Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Evolution Of Women Since The 1970s

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, some of them have gotten lazier with keeping their pubes shaved due to all the attention they get from men. I keep running into women that have hairy snatches. I like myself a clean road. I'm not averse to a little hair, but we are talking jungle.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Unfortunately, some of them have gotten lazier with keeping their pubes shaved due to all the attention they get from men. I keep running into women that have hairy snatches. I like myself a clean road. I'm not averse to a little hair, but we are talking jungle.
Not me bro, I like it somewhere less than 1970s but more than 1980s. El' Naturale.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she stops getting waxed for you, it’s over.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went with a chic the once 8/10, but she had a hairy snatch and hairy armpits.

I found it one of the most arousing experiences of my life, and I nutted in her with about 10x the force I usually do, it was fantastic.

wouldnt have happened if she was more 20% bodyfat

Read for FREE!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I went with a chic the once 8/10, but she had a hairy snatch and hairy armpits.

I found it one of the most arousing experiences of my life, and I nutted in her with about 10x the force I usually do, it was fantastic.

wouldnt have happened if she was more 20% bodyfat
Hair on the snatch and pits traps odors which translates to stronger pheromones. I’m not saying nasty “I never take a bath” odors, but just natural odors from a woman who has normal decent hygiene are a good thing. I’m not surprised you had a good experience. And you are exactly right about the body fat thing too. If you are already attracted to her, the hair can enhanced it. But if your not attracted to her, the hair will make you even less attracted.

Read for FREE!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hair on the snatch and pits traps odors which translates to stronger pheromones. I’m not saying nasty “I never take a bath” odors, but just natural odors from a woman who has normal decent hygiene are a good thing. I’m not surprised you had a good experience. And you are exactly right about the body fat thing too. If you are already attracted to her, the hair can enhanced it. But if your not attracted to her, the hair will make you even less attracted.
No hair. Yuck.

1652372536845.png

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hair on a sexy feminine woman, like the supervixens from Russ meyers films of the 1960s , will make you nut like youve never nutted before.

please do not imagine half these modern fat women , Im not on about them. it needs to be a specific physique. busty hourglass, big hips.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I hear that's common with the 20 year old age range these days..
Its common with most women in the United States. Women are the inferior gender and they know it. So they stretch the boundaries (and in extreme cases the genitals) to become men or more like men. “All my friends are guys” or “I just click better with men” or “I am independent and can do anything a man can do”. How long we been hearing these lines ?

Read for FREE!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
hair on a sexy feminine woman, like the supervixens from Russ meyers films of the 1960s , will make you nut like youve never nutted before.

please do not imagine half these modern fat women , Im not on about them. it needs to be a specific physique. busty hourglass, big hips.
Disgusting.

Its common with most women in the United States. Women are the inferior gender and they know it. So they stretch the boundaries (and in extreme cases the genitals) to become men or more like men. “All my friends are guys” or “I just click better with men” or “I am independent and can do anything a man can do”. How long we been hearing these lines ?
I wouldn't say they are inferior. Many females can do many of the jobs dudes can do. However, they are, in general, not as logical or good with their hands. Females can do some things better than dudes, and vice-versa. Don't underestimate the female mind.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they are inferior.
if you ever need help from her she will lose all attraction for you.

when the kids need discipline, you will be expected to sort.

when the armed robbers break in and go for the kids, society will not ask her "why didnt she do anything". they will ask you!, you will be the coward, whilst she will be soothed.

Asking a male out, ? she would rather walk on hot coal.

her arrange dates and logistics? again all attraction will diminish.

care to discuss equality further?, Im happy to exchange thoughts

Read for FREE!

logicallefty

Reaction score