No argument so you ad hominem. Classic.The naivety of the young. Early 20ish I assume? That's why I love young chicks, they believe anything.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
No argument so you ad hominem. Classic.The naivety of the young. Early 20ish I assume? That's why I love young chicks, they believe anything.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
None.No argument
Are you a female? If you are that's OK, we allow females here.Yeah she has a huge conspiracy theory planned to get his money and future offspring. Hmm lets follow that train of thought for a second. If she WAS manipulating him, would she be so honest to reveal her facebook friends she’s hooked up with? Of course not. She is an innocent chick who likes lefty and wants to spend her life with him. Soo evil.
Don’t project the entire female gender onto one person.
Nope. Look, I’ve been fvcked over by women many many times, but I’ve also seen women get fvcked over badly by guys. And, I have a slightly different perspective since I have LatAm roots and the women there are not nearly as favored by the courts. But mainly I’m tired of seeing some guys on here acting like every woman is a spawn of the devil.Are you a female? If you are that's OK, we allow females here.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
We 'guys here' don't think women are spawns of the devil, we love women here. The difference between 'us guys here' and 'other guys elsewhere' is that we value ourselves first, and women second. Were as most guys are the other way around. We enjoy the benefits women can offer us, while also protecting our hearts, wallets, careers, and reputations from the damage they can cause us if we get complacent. Stick around here and go date a few more women, then you will understand better.Nope. Look, I’ve been fvcked over by women many many times, but I’ve also seen women get fvcked over badly by guys. And, I have a slightly different perspective since I have LatAm roots and the women there are not nearly as favored by the courts. But mainly I’m tired of seeing some guys on here acting like every woman is a spawn of the devil.
Women are not evil. Far from it.Nope. Look, I’ve been fvcked over by women many many times, but I’ve also seen women get fvcked over badly by guys. And, I have a slightly different perspective since I have LatAm roots and the women there are not nearly as favored by the courts. But mainly I’m tired of seeing some guys on here acting like every woman is a spawn of the devil.
The patronizing tone seriously needs to stop. I’ve read the Rational Male twice. I’ve read the DJ Bible. I’ve been here for a year. And I probably have a body count that is a multiple of several of the pretend “masters” on this forum. I am not here telling everyone to go get married and raise other men’s children. I am saying that social media hounding along with other controlling behavior is toxic to oneself and that I would find another woman I felt I could trust without setting conditions. That’s it.We 'guys here' don't think women are spawns of the devil, we love women here. The difference between 'us guys here' and 'other guys elsewhere' is that we value ourselves first, and women second. Were as most guys are the other way around. We enjoy the benefits women can offer us, while also protecting our hearts, wallets, careers, and reputations from the damage they can cause us if we get complacent. Stick around here and go date a few more women, then you will understand better.
I didn't even read the Rational Male nor have I even finished the DJ bible - just manage to read 3 threads by POOK.The patronizing tone seriously needs to stop. I’ve read the Rational Male twice. I’ve read the DJ Bible. I’ve been here for a year. And I probably have a body count that is a multiple of several of the pretend “masters” on this forum. I am not here telling everyone to go get married and raise other men’s children. I am saying that social media hounding along with other controlling behavior is toxic to oneself and that I would find another woman I felt I could trust without setting conditions. That’s it.
Bingo! EQUAL terms, that's all I was asking for. I was allowing her to set the initial terms, and then I said with frame and firmness that I would replicate the terms she set. But she wanted different terms for herself than for me, stricter rules on me than those imposed upon her. @fanatic22 I'd really love it if you can logically articulate to me and the other guys watching this thread why that would be OK? Enlighten us.Again, what is "controlling" about setting terms on her request? When she requests marriage she is requesting permanent control over his rising value.
She did not like the EQUAL terms presented by LogicalLefty, so who really is the controlling one?
Try not to run away from the hard questions and you may learn something.
Will you run away again this time?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I've said it before. 99% arr ons material.This is the female frame used to keep Betas complacent.
She will always make it about trust.
To own the frame is to transcend this male limiting narrative.
If she chooses to retain these males of her sexual history over a life with him, is she worthy of commitment?
If she decides it is acceptable for her to have them, but not him, is she worthy of commitment?
Wants ring? Bring me a virgin unicorn 15/10 par my equal.Again, what is "controlling" about setting terms on her request? When she requests marriage she is requesting permanent control over his rising value.
She did not like the EQUAL terms presented by LogicalLefty, so who really is the controlling one?
Try not to run away from the hard questions and you may learn something.
Will you run away again this time?
Listen to your elders sonThe patronizing tone seriously needs to stop. I’ve read the Rational Male twice. I’ve read the DJ Bible. I’ve been here for a year. And I probably have a body count that is a multiple of several of the pretend “masters” on this forum. I am not here telling everyone to go get married and raise other men’s children. I am saying that social media hounding along with other controlling behavior is toxic to oneself and that I would find another woman I felt I could trust without setting conditions. That’s it.
If i could take a (hottub) time machine back to when i was 16, i would kick my ass (or try to) before quoting Alec in Golden Eye. "finish the job (james).Listen to your elders son
I wish i did when i was younger
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It's very interesting seeing how complicated having a level playing field can be. I had the conversation with my GF right when we started dating. I told her the only way I would be in a committed relationship is if she had no male orbiters, and I would in turn have no female orbiters. "Sounds good" she responded, and that was it.Define boundaries, my bros... Define them.. Have the tough conversations... I may get dumped tonight and you know what? I don't fvcking care... If she has two FB orbiters, then I will have two orbiters too.... Equal playing field....
Agreed, nothing left to argue, I feel like a broken record. And these guys have conveniently ignored that I’m on the same side as Glassguy and marmel who are, imo, the two best posters on the site.This thread is on page 8...and the topic isn't really on Lefty's situation anymore, you're arguing with yourselves over what....? At this point, points and stances have been made. I think we should agree to disagree and get on with our lives
This convo really only ends if someone puts their ego aside and tries to understand the other point of view. But you're just butting heads right now.
You must really believe that men and women can actually bond as friends hahaAgreed, nothing left to argue, I feel like a broken record. And these guys have conveniently ignored that I’m on the same side as Glassguy and marmel who are, imo, the two best posters on the site.
Good job refuting an argument I never made?You must really believe that men and women can actually bond as friends haha
There's no such thing as a female and male friendship.
Even a female with her bestie will stab her behind her back when the right situation arises.
Learn that orbiters are there for only 1 purpose.
And it's not to be friends.
Being friendly with orbiters doesn't equate that as being friends.