The Female Nature: Always Dominate

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
McTwist, I applaud you, man.
You're off to a great start and I am relieved to see a young guy look at his situation, become objective and get some advice and perpsective, and come back after trying out his attempts for solutions.
This is good stuff.
This is how it is in the future too.
The thing is, you're off to a great start, and you'll be better able to handle the sh*t that is coming your way.
Seriously, I'm proud of you.
Laugh all you want, maybe I'm being silly but I feel great when guys start to put the pieced together, and I like it when we start to feel empowered with knowledge and correct action.
It's great stuff, bro. It really is.
I think we can see firsthand and as spectators, how important these topics are.
It all boils down to our quest for self realization.
And few things get us there than "woman trouble".
And we have to follow our own advice, and some of the advice from women (ie. "Grow some balls and be a man! What's wrong with you???!" etc etc)
and reconnect and reinforce our masculinity.
You know, not get all existential or ethereal and crap, but...
When we change ourselves like this, for the better, and we see results, and improvements, you tell me if the world isn't a better place for it?
And you aren't a better man for it?

We're all in the same boat. Some guys get it others don't.
But if someone is trying to help you out, don't be a d!ck, read what someone has to say, try to use it and see what happens.
Anyway, reading stuff like this inspires and motivates me, even when I dont feel like posting.
So if you feel the need to be a d!ck, STOP. And think that instead of hurting, why don't you help?
This is why there is thuis underground movement of "Tribal" gatherings.
The notion is to reconnect with our primal masculinity.
Fvcked up when you think about it.
That we live in a society where being a masculine, sexual male is dirty and uncouth blah blah blah.
Then when women get their AFC suitors, they complain "Where are the REAL MEN??!!!"
But if websites like this, and Boot Camps, and seduction material is what it takes, then so be it.
Well, also sh*t like "Fight Club" knockoffs, which believe it or not I do condone a bit.
I train MArtial Arts, so I can relate to the benefits of realzing your Warrior qualities.
Oh, and BTW, you still need ALL these traits I mention even though we're not "cavemen".
Guys, do yourselsves, your brothers, your fathers, your children a favor, take those things to heart. They are Keys to your Masculinity, and your REAL SELF. Don;t be marrow minded or close minded.
"There are none so blind, as those who wish to not see."

'night