Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Female Player

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to deal with girls who try to play with you. When you've already recognised that she is a female player.

- When you are meeting the girl for the first time appear friendly but uninterested. Always look in her eyes (without sexual interest) and never at what she wears or at how big her boobs are (and do not look at her butt while she is going to the toilet or something. Refections may give you away.) Treat her like she is like any other woman. Friendly but that's all. Player girls can't handle this because they are used to all the men who start to infatuate upon meeting her. Don't use kino.

- The first times she'll try you by trying to look more than sexual with using flirts. In that case appear indifferent about her behaviour by ignoring her sexual signals. Never look at any point below her face. After the third or fourth (this depends on how indifferent you can be about the presence of the girl) time you meet her you can touch her arm but never go further till she almost gives up trying you.

- when you are trying to appear indifferent while telling you are dating other girls (because the subject comes up all of a sudden) you DO NOT USE A SILENT PAUSE. This is a mistake a lot of guys make when they are trying to be indifferent. After telling her you are dating other girls do not get silent. If you tell her you are seeing other girls and get silent after that she'll know you are testing her and you don't want that. So keep talking without a silent pause after you've told her you're dating other women and act like you have said nothing special.

- While your friends (or other guys) are trying to hit on her you must treat her like she is one of the other guys (like she has a penis.)

- Use neg-hits (they will come naturally with the "indifference mindset.") You can also use some unusual compliments like "You are good with combining drinks" or "Man you sure know your way in the world of computers."
The compliments are absolutely not about her looks but about something she does.

- Flirt with every other girls/women but never give this girl the sexual interest she wants from you. So do not show sexual interest. People will always try to get the thing they don't have so she will try to have you because you are unlike every other man she knows. You are "the limited edition" of a man. All women want that. So will she.

- Show alpha male potential right in front of her (and don't look at her in a look-at-what-I-can fashion.) Take decisions.
If at first she doesn't let take charge you can offer suggestions.
Look everyone in the eye in a friendly (smile) but confident manner and they will go out of your way. If it looks like you are going to bump into someone look him in the eye agressively and mostly they go aside. This is being arrogant in a subtle way but if you get used to it you will radiate confidence like no other guy.
If she has a small problem do not help her. Why? Because she's not asking you. It shows her you see her as an independent woman who can stand on her own feet (this is an ego boost and therefore the biggest compliment for her.)
When one of your friends (or you) has an argument that can lead to a fight you stay calm and talk them out of fighting by making them both friends (and you show her you have psychologically beaten your friend and the other guy. It's very important to remain very calm.) When someone hits you fight back even if you get beaten up. Never hit first and try to survive the first hit. If you get beaten up laugh about it to show the other guy how psychologically strong (and also how sick) you are. If she can see you get up like nothing has happened and don't show frustration (or agression) for not being able to beat the sh1t out of the other guy. Instead through all the pain make a joke about the whole situation (to show nothing can beat your mind(set)) You probably are asking yourself "why this guide" but in every situation I have been with a beautiful girl some guy (or one of my friends) fvcked up something. I have never had a fight in those situations because they were beaten through psychological warfare.
Be indifferent about your friends' joke insults. You don't take your idiot friends' jokes as a threat. Mostly the best thing to do is to smile.
Do not let anyone get away with genuine disrespect. Never ever.
Do not let anyone fundamentally change you. You are you. It's what the universe has given you and therefore it's something only the universe can take that away

- When you feel the time is right (her behaviour shows admiration for you, she is being very open to you, her interest is obvious, her feelings for you grow) you use a more intimate form of kino like with all the other girls. Do not become too enthousiastic all of sudden but slowly show you are attracted and sexually interested in her. Keep treating her the same but increase the intimacy and frequency of kino and eyecontact and when you feel the time is right go for the kiss.

- Sometimes there are two girls at some place of which one is extremely beautiful. In that situation go for the one the other guys do not approach (the ugliest) and flirt with her like you would with every other girl and greet the other girlfriend once things start going smooth but ignore her for most of the evening. Soon she'll be asking herself "What does she have what I do not have?" even if she is her girlfriend or/and she will ask herself "Why doesn't he like me?" I've seen a situation like this some time ago and all of the guys (some were "jerks") got rejected because they all went for the prettiest girl. Idiots.

- If you succeed in making the female player your girlfriend keep flirting with other girls. She must not feel like she has you in her possession.

- There always is a prettier girl.

If things go smooth for you can achieve these things in a couple of hours. It depends on how you are. Maybe it will take days.

(if you notice similarities with stockholder posts it's because I have the same IP address)

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 02-04-2002).]

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man, also don't forget not to back down from a fight with them. VERY IMPORTANT.

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

hate-breeder19

Reaction score
l like it dude
but you didnt mention or say
what is the signs of a female player?
-----------------------------------

"in the game of love only fools falls"

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aaah just what i needed now dude!!! I'm up against this SUPER-PLYER girl....

I think i can fix that thnx to you!!!

------------------
A man may fight the greatest enemy, take the longest journey, survive the most grievous wound - and still be helpless in the hands of the woman he loves.
- Zenzunni Wisdom from the Wandering

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Don Phenom. Forgot that very important thing.

hate-breeder19 I recognise them by their boyfriends. They never talk to me. AFC pricks.

good luck centaurion