"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The ex won't leave me alone...

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
Well some of you may already know my story, but in general I just broke up w/ a gf of 6-8 months or so and have been doing the usual stuff to distance myself from her and whatever, and I'm feeling great for it.

But what's really getting to me, is she's started being a bit clingy. During our relationship she never paid me any attention which I brought up with her and she did nothing about it, but now she keeps trying to talk to me and get in contact and its getting annoying.

I see her every day around school which sucks, but I just ignore her and pretend she isn't there... and she'll just try really hard to talk to me, I mean why didn't she do this during our relationship?!?! argh

She's sent me emails and stuff saying I want to be friends, talk to me... etc and then I made the effort to actually speak with her and she seemed like she didn't care at all, so I asked her wtf, do you care or not and she just looked at me and said she didn't know. Bloody girls

So seeing this girl doesn't know what the **** she wants with me, or life it seems, how do I get her to just bugger off and stop harrasing me. I want her out of my life so I can move on and all she does is keep bringing back old memories.

Thanks guys
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
No one got any advice for me on what to do here?

I don't really want to ignore her and hope she'll go away, but its my only option now I think.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Best way is to get a new girl to make new memories with and tell the other girl "look, let's just be friends."
 

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
She does want to "just be friends", that's the thing. Now I've been put in the friend basket it's important she talks to me, even though she never makes any effort to. She still expects me to make the moves and come talk to her when she feels like it. Bloody attention *****.

Anyway, I've decided just to pretend she ain't in my life, she goes away to a diff college in 4 months or so, our ways are parted and I can move on.
 
Top