secure it.
 
Top