Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The femynists are now pushing the meme that it is "immoral" to have sex with a woman under age 25

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, your exes gave you crap. They never want you dating a younger woman. Want to piss off a 30+ year old ex? Tell her you're dating a 22 year old who is hotter and younger than her.

Good point. Unfortunately, it's probably not just progressives. It's our society as a whole. Our entire modern society has been brainwashed into believing men who date younger women are predators. It's a recent phenomenon.

Guys who think they need to "protect their daughters" are the worst. They don't seem to understand that females can consent and the only advantage a man has over them is physicality. SO unless it's forced, its completely consentual and you're not doing anything they don't want. I don't understand this whole "taking advantage" of someone. It's absurd. They are either adults or not.

Also, I understand why in the past men needed to protect their daughters; there was no birth control, no welfare, no child support ect. and people routinely died of famine and women didn't work. It was literally life and death. You needed that man to stick around and support the child. That's why a man would grab his shotgun if you knocked up his daughter and force a shotgun wedding. Of course back then no one cared about age differences.

In todays society, men have WAY more to lose than women in a sexual encounter. In fact, I'd say men are the prey nowadays. False allegations and unwanted pregnancies when she lies about being on the pill resulting in you having to pay for child support, and social shame directed at the man if she's younger than you. You have to worry about sexual harrasment allegations. You could lose your job if she calls hr. Your entire life could be destroyed. You have to pay alimony and give her half your stuff. And nevermind family court if you end up in a custody battle. Women have all the power. Not sure why there seen as victims. Being older gives you no ability to advantage over a woman. You can't trick any woman into feeling attraction for you. It's either there or it's not.
another reason I remain on good terms with my ex-s. An angry woman can really F-up a man’s life.