Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Feminization of My Youth (Long Post But Worth the Read)

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very personal story but I want to share it with some guys who might not have realized it.

When I was a kid I was always soft and not very confrontational. I'm still a little soft and I'm still slightly nonconfrontational but not near as bad as I was in my childhood. As a result, I would always keep to myself and comfort those who were just in fights or those who felt bad about themselves or did my best to make my mother feel better when I thought my father wasn't giving her much attention.

As a result, my mother deemed me "the hugger" of the family. She always said how amazing my hugs were and how they made her feel better because I would always give her a hug and ask her how her day was when she came home from her job (She's a school teacher so she would always be home shortly after I got home in the late afternoon). She always encouraged me in this behavior telling me how much of a good guy I was and how amazing of a partner I would become. This and she always sorta flaunted that she was getting hugs from me and not my father. She would always say that I would make a girl really happy one day with my sentimentality and showing that I cared through physical touch and being the one who shows affection and asking how her day was and putting in effort to make sure that she felt like she was special.

When I was a kid, I never understood why my father didn't really show his affection through hugging much or asking my mother how her day was. I became almost cynical of how my father treated my mother and thought almost that my father should've been more of a sentimental lover since that was obviously what my mom wanted and how she felt better about herself. I never understood my father or how he showed his love until I was redpilled. I actually didn't like how my father operated in my family until I was redpilled and that's when I began to understand why he did the things that he did and why he was telling me to seek ou multiple women and why he was telling me to have fun with women while I could, while I was still young and in college.

Now I see more and more that my father was right. Not only was he right, but that was his way of showing me that he loved me. He wanted me to be free from any type of manipulation from a woman. He wanted me to be confident and he wanted me to be a free man while I figured things out.

When my first serious relationship went awry and I had to call my parents and tell them that I felt I had become mentally sick due to my girlfriend being manipulative, deceitful, and a liar, he broke down. He knew what had happened to me. He knew that he had failed as a father to show me the reality that was within the world and the reality of the feminine hypergamy. He thought he failed to protect his son. I think about that every day. But where he failed to convince me I realize it was my own feminization and my own misunderstanding of the world that drove me to choose women who didn't really care about me. I thought I was doing the right thing by being compassionate, loving, touching and showing that I cared by putting all of my effort and time into that person. I was very very wrong, and my latest catastrophe is the one that truly woke me up and sent me down the path of the redpill.

I understand my father now more than I ever have. I follow his advice without fail now and almost without question on my part. He is my inspiration for how I want to function in the future. I am still a recovering AFC, but I have awoken, and I am on my way to making something of myself and being a true redpill.

In this lesson, I learned almost not to trust women and what they say. Sometimes even my mother says things that will set off my alarm bells. That advice she gives me I ignore almost completely, especially if it's against the teachings that I have learned from my father.

My advice, listen to the debate that we have here. Stop listening to the feminized men who tell you what to do. The moralist feminized men don't have your interest in mind. They tell you that because they want you to be powerless like them. They want you on their level because they don't want you succeeding and taking away all their prospects from them, if they even have any. Don't listen to women either. Most of what women say they want is not what they want. My mother and father are a living testament of what a woman really wants and what a man is supposed to provide.

I just wanted to post this to make a point that you can look back and trace the lines of where your conditioning started and how it manifested itself. Don't give into the bull**** anymore. Choose life, choose YOU.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. How does he show your mother love? What does he not tolerate? Are they still fvcking?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man. This is a very insightful post. You're an extremely observative person. This will give you an edge on other men later on. I don't even remember what my parents were talking about when I was young. It's like one of those phone calls in the cartoon Peanuts. You just hear an indistinct babel.

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man. This is a very insightful post. You're an extremely observative person. This will give you an edge on other men later on. I don't even remember what my parents were talking about when I was young. It's like one of those phone calls in the cartoon Peanuts. You just hear an indistinct babel.
There are certainly some things that one notices once their eyes are opened to the truth. These occurrences of my mother praising me for my love were part of my previous identity of "good guy" and "perfect lover" because I applied this ego to my relationships. Those relationships have failed and I have been picking up my heart from the floor. The bad experiences I have had with my girlfriends and love interests have made me realize how deeply rooted the psychology of women hypergamy is. My past has only made me realize my mistakes further. And when things didn't make sense to me when my first relationship went sour, the first thing I did was look back and analyze what happened. I might've been a frustrated little imbecile for a little while but I grew in my knowledge quickly and I continue to grow in that knowledge thanks to senior guys like you and @mrgoodstuff .

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. How does he show your mother love? What does he not tolerate? Are they still fvcking?
I can't really comment on my parents' sexual relationship and I don't think I would want to LOL. But he doesn't tolerate a lot of things. Early on in the relationship, he forced my mother to move to NJ where I was born and raised. My mother was actually highly affected by this because most of her family was not even near NJ. She was heartbroken that she was leaving her home but my father made the decision and she went with it even though she was very reluctant and they had many fights about it after the move. It put a lot of strain on their marriage but now I realize that he made the right decision to that.

That actually reminds me of a story that my parents tell about the move. When my mother was upset because my father was forcing her to move, she went to her grandmother (was the definition of OLD SCHOOL) about it and her grandmother told her basically to "BUCK UP AND GO DO WHAT YOUR HUSBAND TELLS YOU TO DO". My great grandmother was probably what most guys consider nowadays as a "high class woman". It certainly seems like it after I hear that story.

As for how my mother shows her love, I am not truly sure. I mean she cooks and stuff and tries her best but my father has let her physical fitness slip without say and her cooking isn't gourmet but it's not bad either. My mother is also a disorderly person and it drives him absolutely up the wall. He has probably tolerated a lot more than he should from her now that I think about it. But he is truly a man of the house and he has the final say in what the family does financially and also things like moving as they are starting to think about retirement and what they should do next. He has the final say for sure. There's no doubt about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good when our parents and even grandparents are still fvcking. It's a very healthy thing to do. Healthy sex is good for the mind and body.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father would rear back to hit my mother and my mother would tell him to "go ahead" because "he had to sleep sometime" and that she'd make sure he "never woke up" if he hit her. That was a fairly common occurrence along with a lot of other things. Its amazing how differently we are all raised and how it impacts us for the rest of our lives.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society these days encourages boys to be more feminine, which is unattractive to women. You have to fight against that programming.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hypergamy only exists for a subset of men, as such, hypergamy by itself is a byproduct of said men.

The hypothesis of hypergamy is flawed because it does not apply to ALL men.

But here's a truth, ALL women are preprogrammed to adhere to the feminine imperative. They cannot escape its programming, everything they do...how they love, how they think, how they dream, etc in its basic form will be tied to it.

What is the feminine imperative?

The feminine imperative = a biological drive of women for their safety and survival (incl. lifestyles) for themselves 1st and only then of their offspring.

You as a man don't even come close into that equation, even your mom would choose her lifestyle 1st over you.

Don't be delusional enough to think that another women would do better.

But at the same time, don't be depressed over it, because this is how nature intended, women can't help it.

When you know and accept some truths, it actually frees ur mind, ur soul and ur body. Take advantage of this knowledge and then take a new path in ur life.