The Female Perspective: Eye Contact With Men

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always make eye contact with attractive women when I am around them. I wondered what do women think on this subject? I found this great article here. It talks about tips on eye contact for women. It breaks it down here:

Step One, Eye Contact!
Usually the first contact made with a “Potentially Interesting Person” (from this point forward they will be referred to as “PIPs”) is eye contact. There are a few different types of eye contact.
There is the “Across the Room” eye contact, the “In Passing” eye contact
(when a PIP is passing by you) and the all-important “Conversational” eye contact. Each is different in many respects, but similar in that they are all ways of sneaking in communication without words.

In order for that contact to have the desired impact, it must be delivered well. It is fun and easy when you know how. Perfecting this ability will be incredibly useful for you in meeting and attracting quality men!So you’re at the 7-Eleven, a restaurant or club, the market or any public place where you see a PIP. How do you get from hmmm?. . . TO HIM! Often in these situations, you’ll need to make eye contact before a conversation can begin.When making this kind of eye contact, remember that you are trying to convey a message with your eyes. People have told me that they are no good at eye-contact flirting because they always end up looking away - when really, this action is in fact conveying the desired message.
Check out the rest of the article it’s pretty solid. In order to have success with women, you have to understand them. So, make sure to have confidence with eye contact. Remember if she is sending you the signals jump on it.

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And she is making eye contact with you, because....she is looking at a good looking guy. Looks matter! If the eye contact occurred prior to conversation in order to initiate conversation, it was based strictly on your looks.

But seriously, while this is very basic info, always act on it. For the au contraire side, if your conversational skills are lacking, there's no guarantee, the "look" will lead to anything further.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female eyeing you == AI, Approach Invitation

Them being silly in that article that they always end up looking away. Well, first rule for men never look away first when having eye contact with a female, or another man for that matter.

Looking away is submitting. If you're a guy and you look away first from a girl's glaze, you're done. You failed her test. Wehther she's aware of that test or not, it's inborn. Looking away is submissive, and she wants a dominant male.

Do you know those girls that you go by and they yapping on the phone and/or just looking away while giong by you? That don't mean you look bad, not at all. She's just a spoiled little broad. That's all.

In situation like this do what the rat is doing, look away as you go by her, on purpose. The b1tch, if she's on the phone, will suddenly change the tone of her voice, as if wow. If not on the phone you won't see it, but same thing occurs inside of her. WOW.

I do this all the time while biking (instead of car). They see a dude on the bike, hot, but that stigma associating biker with a nerd kicks in. Not all look at me. Most look away. I fight back. Next time they want to find out more about me. Rats.

It is my opinion that if she's looking away she's putting you into that average guy she don't want to know basket. But none the less, you can show her right away that she's wrong. Like above.

How many dudes look at the hoe every day, you think? Here you, like you're about to stare her butt down as you go by, and instead you turn your head away. Oppps! She did not expect that. He's either gay or too good to be true. I tell them I'm da pimp, and if you good we can hit it.