"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

the female wet dream pattern - short and sweet and works miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish

Banned
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
The Rain of Desire

High atop a mountain, looking out at the wide-open land, I see the future on the horizon. Dark clouds
threaten in the distance, fighting a battle with the determined sun. The lightning looks so small from where I
am, though the thunder still earns my respect, even from here. The copper smell of coming rain is around
me, warning me. The battle rages between the two mighty forces, both giving their best in this fight. For
centuries this grudge has existed between them. When, and why, it all began is not known. Man was only
dust back then. The sensations on my body are quite a curious feeling. For I have the sun's heat upon my
face, and the storm's chill in my bones, all together. This feeling is quite arousing, as if my lover where with
me. My lover's breath replaced by the sun's warmth, and her fingers substituted by the now falling rain. The
cooling wind reminds me of her long flowing hair, as it glides around my body. Slowly, I lay myself down, and
shut my eyes. My lover and I are here now, in passion, and in love. Her fingers touch me ever so delicately
in some spots, while firm in others. I can feel her breath on my neck, as it moves down toward my loins. The
blinding flash of her love, screams, followed by the rumble of her moans. She is so perfect, so thorough. My
release is coupled with hers, and we savor it. We lay motionless afterwards, taking the memory in deeply.
Then, with hesitation, I open my eyes. The storm has moved on, to the other mountain range. I smile at the
pleasure it brought to me. And watch as it continues its’ battle with the sun. For a moment I ponder the
notion, that perhaps this is not truly a battle at all. That what I am witnessing, is instead a love affair. That
nature is simply making love.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Teen Spirit

Banned
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by swordfish btw if you enjoy this why don't you pm sosuave.com or reply and let the other moderators know that you want to promote me as a moderator and let me have my own advanced techniques forum,
I'm more likely to pm sosuave.com and tell him to ban your stupid troll ass.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
For the love of god, shut up about being a moderator. Begging will NOT get your ass a mod spot. Being here only a WEEK will NOT get your ass a mod spot. Shut it already.
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
A true DJ is humble.

You my friend, is not.

--iMat
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
wtf happened to you swordfish. Who died and left you playa of the year? My advice is lay off the drugs homie...it's destroying your brain.

Also quit copying other peoples shyt. I can tell you did this and it's not your original work because of the way the words do not line up in the prose you put up.

Cheap man. Use your own shyt! At least if your going to steal make it look nice...dam.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
You a mod? Hahaha

There is the joke of the week and here is why.

You were only here a couple of days.
You are clearly copying and pasting.
You are spamming the board.

I hope that you get banned. Anyone over a year I would even consider a mod, not less than one week.

Either leave the board or get banned.
 
Last edited:

swordfish

Banned
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I know you baseball guy, ain't you the guy fixated with metal detetectors?
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
fixated?

What are you talking about. And how do you know me?

If I remember correctly the only place I even mentioned them on this site is in my profile under hobbies (Crazykid's I mentioned them in one post). So why would you say I am fixated.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
So I just casually drop this story into conversation, right? And I can expect her to sit and listen intently to me and envision these scenes in her mind? And she's not going to think I'm some weirdo, nutjob or new age hippie?

Nice idea, but I doubt it will work where I'm from...Earth!
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top