Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fat Guy's Guide to Getting Laid

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulate yourself for being here.
Good job on taking the first step towards growth and improvement.

Let's rip off the bandage.

THE AVERAGE FAT GUY DOESN'T GET LAID WITH HOTTIES.

The effort to become an extraordinary fat guy on the other hand is multitudes more than just losing that fat.

Women hate being fat themselves, they sure as hell wouldn't date that fat.

I am 6'2 tall, broadly built. In the top 5% of the population according to wealth, education and aptitude. I play the guitar in a band, which managed to go on a nationwide tour. And I live in a million dollar mansion. Trust fund kid.

Yet the difference in the quality of women and attention I got during my hefty 300 pound phase and the six pack abs, 180 pound phase was phenomenal.

Granted I used to land a decent chick from time to time when fat, but it was nowhere in compared to the sculpted phase when they were begging me to *** inside them.

BEING FAT IS THE NUCLEAR HINDERANCE TO SUCCESSFUL GAME.

Plenty of you would tell me how it is all about confidence, and being yourself, accepting your insecurities, yah di dah.

Yet my experiences show otherwise.

Now let's cut to the chase.
As a fellow sosuaver, I seek all your advice to supplement my regime to lose weight all over again to become fitter and healthier again.

Statistics:
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 300 lbs
Food: Junk + Diet sodas
Exercise: Negligible

My plan is to get started from today itself. The following combination has helped me lose weight before.

Food:
Eat whatever except carbohydrates

Exercise:
100 push ups daily
100 crunches daily
100 squats daily
20 minute jog daily

Let's start with baby steps again and I will update you with my progress next month.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@darksprezzatura
You taking it easy on yourself with your exercise plan. Take a one liter water bottle, and mix in 1 tea spoon of baking soda, and when you get acid build up in your muscles from running or doing other exercises, drink.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave all carb and sugar behind, if u must have carb eat complex carb, lean meat and fish dietary and vege would help you.. Do crosstrainer for an hour 3 times a week and take pre workout supplements before that. ..drink plenty of plain waters, avoid beer and alcohol they are form source of processed carb and sugar and you will see wonders in 3 months i promised you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather a thread on Lifestyle or health about fat guy cutting and gaining muscle. Fat means low testosterone. Man boobs means estrogen and you are becoming a woman.

Yes, go get girls but get your **** together.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your routine won't work because you are older now. How old are you?

Calorically I think it's not much. But the fact that you are already heavier might help you burn more fat.
I think you need a weight lifting routine to add to that.
Go to the gym 5 times a week.
Don't eat before you exercise. I really believe in this one.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in shape is the foundation of being a DJ. Without it, it's very difficult. If you're not happy with your body, it's hard to be happy with anything else.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Thanks for your inputs.
I wish I could stay in touch more often.

I've been making steady progress with my physique.

@darksprezzatura
You taking it easy on yourself with your exercise plan. Take a one liter water bottle, and mix in 1 tea spoon of baking soda, and when you get acid build up in your muscles from running or doing other exercises, drink.

I'll just check it out. Thanks

Leave all carb and sugar behind, if u must have carb eat complex carb, lean meat and fish dietary and vege would help you.. Do crosstrainer for an hour 3 times a week and take pre workout supplements before that. ..drink plenty of plain waters, avoid beer and alcohol they are form source of processed carb and sugar and you will see wonders in 3 months i promised you.
This here is gold!
You know what you are talking about because this is something which worked for me everytime I lost weight.

The dilemma lies in shedding it and keeping it that way.

Therein lies my dilemma.

What if I am 9" deficient on the height? :mad::mad::mad:
Why bother about something you can't control?

I'd like to think I can control my weight gain.
Obesity decreases testosterone as the quote below correctly says. I don't think being short has any effect on T count.

I'd rather a thread on Lifestyle or health about fat guy cutting and gaining muscle. Fat means low testosterone. Man boobs means estrogen and you are becoming a woman.

Yes, go get girls but get your **** together.
Agreed.

Your routine won't work because you are older now. How old are you?

Calorically I think it's not much. But the fact that you are already heavier might help you burn more fat.
I think you need a weight lifting routine to add to that.
Go to the gym 5 times a week.
Don't eat before you exercise. I really believe in this one.
Thanks I'd use what you said along with the low carb, lean meat advice I got above.

That's definitely the best to reduce way to get in shape for me.

OP is taking action. It might not be the perfect plan, but it is something. He will find gains if he sticks to his plan and can modify it as he progresses. Good for him!
Thank you!

Being in shape is the foundation of being a DJ. Without it, it's very difficult. If you're not happy with your body, it's hard to be happy with anything else.
Amen

P.S: Ive been using a habit tracking application for my daily routine. It's been super helpful to track my productivity and general ACTIONS I take all day.

Highly recommended to get a habit/routine tracker.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulate yourself for being here.
Good job on taking the first step towards growth and improvement.

Let's rip off the bandage.

THE AVERAGE FAT GUY DOESN'T GET LAID WITH HOTTIES.

The effort to become an extraordinary fat guy on the other hand is multitudes more than just losing that fat.

Women hate being fat themselves, they sure as hell wouldn't date that fat.

I am 6'2 tall, broadly built. In the top 5% of the population according to wealth, education and aptitude. I play the guitar in a band, which managed to go on a nationwide tour. And I live in a million dollar mansion. Trust fund kid.

Yet the difference in the quality of women and attention I got during my hefty 300 pound phase and the six pack abs, 180 pound phase was phenomenal.

Granted I used to land a decent chick from time to time when fat, but it was nowhere in compared to the sculpted phase when they were begging me to *** inside them.

BEING FAT IS THE NUCLEAR HINDERANCE TO SUCCESSFUL GAME.

Plenty of you would tell me how it is all about confidence, and being yourself, accepting your insecurities, yah di dah.

Yet my experiences show otherwise.

Now let's cut to the chase.
As a fellow sosuaver, I seek all your advice to supplement my regime to lose weight all over again to become fitter and healthier again.

Statistics:
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 300 lbs
Food: Junk + Diet sodas
Exercise: Negligible

My plan is to get started from today itself. The following combination has helped me lose weight before.

Food:
Eat whatever except carbohydrates

Exercise:
100 push ups daily
100 crunches daily
100 squats daily
20 minute jog daily

Let's start with baby steps again and I will update you with my progress next month.
I was 320 at one point. I dropped down to 250 with P90X.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat rappers and drug dealers get laid all the time

bull dykes get laid

gay guys get laid

... with women youd cut off ur finger to have.

average working beta males with decent looks, money, and life do not.

mens looks do not matter %100
its been hammered a million times.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your look ( face doesn't matter) you look (physique) matters. Cause all her friends will gossip and say why she with him! And then that gets louder and louder. Women are social animals. I've seen this before. Guy was disgusting looking AND fat, but she was kinda broke. She broke up with him and slept in another man's sofa for a while lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body fat is indicating **** genetics, poor health markers, and low testosterone in men or garbage fertility in women.

Nothing can lower a women's SMV quicker then fat.

As for men, its indicative of high estrogen. Def not a good look.

Track healthy eating and workout.