"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The female group psychology during the pre- selection

Fred986

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hi Frinds,

I have a question. Any of you have find himself in an environment of multiple potential pretty girls where there are opportunities to might choose to have a date with some girl there

I have found myself In this phase where I seem to have potentially different attractive girls prospects that there is synchronicity and mutual attraction

The pre selection phase I like to refer which I came up with a definition that to me sounds difficult to conceptualize but it is making more sense every time I observe this behavior.

What these girls at my workplace do is a sort of thing that goes in this way:

" He is meant for me and I will prove it to you but let plot together to make him a move (perhaps wrong)"

I mean it doesn't really work like that.

They start with a degree of sane justified competition and romantic imagination narrative and at the actual stepping time they end up with a plotted cooperation to see me how I move.

In other words the degree of authenticity exibited in the competition phase gets surpassed by the female collective cooperation imperative of let trick him to see what he does

I see girls giving these little tiny tests alternating each others and these plotting strategies to see who I start to pitch.

I believe Attraction is genuine and spontaneous and the approach requires an authentic risk to go ahead, but women are the masters of this psychology reversion while we have lost this primacy unfortunately.

I like to be liked, I want girls to put themselves in a real approachable real desire mode and show me they want me in actuality in the bed bagging them

Chicks that expect too much , or are continuously plotting to keep testing me, I categorize them as unauthentic.

What's your thoughts.

Thanks giants
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top