Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Famed Double Standard

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, many women are going around with a relatively new idea; labelling men that sleep with them for an ONS must be labelled as sluts if they are to be labelled sluts.

Furthermore, they believe that women are just as capable as men are at having no emotions or strings attached sex.

FURTHERMORE, they also believe that it is responable for them to have sex with a guy on the first date and still expect a relationship. And if it doesn't work out, then good riddance to those "slutty" guys. The sex on the first date will be their "weeding out" process, to get rid of guys who have any notion that a woman can be a slut.

What are your thoughts on these notions?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bear in mind that women do not own the term 'Double Standard'.

For every double standard a woman complains of there is another one equal to that from the male perspective. More often than not all you have to do is change the gender roles. A woman could be considered a slvt for sleeping with multiple partners and a guy considered a hero from one point of view. Or a guy may be called a 'Player' for have a lot of girlfriends he sleeps with and has no intention of ever having an LTR with any of them and a girl might be thought of "looking out for her own best interests" by 'dating' a lot of well-to-do men. It's all in the perspective.

The ultimate way to get a woman to shut up about double standards is to bring up the draft. Anytime some mouthy b!tch gives me the double standard line I usually come up with some variation of, "well, as soon as they start drafting 18 year old women to die in combat duties we'll talk about how unfair 'double standards' are for you girls, until then you have nothing to worry about."

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
My take..

My take is to remove this thinking from your cranium as soon as possible. How does having ANY resentment towards ANYONE, especially women further your cause? Note that I am not advocating being a wimp, quite the opposite.

Some men get to a place of strength and confidence that NO woman dares treat him like htis no matter what kind of new age liberal neo feminist she may be. Be that man.

DJ

---

www.seductionhome.com
-

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
<<My take is to remove this thinking from your cranium as soon as possible. How does having ANY resentment towards ANYONE, especially women further your cause? Note that I am not advocating being a wimp, quite the opposite.>>

I'm not being resentful. It isn't that she's treating me a certain way, its just an argument/debate that we got into. I just wanted to know what other guys thought of the ideas this girl had.

<<Some men get to a place of strength and confidence that NO woman dares treat him like htis no matter what kind of new age liberal neo feminist she may be. Be that man.>>

So how do you suggest I counter a neonazi feminist like this in a debate?

Let me add that one girl tried to equate the double standard to racism...yes...RACISM.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of double standards that work in different directions. My theory on the sexual double standard is that women have their own double standards:

Guys have no problem dumping (using, not dating, treating poorly) girls who are SO submissive or skanky or sexually permissive as to sleep around a lot, or have ONS. He doesn't respect her because she peddles her submissiveness out too much.

Girls have no problem dumping (or LJBFing, or "see other people, or cheating) on the AFC they claim to want. Because while he will pledge his love, kiss her ass or bring her flowers, she just doesn't find him formidable, she doesn't think he's a big deal ('cause he caved emotionally to her).

Woman have double standards too: they use AFCs and throw them away, but get points for how many dudes are in love with them.

You ever hear of a women happy that no guy has ever loved her?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genghis,

When are we hitting the town. My parents are in town this weekend, but afterwards you definitely need to give me a call.

PM me.

I'm still f ed up over the ex but need to get over it before I go insane.