Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fight of the Week!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at the entertainment you would get if you spoke Russian and traveled.

Anyway, this video gets the BigJimbo Seal of Approval. I like the broad running around picking up shoes out of the water! She is risking life and limb to do her job. You also have to admire how calm the spectators are. In America the women would be going nuts and you would be holding them :( . That broad being filmed is so smooth and calm. That will basically be my wife and I when I am 55. Seriously, she is normal where I go. They would name parks after her in Latin America. :rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AiTL986-Tg

I will continue to post great fights from the Russian speaking world each and every week. Just let me know the style you want.

I am no fighter myself. The closest I ever got to a real fight was Mike Tyson's Punchout! You boys are too young to remember that. Those were the days of passwords. If you were unpopular like me you had to get your mother to buy you the cheat magazines.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of grown adults doesnt realize that fighting in the edge of the pool is hazard even after falling in the water 3 times in a row...was that the swimming pool of the mentally challenged team preparing for the para olympics?

The small guy with the black shirt is for sure the captain.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I am no fighter myself. The closest I ever got to a real fight was Mike Tyson's Punchout! You boys are too young to remember that. Those were the days of passwords. If you were unpopular like me you had to get your mother to buy you the cheat magazines.
007-373-5963. That number is burned in my mind forever.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

http://meanwhileinrussia.com/

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Security came over to take the swim guy out. They have no right to lay a finger on you, but. Then boss or manager comes out and starts dialing police and he gets it. Spectators are pissed cuz the guy came to public place and ruined beluga (big white dolphin) fun. In Russia military service is mandatory, and that guy looked like he served in paratroopers or rangers, security definitely served in stroybat (army engineers). For that first initial sucker punch, he could get a million rubles, and security could get 1.5 years in prison. But you'd need that video as a prove.

^last bear pic is from Oregon

U

user43770

I respect the tall bystander who obviously could have dominated the security, if he so chose. Did you see his self-control? He was never scared. They threw blows in his direction and he simply ignored it and tossed them in the pool. He never faltered. He appeared to be an innocent bystander that was sticking up for the "weak." I strive to be that type of person.

Edit - Drdeee, if that was whom you were referring to as being a ranger, I agree. That guy was ready for whatever came his way. Fearless. Another example of why we should all respect the military...