Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ex.

Hexagram

Don Juan
Reaction score
After 8 years of being together ', my ex decided she needs a 'break' to 'figure out' herself. I was taken by surprise, and ask her whats wrong(Worst move).This 'break' goes on for a while,and she begins to get disrespectful.

I decide to put this shyt behind me, and cut her out completely--Ignored her calls, texts etc for three months.(She had moved away for a while for her career). I started to focus on my career,hobbies,other plates etc. and was doing better. The onetines was severe at first, and I could notice it lessening. I still have bad days,but whatever.

Shes back now, and has been calling etc. again. I've been staying away,but ended up bumping into her yesterday. She was looking unbelievably good. We spoke for a bit,and she pretty much told me she wants to fvck me.

Knock some sense into me please.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends if you want her back or not, you need to make her work for it if she wants back and you need to make sure that she is not seeing if she can get you back just for the sake of her own ego and seeing if she can...I'd put her through the ringer and see if she has been with anyone physicallly since you broke up. For me that would be a deal breaker but you may be dfferent. Whatever you do keep your calm. You may even want to increase her desire a little bit and tell her you are dating a few women at the moment eh he.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Or get it in one last time and never talk to her again =P

Probably should not do that... Reject her advances and note how awesome it makes you feel is just fine advice if you really are done with her, stay strong man.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me make it clear here bud.. there is no 'getting the ex back' option here.

Once a chick decidedly leaves you and becomes disrespectful, she's shown her hand. In other words, she has revealed that she didn't care enough about you in the first place to stick with you through the good and BAD.

Make no mistake about it, her coming back to you is totally an affirmation play. She wants to affirm that you are still in love with her. Once you have proven that, she'll leave you again.

Trust me man, I've been through it many a time.

There should be no thought in your head that involves you 'wooing' her back into your arms.

Your best play is to talk to other women and pursue a new relationship.

Once you've dropped your emotional connection (and only when you've certainly dropped it) is it only okay to initiate a totally sex only relationship with your EX. Even at that point you must be cautious.

There's only a select few who can stay intimate with their EXes and separate sex and emotions.