"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Fair is coming to town!

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
The fair is coming to town this week! (a carnival)

My question for you guys is:

-->is this an ideal place to hit on chicks and get phone #s?
-If so, should I have a wingman?

If you have any carnival tips or experiences when it comes to DJing post them plz. Don't hesitate, it starts on wednesday!

[I kinda wanna go for a ride, if ya know what I mean...];)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
High School age = High School Forum.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was at one tonight. There were hotties EVERYWHERE. Unfortunately, 99% of them were with boyfriends. I was with three other girls in the first place, so it didn't make a whole lot of difference to me, I Just noticed that for the most part, all of the hotties there had dudes with them.

HOWEVER

The fair is usually pretty cheap (cost me less than a movie) and would be a great place to take a girl out on a first date.
 
Top