Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The fear you MAY ACTUALLY SUCCEED

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I was being sarcastic, but the message is clear that really succeeding isn't as hard as it sounds unless you put that mental block there yourself. I hope I will hit home with a lot of you out there as it's something I have come with lately on MY journey to become a DJ. So Essentially I am trying to get it across that maybe we create a fear in order to keep us hidden from the rest of the world so that we have an excuse for not actually doing anything.

Obviously it's not so simple as saying "you're lazy" or "you're making excuses" but really there's no real harm in just getting out there and DOING it. More or less you should have the approach that "I'm not going to wait until tomorrow to do something, I'm going to do something RIGHT NOW so I don't continue making excuses and putting it off."

Now on to the actual big point behind this post. First of all I would like to say that this isn't a groundbreaking discovery, but it definitely helped me gain some insight and get a positive boost of energy. For any one to really succeed in something, it must be practiced over and over again. Whether one is trying to ace an exam, learn a new language, drive a manual car for the first time, chisel out a new body or even break out of being shy (you get the idea). All of those things have a correlation and that is that they require an ACTIVE approach to it which requires one to continual plug at it until they feel confident with it.

You will not be able to succeed or get very far at all if you don't have the will, determination, passion and strength or perseverance to stick it out. Even though each of those things I mentioned above have varying levels of difficulty, the principle stays the same. Some would say that driving a manual is easy, but the truth is it that if you got discouraged when you stalled the car the first time, then you wouldn't be driving a manual car now would you? But then how is it you would put meeting women as so different? You stuck to it, you learned how to drive a manual car because it was something you had a desire and a strong will to do. You knew it would take time, but that you wouldn't keep stalling it forever until you learned HOW NOT TO.
But we fail to see that in order to succeed at a LOT of things and not just one or two things, you need to actively stay involved in what you are doing in ORDER to see the results. You wouldn't not study or not do your homework in calculus, then why would you allow yourself to beat yourself down thinking it's so so hard with women?

Just to end this off so it doesn't get too long, I want to say that for something so dramatic a change and something so positive and SO rewarding, why risk it with putting little to no effort in it. Confidence in what you are doing is key and making sure you NEVER second guess yourself is another or else that's the first step in quitting. It shows that if you have the right mindset on ANYTHING you approach, that really you can change WHATEVER situation you are in by simply believing you can and then doing the steps necessary to become successful in it. It doesn't matter if you're trying to be successful with women, acing an exam, starting a business or ANYTHING else you could think of. Without all those things mentioned and continual hard work, I'm doubting you'd get very good results at all. So really I could even go so far to say that even though people enjoy being in a pattern or "comfort zone", that the only real acceptable excuse in not doing something about their situation now is that they have been discouraged in doing so, but the truth is that NO MATTER WHAT has happened to you it will NOT COMPARE to doing NOTHING at all. So STOP making excuses for yourself and go "HEY I can do this, I will do this... just watch me". Never second guess yourself again and you will always come out on top :D

:D :D